Drones vs Fires, Amazon UAV To NASM, UAVs Battle Pigs
463 7 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Brought to you by I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Drone Show

Airborne-Unmanned 08.21.18: Drones v Fires, Amazon UAV To NASM, UAVs Battle Pigs

2018-8-21
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Interesting Video..   Shows how drones help out in society.
2018-8-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Cool video thanks for sharing
2018-8-22
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Lol...damn..... "I am laura hutson, a good looking host, but i dont wanne be here, so i just read from a telepromter in the same monotone way..."  Sorry guys, but it is so obviosly she is bores and just reading..put some soul in it..
2018-8-22
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-8-22 20:22
Lol...damn..... "I am laura hutson, a good looking host, but i dont wanne be here, so i just read from a telepromter in the same monotone way..."  Sorry guys, but it is so obviosly she is bores and just reading..put some soul in it..

Okay I kinda think her personality is perfect for the content she's streaming. As the Founder of Stroke TV and live streaming enthousiast, what we so easily critique is one hardest jobs there is! Being authentic and genuine behind camera is epic hard! Don't be fooled by it looking easy.
JUST SAYING!
Aaron
Below is my Stroke TV YouTube Channel.
Be my guest and check it out. If you like it subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe3Auj0LmMnTYB-6fTlmNQ?disable_polymer=true

LogoRev5.png
2018-8-22
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-8-22 23:59
Okay I kinda think her personality is perfect for the content she's streaming. As the Founder of Stroke TV and live streaming enthousiast, what we so easily critique is one hardest jobs there is! Being authentic and genuine behind camera is epic hard! Don't be fooled by it looking easy.
JUST SAYING!
Aaron

No harm ment, just i would fall a sleep listening to that voice more then 10 minuttes. But she will learn eventually,,,hopefully.
2018-8-23
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-8-23 07:27
No harm ment, just i would fall a sleep listening to that voice more then 10 minuttes. But she will learn eventually,,,hopefully.

Bro no offense taken. I'm only giving the other side of the coin is all. I think she's way to dry also! Sorry but I think she's really a robot! lol
2018-8-23
Use props
DMX_MT
First Officer
Malta

Very nice Aaron ! I like Robots Mate, they obey a lot.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules