1283 9 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

Received my 7.85 High Brightness unit today.  Unit works great!.  I can now see clearly in the sunlight without hoods or other accessories.  Performance so far has been very smooth.  I use a Phantom 4 with the CrystalSky.  I also have a MavicAir that I use with an iPad Mini4. I may eventually get a smaller CrystalSky for it.

I have since installed Litchi on the CrystalSky and that seems to work well too.  Will know more tomorrow after some planned mission flights that I regularily use.

Seems a good investment thus far.
2018-8-22
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Litchi  flights seem to work fine as well.  Downloading the HDSYNC also uploads all flight data to AIRDATA UAV.
2018-8-22
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Congratulations and wish you to enjoy your CS
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DroneGuyEd, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear the CS works well. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-8-22
Use props
Kenrwi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47674 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both the 7.85 UB and the 5.5. The UB gets overheated at temps over 80 deg F. It flat gets super hot and quits working properly. Plus battery run times are 2.5 hours max. I have replaced it under warranty twice. Updates to the system and GO4 come very slow another concern. Good luck with yours hope all goes well
2018-8-26
Use props
fans5b3f5928
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113484 ft
Sweden

DroneGuyEd, does you'r compass on CS really work as intended, I'm curious because mine is all over the place and I've not find any solution for it to work... yet?
2018-8-27
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ive not seen any compass issues so far, but havent flown that much yet with it.
2018-8-31
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Kenrwi Posted at 2018-8-26 06:37
I have both the 7.85 UB and the 5.5. The UB gets overheated at temps over 80 deg F. It flat gets super hot and quits working properly. Plus battery run times are 2.5 hours max. I have replaced it under warranty twice. Updates to the system and GO4 come very slow another concern. Good luck with yours hope all goes well

I read about the UB model and decided to go with the less hot, less bright HB model.  So far it  has worked with with no battery issues or heat.
2018-8-31
Use props
fans5b3f5928
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113484 ft
Sweden

DroneGuyEd Posted at 2018-8-31 08:07
Ive not seen any compass issues so far, but havent flown that much yet with it.

Ok, thanks! I think it's only with MA you have the problem. By the way, why not use the CS 7.85" for the MA to, I do...
I'm using a Mavmount 3 to hold it and under transport it fits real snug without the battery in the outer pocket of the fly mor combo bag. The bracket and battery goes inside the bag.
2018-8-31
Use props
DroneGuyEd
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Today I have a dedicated iPad Mini 4 for the MA.  For some rocket related days. I use both drones at the same time, so need two separate displays.  I will probably get a holder for the CS similar to the one I have the iPad and the one you show for those cases when I want to use the MA with CS.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules