Keep or Return? Ronin S with Fujifilm XT-2
2529 11 2018-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
teddyb10
New

I read some blogs about the compatibility of the new Ronin S. Based on the information I gathered, the Ronin S is not compatible with the Fujifilm xt-2 mirrorless cameras. I just received my Ronin S and I am not sure if I will keep it or return it , due to the fact of compatibility issues and functionality.

Any thoughts??
2018-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi teddyb10, the compatible list is keeping updating, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm, but some features may be unavailable, please note our website about the future release.
2018-8-22
Use props
zamelzah
New
United States

I don't find anything on the DJI site about timeline for compatibility of Ronin S with Fuji cameras. What is the expected timeline?
2018-10-1
Use props
zamelzah
New
United States

If the expected timeline for compatibility of Fuji XT3 is soon, I will buy it with my Mavic Pro but won't spend the money until I know. Nothing is listed on the site. Can you please indicate a timeline?
2018-10-1
Use props
erikvphoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 949016 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-22 22:19
Hi teddyb10, the compatible list is keeping updating, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm, but some features may be unavailable, please note our website about the future release.

Any update on when the Fuji X-T3 will be supported?
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

erikvphoto Posted at 2018-10-16 01:20
Any update on when the Fuji X-T3 will be supported?

Hi erikvphoto, your need will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, please note the future update of our compatible list.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zamelzah Posted at 2018-10-1 10:19
If the expected timeline for compatibility of Fuji XT3 is soon, I will buy it with my Mavic Pro but won't spend the money until I know. Nothing is listed on the site. Can you please indicate a timeline?

Hi zamelzah, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, your need will be forwarded to our engineers, but we don't have the estimated date, please pay attention to our website, thank you.
2018-10-16
Use props
Justin Lovell0
New

Canada

FUJI x-t3 compatibility is needed.. please pass more demand to the engineers!

This camera is the best DSLR on the market right now for image quality and should be supported.
2018-11-26
Use props
Maciej Rauer
New

Poland

When xt-2 compatibility?
2018-12-16
Use props
Tom987654321
New

Germany

When I look in your support Forums I see empty promises. So whats the problem? You cant or wont integrate a simple trigger for Video/Photo for Fuji? I cant believe that you cannot manage to pull that off. A simple remote trigger can do that....

@All, just stop buying this Gimbal until DJI shows some hard facts. Call them, mail them, create Threads in their Fourm - let them know! Hold off buying!
2018-12-28
Use props
djiuser_FdWVgidHLK8R
lvl.1

Luxembourg

Hi,

Do you have any timeline regarding DJI Ronin-S support for Fujifilm cameras such as X-T2, X-T3 or X-Pro2?
2019-3-5
Use props
MarcoP
lvl.1
Portugal

Well it seems that the mavic does not want to know the people that uses fujifilm is a shame ...
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules