Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC interchangeable? P3A W322
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkusMavic
New
Flight distance : 156788 ft
Austria

Dear Wise–Members (and hopefully DJI–Staff)!

Owning an loving an used P3A (W322) – now my Remote (GL300A) starts having some USB–Port issues.
I would like to buy a new (used) controller, but actually only GL300B/C on the market....will they work/pair with my old W322? (because of the Davinci–Chipset and so on...)

Thank you in Advance!
2018-8-21
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

This chart shows all of the remote controllers that are compatible with the P3A:

2018-8-21
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Yes, either of those will work just fine. I still have an "OLD" P3A....Ha-Ha, and it works great!
2018-8-21
Use props
MarkusMavic
New
Flight distance : 156788 ft
Austria

msinger Posted at 2018-8-21 16:05
This chart shows all of the remote controllers that are compatible with the P3A:

[view_image]

Thank you very much!
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Remote controllers of the Phantom 3 Professional (GL300B) and Phantom 3 Advanced (GL300A) can be exchanged with each other. Which means you may use the GL300B to your W322 aircraft. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-21
Use props
Al S. Alice's Handler
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50259 ft

My Pro has a G 300C.
My advanced came with an A, same issue. Not connecting to the tablet, but flys. Bought a B on the local trading site for $40. Now have two controllers that won't connect. Plus the C won't connect because the gimbal won't take a firmware update... I  have a reconditioned Pro that flys great.
What are your thought's on the bad USB? Is it the board, or the flat ribbon from the board to the main board in the radio?
2018-8-21
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft
United Kingdom

The chart above confuses me....I have a P4a which works with a GL300C.   Which doesn’t say ver.B on it...but still controls the a/c ...?
2020-11-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Trampintransit Posted at 11-8 14:18
The chart above confuses me....I have a P4a which works with a GL300C.   Which doesn’t say ver.B on it...but still controls the a/c ...?

Look at the modes in the chart and compare.
2020-11-9
Use props
Baatory Stefan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Al S. Alice's Handler Posted at 2018-8-21 17:03
My Pro has a G 300C.
My advanced came with an A, same issue. Not connecting to the tablet, but flys. Bought a B on the local trading site for $40. Now have two controllers that won't connect. Plus the C won't connect because the gimbal won't take a firmware update... I  have a reconditioned Pro that flys great.
What are your thought's on the bad USB? Is it the board, or the flat ribbon from the board to the main board in the radio?

There's no reason why a, b, or c would not pair normally to p3p or p3a. Ive done it many times. Perhaps issue is in the drone?
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Baatory Stefan Posted at 11-4 05:38
There's no reason why a, b, or c would not pair normally to p3p or p3a. Ive done it many times. Perhaps issue is in the drone?

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules