What will you be getting?

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 11.47.12 AM.png
2018-8-21
Use props
Surface2Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

Nice round up of anticipated accessories! I’ll be getting a cheese plate and maybe the focus motor down the road.
2018-8-21
Use props
G Kochanowsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1960591 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope they come out with a two handled support and and an inexpensive wireless controller along with an inexpensive HD or UHD transmitter receiver. It would also be great if they came out with a power tap for the power grip so I could use it to power other accesories attached to the grip, like a monitor, as opposed to those attached to the camera, like a focus puller.
2018-8-21
Use props
janko
lvl.2
Slovakia

nothing about mount for car or RCbuggy....  
2018-8-21
Use props
laerenceli
lvl.2

Hong Kong

janko Posted at 2018-8-21 13:44
nothing about mount for car or RCbuggy....

2018-8-21
Use props
Surface2Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

Looks so much cleaner without the necessary cable(s) plugged in. ;)
2018-8-22
Use props
alibaba30
lvl.2

Hope to see some kind of dual handles with batteries inside them being released. That would completely replace the need for the Ronin MX, if you prefer to operate a gimbal that way, but at the same time give you the option of using it as a single grip gimbal whenever.
2018-8-22
Use props
tsvetanov
New
Bulgaria

where can I buy this part of the joystick ?
2018-8-23
Use props
Picolo
lvl.2

Ukraine

Any news about accesories? Interested in follow focus and its price
2018-8-24
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

Picolo Posted at 2018-8-24 10:32
Any news about accesories? Interested in follow focus and its price

Just the link I provided.  Kinda weird that Mavic 2 came out with all their accessories one day one and with the Ronin S we are still shaking our heads.
2018-8-24
Use props
Kaptain Katsu
lvl.2
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-8-24 11:00
Just the link I provided.  Kinda weird that Mavic 2 came out with all their accessories one day one and with the Ronin S we are still shaking our heads.

Well the Mavic has been out a few years and not to say there was little R&D, it is an evolution of an existing product. Sure DJI has other gimbals in the ronin series, but the Ronin S shares very little except maybe the motors and motor arms.
2018-8-24
Use props
laerenceli
lvl.2

China

tsvetanov Posted at 2018-8-23 09:27
[view_image] where can I buy this part of the joystick ?

here : https://www.aliexpress.com/store ... bAyporLPGtuiA%3D%3D
2018-8-24
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

Kaptain Katsu Posted at 2018-8-24 16:15
Well the Mavic has been out a few years and not to say there was little R&D, it is an evolution of an existing product. Sure DJI has other gimbals in the ronin series, but the Ronin S shares very little except maybe the motors and motor arms.

I cannot accept that excuse, check out aliexpress and there is a plethora of aftermarket accessories.  DJI did not handle this launch well at all.

In another thread, a customer needed to buy a new grip/ battery.  A huge company like DJI not being able to sell a customer a backup battery for an A/V product is ridiculous.
2018-8-27
Use props
Gregor Queck
First Officer
Flight distance : 1638366 ft

FlySD Posted at 2018-8-27 09:27
I cannot accept that excuse, check out aliexpress and there is a plethora of aftermarket accessories.  DJI did not handle this launch well at all.

In another thread, a customer needed to buy a new grip/ battery.  A huge company like DJI not being able to sell a customer a backup battery for an A/V product is ridiculous.

I suppose they were very late to the game, had a hard time finishing the hardware-specs and so were late in the firmware-field, completely underestimated the demand and were hard at work in the Drone-department, their bread-and-butter-business....

An addition of adverse circumstances..... best to be patient and enjoy creating stuff while waiting on the things to come.

I enjoy mine immensely and learn stuff every day. Enjoy yours!

2018-8-27
Use props
Ziozo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

First look at some of the accessories, and a new mounting option! DJI keep them coming
Images from Newsshooter - there is a video in the link too.
https://www.newsshooter.com/2018/08/27/dji-shows-new-ronin-s-accessories-birtv-2018/

2018-8-28
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have a mavic air the joys stick from controller work as well ....
2018-8-31
Use props
jwende
lvl.1
Canada

I think it's the same tip as you would find on the mavic controller. Should be able to find those on DJI's site.
2018-9-3
Use props
albileo
lvl.1
Italy

Hi! I'm very interested in this new motor for foucs but I don't understand one important thing for me.....Can I use the new motor accessory like a wireless follow focus system so I can have a dedicated focus puller? Which components are required?
Thanks!
Alberto
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules