no charger
902 7 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1QDRcr8XXQOQ
New

Why on earth is there no charger included? And why do you not alert people the charger is not included?
2018-8-21
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

The In the Box does mention the cable, but no charger is mentioned.  The user manual does mention no charger, but that is in the box when you receive the Osmo 2.  As a side note,  charging the Osmo 2 requires using that USB cable (the one that come with it in the box)  when charging and please make sure the power voltage of your USB charger is 5V and the current ideally 2 Amps. I would not use the computer USB ports for this as they can only deliver between 300mA (1/3 of an Amp) and 900 mA (almost 1 Amp).  It does take a good two hours to correctly charge the device.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sorry for some inconvenience. Regarding that, even the unit doesn't have a charger Included you can use any 5v 2amp wall charger same as well that you use with your smartphone and also if you can check on the store it states there what Includes on the package. However, again we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-8-21
Use props
djiuser_1QDRcr8XXQOQ
New

One can only read the box once one receives it. There is nothing to identify a charger is not included when ordering. Worse finding information on what charger to use is also nearly impossible. Why would one need to go to a forum to find what is needed to charge it. A simple note in the included manual would be helpful. Right where it says 'not included'. I'm rather annoyed by this simple issue. How long does it need to charge?  What indic
ates a full charge?
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1QDRcr8XXQOQ Posted at 2018-8-21 22:10
One can only read the box once one receives it. There is nothing to identify a charger is not included when ordering. Worse finding information on what charger to use is also nearly impossible. Why would one need to go to a forum to find what is needed to charge it. A simple note in the included manual would be helpful. Right where it says 'not included'. I'm rather annoyed by this simple issue. How long does it need to charge?  What indic
ates a full charge?

Hi. We sincerely apologize for the trouble caused. You may refer to this tutorial video for charging the Osmo:
2018-8-22
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

Or, you can go to the site and download the manual:  https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-2/info
2018-8-22
Use props
djiuser_1QDRcr8XXQOQ
New

It has been charging now for 18 hous. 3 yellow light and a green light. Turns on and then turns itself off. Using my 5w, 2 A charger.
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1QDRcr8XXQOQ Posted at 2018-8-22 07:18
It has been charging now for 18 hous. 3 yellow light and a green light. Turns on and then turns itself off. Using my 5w, 2 A charger.

Thank you for the response. If that's the case, we highly recommend to send it to our repair facility and have it check.
2018-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules