Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cmartin3977 Posted at 2018-8-25 16:13
98.00 for my inspire that I just sold  on the open market for 600.00 . Anyone who uses that program is a fool.

$98.00 for an Inspire? Used car salesman tactics.
2018-8-30
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trade up is a rip off. I am disappointed. Now end of life for very new drones has been announced. Parrot and Yuneek are where we'll need to go next. Thanks DJI for becoming too exclusive. The Mavic Pro 2 and Zoom don't cater to the regular folks.  
2018-8-30
Use props
scruffs dad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1071604 ft
United Kingdom

https://uk.webuy.com/product-det ... ndard-with-camera-b
this is better than DJI are offering
2018-9-3
Use props
nwyeti
lvl.2
United States

Although this is on the DJI's website, I believe it to be definite scam worthy! I recently purchased the Mavic Air Fly More for $999.00 and have flown it once and can't return it because I've had it more than the required 7 day time limit. So I checked to see what the trade in value for a brand new Mavic Air and it's only $366. So we customers are either getting ripped off when buying a drone or when trying to trade them back in. So they will credit you $366 for a $1000 drone (with two xtra batteries) and will turn around and sell it for $800 refurbished. As I do own five DJI birds, my DJI fanboy status has just ended!!!
2018-11-5
Use props
fansa9e4d518
lvl.1

United States

Its not just the drones. I just sent in a 128gb Pixel 2 XL and they quoted me 365$ (it does have a few very light scratches from every day use)((Perfect condition quote was 390ish)) I got the "Delivered" notification and almost immediately they sent me a quote of 85$ for broken...this phone is not even close to that. its in near mint condition, always in a case and never dropped. this is a scam for sure. they think now that i waited 9 days for their slow shipping they paid for and they have it in hand that I'll just let it go for 85$.  I used to build my own drones with gimbals and all but liked some DJI's I tried but if this is how they treat their customers they are a no go for sure.
2019-1-29
Use props
morbid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75246 ft
United States

This trade up program is trying to rip me off! I got an estimate from DJI for my new like used Mavic air. I was quoted $369 i sent in everything in great working condition barely flown and they returned a quota of almost $100 cheaper saying it was used. Used like new was the option I chose. This is B.S I purchase a lot of products from DJI And this is how they show appreciation?
2019-5-21
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Similar experience to others. I had a Mavic Pro that I received as a replacement for a damaged one. Probably flew it twice... in great condition. Sent it in and got an email that it was faulty/damaged and they're offering me $53.50.

I look forward to getting it back and flying my faulty/damaged drone.
At the end of the day, this isn't DJI, it's some third party that handles all of this. Probably with little to no oversight by DJI. Too bad.
2019-7-16
Use props
Elena688
lvl.1

United States

Hi Everybody, Re-Teck is DJI official and unique DJI trade-up partner.

I am Elena from the Re-teck. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
2019-7-19
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Elena688 Posted at 7-19 14:33
Hi Everybody, Re-Teck is DJI official and unique DJI trade-up partner.

I am Elena from the Re-teck. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Lol, one year later...
2019-7-19
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-22 10:02
Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. DJI Trade Up Program offer you to send in your old drone, cellphone or tablet and receive DJI Credit in return. You can then use your credit to buy new products at DJI Online Store. For more information, you may click this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/recycle. Thank you.

Hi Natalia,  clicked on that link you put up, and the resulting location had " 4 0 4 " possible outdated link and other reasons.
     Thank You
2020-12-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 12-13 13:36
Hi Natalia,  clicked on that link you put up, and the resulting location had " 4 0 4 " possible outdated link and other reasons.
     Thank You

Please try this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/recycle again, thanks.
2020-12-13
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-13 22:53
Please try this link: https://store.dji.com/pages/recycle again, thanks.

Sorry Natalia:
      I clicked it and no list, I tried to track the order and all the text was on the last  quarter of the window to the right, making it not usuable.
2020-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum Posted at 12-18 13:43
Sorry Natalia:
      I clicked it and no list, I tried to track the order and all the text was on the last  quarter of the window to the right, making it not usuable.

The DJI Trade Up is only available in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), please make sure you have chosen the correct country. If the issue still persists, please provide me with a screenshot of the error page or screen-recording a video for better assistance, thanks.
2020-12-20
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-20 00:26
The DJI Trade Up is only available in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii), please make sure you have chosen the correct country. If the issue still persists, please provide me with a screenshot of the error page or screen-recording a video for better assistance, thanks.

I am in Southern California.
2020-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks, Bob. I have replied to your PM.
2020-12-20
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-20 23:36
Thanks, Bob. I have replied to your PM.

Thank you for your help.
2020-12-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome.
2020-12-23
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

dwin1977 Posted at 2018-8-30 18:21
Trade up is a rip off. I am disappointed. Now end of life for very new drones has been announced. Parrot and Yuneek are where we'll need to go next. Thanks DJI for becoming too exclusive. The Mavic Pro 2 and Zoom don't cater to the regular folks.

Where does it say the very new drones are announced as EOL?
2020-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules