123Next >
4330 81 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-23 03:32
Hi Ani, we're sorry for the troubles and inconvenience. May I have some sample videos of the connectivity and take-off issues? If will be better to export the corresponding flight data, I'll forward to our engineers for analysis, thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/ngEHdAlAh9A

Hi
After the issue, I downgraded the AC and RC firmware to previous one.
Now the flight record where the issue happened is not available in Dji Go app and neither on DJi Assisstant.
Is there any other way to send the data?
2018-8-24
Use props
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

S.J Posted at 2018-8-24 08:42
It was working smoothly for 1 year until i upgraded to the latest firmware !!  maybe a coincidence

was just curious cuz i had a similar issue at home. my yard is all dirt so i grabbed a random pot which had a reflective coating for the spark to land on. Spark didn't like that to much.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-23 07:07
Hi Susan,

Please follow the web link below for the Flight data . i am unable to upload because the DJI online form is not accepting the telephone number !!

Thanks for getting back to us. At present, we do not support to analyze the flight records in the third-party software, could you export the original files for check? Thanks!
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_RpETiBIHbySh Posted at 2018-8-24 05:42
You guys screwed up with this firmware update. Putting my spark on the shelves til i read about a solid working firmware release. Ideally I'd like a refund. Hmm. Still have a couple days on my best buy receipt... what to do...

Sir, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I have more details of the issues you mentioned? We'd like to check and try our best to help.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

INTERAVE Posted at 2018-8-24 06:37
Just got back my Spark due to constant disconnect issues and an error that keeps telling me that I can only fly "30m and 100m respectively and not to fly beyond that range". DJI kindly replaced my drone with another one. I was very excited to get my drone back and in the air as you can imagine. Unfortunately, when I took off for the first time after receiving it back from DJI, it went up and down like crazy during take off. Once I was able to stabilize it, I got it up in the air and then all of a sudden strange things started to happen. First, I got an error that stated my "Downward Sensor is failing and that I should land immediately". Second, once I saw that error and tried to land, the Spark would not respond to my R/C. It just hovered there until finally it just went into RTH on it's own.  This was very scary since it was about 10 feet in the air and I felt helpless. Thirdly, that same error about not being able to fly "30m and 100m respectively and do not fly beyond that range" came back again! Ugh. I chatted with DJI Support on these issues and they advised me to downgrade the firmware. I will be doing this on the weekend in the hopes of correcting all these errors. Wish me luck.

Hi INTERAVE, we're sorry for the troubles. If the issues remain during the following test, please kindly offer the last case number and the screenshots of error message, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-8-25
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-25 00:39
Thanks for getting back to us. At present, we do not support to analyze the flight records in the third-party software, could you export the original files for check? Thanks!

I have provided you both original files and third party !!  Please check again
2018-8-25
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Japan

OK guys...i have found a temporary solution for the jumping problem.

you have to adjust the following parameters in SPARK
g_config_avoid_obstacle_limit_cfg_safe_dis = 2
g_config_control_avoid_atti_range        = 10

These parameters may be accessed only by DJI assistant 2  V 1.12

it now lands smoothly but you must manually land it. Do not Autoland as it will create the same jumping effect.
Volia solved the issue for android tem
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ani Posted at 2018-8-24 10:27
Hi
After the issue, I downgraded the AC and RC firmware to previous one.
Now the flight record where the issue happened is not available in Dji Go app and neither on DJi Assisstant.

Just to verify, the issue disappears after downgrading the firmware, right? If you have connected DJI GO 4 during the last flight, you may check whether the flight records in DJI GO 4 are still available. As for the flight data in the aircraft, it might be overwritten if the drone has been restarted for many times, you may check the date when connected with DJI Assistant 2.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-25 01:08
I have provided you both original files and third party !!  Please check again

I have checked the file "Spark data" you sent, there are two DAT files, a series of log files, but there is txt file of flight records. Not sure if I missed something, could you kindly check and advise?
2018-8-25
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-25 01:37
I have checked the file "Spark data" you sent, there are two DAT files, a series of log files, but there is txt file of flight records. Not sure if I missed something, could you kindly check and advise?

This is exactly what was downloaded using the DJI Assistant 2 software  as BLACK BOX data !!
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-25 02:49
This is exactly what was downloaded using the DJI Assistant 2 software  as BLACK BOX data !!

Thanks for the clarification. As mentioned above, we also need the original flight records from the APP so that the analysis can be continued, please kindly offer it at your earliest convenience, thanks so much!
2018-8-26
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-26 01:41
Thanks for the clarification. As mentioned above, we also need the original flight records from the APP so that the analysis can be continued, please kindly offer it at your earliest convenience, thanks so much!

Do you require all flight records or only the specific flight record where the spark was jumpy
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-26 02:26
Do you require all flight records or only the specific flight record where the spark was jumpy

Please kindly export the whole file and point out which one has the jumpy issue, I'll forward to our engineers to review.
2018-8-27
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-27 05:50
Please kindly export the whole file and point out which one has the jumpy issue, I'll forward to our engineers to review.

Check this flight out

DJIFlightRecord_2018-08-27_[16-24-31].zip

32.72 KB, Down times: 4

flight jumpy

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-27 06:00
Check this flight out

It seems the file cannot be downloaded as I have tried many times... Could you upload to Dropbox and share us the link? Sorry about this.
2018-8-29
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-29 05:21
It seems the file cannot be downloaded as I have tried many times... Could you upload to Dropbox and share us the link? Sorry about this.

Sorry for jumping in (I could download the OP's file no problemo):

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/N3NQKWVCIFGGIMF24B4U/
2018-8-29
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

Wolferl Posted at 2018-8-29 05:55

thank you )
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wolferl Posted at 2018-8-29 05:55

Thanks for heading up, it works now. I've forwarded our engineers to analyze and will keep you updated.
2018-8-31
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-31 02:34
Thanks for heading up, it works now. I've forwarded our engineers to analyze and will keep you updated.

ok...awaiting my log details
2018-8-31
Use props
unclebuck48
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4596 ft
United States

Ani Posted at 2018-8-21 09:12
Yes and since then i stopped doing take off from hand.
Now Its not easy and fun to fly spark.
Lets hope Dji release a stable firmware.

If you want to downgrade just the RC firmware, make sure the AC is off, the RC on and connected to your phone or tablet, open DJI app, press and hold the 3 bars in the upper right corner for about 5 seconds and you should get a list of previous RC firmware versions.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-8-31 03:48
ok...awaiting my log details

Hello S.J, sorry for keep you waiting. I just got an update from our engineers that it is a warranty case as bottom sensor seems not work well at that time. Please kindly contact support@dji.com and send the unit in at your earlier convenience, the designated team will take care once the package arrived. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-9-12
Use props
Melhi
New
Slovenia

Hi flying guys and DJI support!

I have a lot of trouble with latest firmware for SPARK. Until now everything works smooth, but now is not at all:
- At first flight after upgrading software, drone lift normaly to 1.2 m attitude and then stop response to any comand. Switch off an ON solve that, but that is not solution.
- Second flight: drone bouncing up and down until have attitude about 4-5 m
- Movie shot on second flight after has error and cannot be opened
- On third flight after upgrade can't star recording movie or taking any photo
- PANO mode does not work well

DJI: When we expect upgrade to this errors? This drone become useless!

have a noce day
2018-9-13
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-12 19:15
Hello S.J, sorry for keep you waiting. I just got an update from our engineers that it is a warranty case as bottom sensor seems not work well at that time. Please kindly contact support@dji.com and send the unit in at your earlier convenience, the designated team will take care once the package arrived. Thanks for your understanding and support.

thank you. but do i get a warranty if i cross 1 year !!
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Melhi Posted at 2018-9-13 01:50
Hi flying guys and DJI support!

I have a lot of trouble with latest firmware for SPARK. Until now everything works smooth, but now is not at all:

Hi Melhi, do you mean the above issues just appear after the latest firmware and now all remain, right? If yes, we'd like to have the issue video and the corresponding flight data to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-13 18:49
thank you. but do i get a warranty if i cross 1 year !!

Sorry about this. Please kindly check whether your seller or local dealers can help to send the unit in. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2018-9-15
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-15 01:35
Sorry about this. Please kindly check whether your seller or local dealers can help to send the unit in. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.

I have given the unit to DJI agent in Kuwait
2018-9-15
Use props
hohopuffs
lvl.1
United States

DJI Support,
My Spark RC has completely bricked after the latest .0600 firmware update.  Had problems with linking to AC since updating the RC firmware, so I tried refreshing the RC firmware again via the app. During firmware update process, RC shut completely off on its own. It was completely charged when starting the update.
Now the RC won't even turn on if it's not connected to power. When power is connected, it doesn't show WiFi even after the 9 second long-press.
Email support has not been helpful. I'm disappointed in how finicky this has been for me.
Are you able to push through an RC replacement like I have seen some others on here have gotten?

2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-15 01:39
I have given the unit to DJI agent in Kuwait

All right, if there is anything else we can help, please kindly contact us with the case number, we'll be here all the time.
2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohopuffs Posted at 2018-9-15 11:10
DJI Support,
My Spark RC has completely bricked after the latest .0600 firmware update.  Had problems with linking to AC since updating the RC firmware, so I tried refreshing the RC firmware again via the app. During firmware update process, RC shut completely off on its own. It was completely charged when starting the update.
Now the RC won't even turn on if it's not connected to power. When power is connected, it doesn't show WiFi even after the 9 second long-press.

Sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, can the RC be turned on after charging? If still not, please kindly start a case from here and send it in: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The local team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution once the package arrived. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, please kindly provide us with your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-9-17
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-17 00:22
All right, if there is anything else we can help, please kindly contact us with the case number, we'll be here all the time.

I'll know by tommorrow the fault. I have given the SPARK to DJI authorized service center in Kuwait.
2018-9-17
Use props
cyrilfpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256004 ft
Switzerland

Also here I get frequent disconnects since I upgraded to the latest firmware. Actually, it worked much better for me with USB OTG when it was not officially supported
2018-9-17
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

S.J Posted at 2018-8-25 01:16
OK guys...i have found a temporary solution for the jumping problem.

you have to adjust the following parameters in SPARK

Please tell me that this bug is on the latest firmware,
Because I did not update yet.

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-17
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Kuwait

Alex B. Posted at 2018-9-17 19:44
Please tell me that this bug is on the latest firmware,
Because I did not update yet.

Whatever it is, the update has disabled my front obstacle sensors and the SPARK was jumpy during landing and take off.  But at heights above 4 meters, it is very smooth and no issues !!
It is in the DJI service center. ill get a feedback tommorrow .
2018-9-18
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hmm, ok. I remember that I also experienced the jumping issue like 2 or 3 times before and I’m on the old firmware.
But it doesn’t happen anymore.
I think that I will not update the firmware of the RC and the drone yet,
Maybe later, when all the issues are solved.
I’m ok now,the craft is behaving excellent!
Although I’m thinking of selling it and buying a mavic air or Mavic Pro,
Because of the 2 axis gimble, when I go full speed in sports mode, the image tilts rapidly from left to right, there and back, when I’m turning the aircraft sometimes, it ruins the shots
It doesn’t happen on mavics coz they have 3 axis gimble.

Fly safe all
Alex
2018-9-18
Use props
hohopuffs
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-17 00:26
Sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, can the RC be turned on after charging? If still not, please kindly start a case from here and send it in: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The local team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution once the package arrived. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, please kindly provide us with your case number, we'd like to help.

Thank you, I have sent out the RC to be looked at. And no, the RC does not turn on, even after charging for several days. We shall see!
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-17 08:54
I'll know by tommorrow the fault. I have given the SPARK to DJI authorized service center in Kuwait.

Ok, hope this will be figured out soon.
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hohopuffs Posted at 2018-9-18 11:23
Thank you, I have sent out the RC to be looked at. And no, the RC does not turn on, even after charging for several days. We shall see!

Thanks for the clarification. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. hope this can be sorted out soon.
2018-9-19
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-19 00:35

Actually i had a feedback from DJI service center today.  The technician told me that he has never seen such an action from a drone where during landing the SPARK jumps bu above  3 meter height it flies smoothly !! They have received DJI calibration software from DJI headquarters for calibrating all the SPARK sensors . Hopefully they will give me a feedback by tommorrow.  None of the sensors are defective i guess !!
2018-9-19
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-19 00:35

Ok everyone.
Very interesting feedback from DJI authorized service center.  They have never seen such a case . They are unable to fix the issue even after 1 week of flight test and calibration .  They received some DJI headquarters  but the problem remain  .

I don''t know what to do next.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

S.J Posted at 2018-9-20 07:35
Ok everyone.
Very interesting feedback from DJI authorized service center.  They have never seen such a case . They are unable to fix the issue even after 1 week of flight test and calibration .  They received some DJI headquarters  but the problem remain  .

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please kindly ask the dealer report in the dealer system and send the unit in for diagnosis. The designated team will take care once the package arrived.
2018-9-20
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules