Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro & Mavic 2 Zoom Released!
33577 357 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brilliant Miami
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi I have a couple of questions about the Adobe Lightroom Lens Correction Profile for the Mavic 2 Pro. Any expected date of release? I can do it manually now but it saves a lot of time to have it automatically applied.
Also I am having some issues with images being overexposed in LightRoom. They exposure shows ok on my iPhone X screen while taking them but they are in fact overexposed in LightRoom. I have to lower the Esposure -35 to -45 in some images. It's been raining non stop for the past couple of days so I didn't get enough fly time but I always got what I was looking at with my Mavic Pro Platinum. Never overexposed like now.
Please let me know your thoughts. I used Auto setting and adjusted exposure with the right wheel before taking the photos.
Cheers
Patrick
2018-8-31
Use props
Brilliant Miami
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Processed to taste in LR CC Classic for Mac.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_KvSkLL8QwHRO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1014 ft
Canada

Just ordered my Mavic 2 Zoom with Fly More Combo. I’m just waiting on “Paying Reviewing”. Does anyone know long this will take until approval and shipping date?
2018-8-31
Use props
starcruiser136
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1006089 ft
Austria

I miss Precision Landing at tha Mav2 Series. Will it come and when ?
2018-9-1
Use props
JordanM
Second Officer

2018-9-2
Use props
skr1107
New

Vietnam

I would love to have my P4P as silent as the Mavic pro is!
Even the Mavic Air is much louder than the Mavic Pro.
2018-9-3
Use props
AndrewPL
New

Poland

A few days ago I bought Mavica 2 Pro at DJI ARS and I'm very happy with it. The drone is great! I only regret that DJI did not create a single drona with an interchangeable camera.
2018-9-3
Use props
WilfredSparkman 0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182215 ft
United Kingdom

AndrewPL Posted at 2018-9-3 02:12
A few days ago I bought Mavica 2 Pro at DJI ARS and I'm very happy with it. The drone is great! I only regret that DJI did not create a single drona with an interchangeable camera.

I wonder what the noise level of this drone is compared to the Spark? I am very tempted to buy one it looks amazing!
2018-9-3
Use props
CynicalZombie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179813 ft

Stupid question about the 2 new Mavics... do either of them have to focus like the Mavic Pro?
2018-9-6
Use props
Lucskywlkr 8
New
Flight distance : 60748 ft
United States

So I pay extra for a superior Hasselblad camera and not only is the image quality not up to par with the zoom the pro is sporting our favorite option of having fish eye aka barrel mode when doing any video  just check the edges on the horizon before you do any serious filming it’s very noticeable and a deal breaker for me  I will be returning my 2 Pro after 1 flight and waiting on the P5  Dji you really dropped the ball on this one  superior cameras is a joke   
2018-9-6
Use props
blackmennewstyl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3571004 ft

I was about to buy the Mavic 2 Pro when couple of reviews warned me about the fact that the Mavic 2 Pro has only three profiles: NORMAL, D-LOG M and HDR. What's happened to CINELIKE-D?

Weird thing is that this profile is available with the Mavic 2 Zoom. Will CINELIKE-D available in the future for the Mavic 2 Pro ?
2018-9-7
Use props
fansf32b9a7d
New
Venezuela

Does anybody know when will be available for purchase with the dji select? I would like to buy it with my birthday coupon.
2018-9-7
Use props
Sky Carrier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

blackmennewstyl Posted at 2018-9-7 00:00
I was about to buy the Mavic 2 Pro when couple of reviews warned me about the fact that the Mavic 2 Pro has only three profiles: NORMAL, D-LOG M and HDR. What's happened to CINELIKE-D?

Weird thing is that this profile is available with the Mavic 2 Zoom. Will CINELIKE-D available in the future for the Mavic 2 Pro ?

Hi Blackmennewstyl,

I think that is only available on the Mavic 2 Zoom.

Regards
2018-9-8
Use props
fans0b1dfacf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 608566 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

My Mavic 2 Fell from the sky. Just no idea what happened   
2018-9-8
Use props
Siena Williams
New

India

If you have any problems concerning writing tasks, then you need the best assignment help service that can solve them easily. We are ready to do it! Professional assignment writing help from an Australian service with a team of qualified writers, editors and researchers. Get the best assignment help now! Online assignment help by My Assignment Services has been trusted by millions of students worldwide for over a decade. We have been providing complete academic assistance to students struggling with their college and university tasks. With the assignments provided by our assignment help Australia online experts, you can easily submit the work in your college on time, and also, use them as references for studying for your examinations. Facing difficulties to buy online assignment help Melbourne? MyAssignmentServices.com assignment help services can help ease that pressure to a great extent. Originality is a major concern amongst university students, they lack the ability to incorporate original content in their assignments and therefore they look for assignment help in Melbourne.
2018-9-10
Use props
MoltoLeonard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167402 ft
Italy

I ordered my mavic 2 pro on Aug. 28th at italian DJI ARS and i'm still waiting for it. I was told i would have received it "in 10 days" when i ordered it, today i called and they told me i will receive it in october if i'm lucky due to production issues. Really, DJI? More than a month for a drone i ordered few days after a keynote you delayed by two months? How many did you produce for the first batch? 15?
I have no words. I thought something had been learned after the Mavic Pro launch, apparently i was wrong.
So disappointing.
2018-9-10
Use props
fans079609da
lvl.2
Flight distance : 460853 ft
  • >>>
United States

Used My Mavic 2 PRO for the first time and the video in the SD card is no smooth or continuous, it is Jumpy. Tried calibrating the Gimbal and now the video on the SD won't open. The video can be seen in the Editor of the DJI GO4 app, but is not continuous
and is flickering all the time.
2018-9-10
Use props
EMBE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 320118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

SD card fast enough?
2018-9-12
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Want and it looks great!
2018-9-12
Use props
PARADR0NEtv
lvl.1

Not impressed. I returned my MP2. Downlink video was delayed BIG time. Tried mutiple phones and tablets. Drone was unflyable. Disappointed, man did it take great photos
2018-9-12
Use props
Will_Bartlett
lvl.1
Canada

Lots of people having issues here, sorry to hear that! I received mine and did several test flights and made a review. Overall I'm very happy with it, no issues on my end! (I did have to update the firmware via the App though as my Mac computer wouldn't work.)

Here's the review if anyone's interested in checking it out: youtu.be/orOpS5BbPl0

Happy flying!
2018-9-14
Use props
jimmie01
New

15matjan Posted at 2018-8-23 08:45
Interesting question.I'd say no, as are using two different Occusync versions... Marketing.

same i want to ask.
2018-9-15
Use props
fansba77bea7
lvl.1

https://youtu.be/GpweQVMuXbQ
2018-9-20
Use props
renedx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31230 ft
Netherlands

Our dropped out the sky with a ~23% battery too! It has been recovered and with DJI now. But its interesting as you're the third person I'm reading with a bird falling out of the sky..
2018-9-21
Use props
jPhongKr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5076998 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Great!!! I hope so!!!
2018-9-21
Use props
DocSavage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48107 ft

DannyT1661 Posted at 2018-8-30 11:07
Very excited for my first drone. Ordered on Tuesday evening (UK) after a lot of reading and watching. My order changed to partially shipped earlier today, hoping to see something soon!

I pre ordered mine from Clifton cameras UK and that was on the 28th of  last month almost been a month of waiting and still no Mavic 2 pro
The fly more kit i ordered after the drone arrived a week ago
Very disappointed
regards
josh
2018-9-23
Use props
fansb579bc38
New

Czechia

Today I have bought the new mavic 2 pro. I have done all the updates, and went for the first fly, after the drone showed me the “ready to go” message I have flew and the drone immediately began to fly sideways ignoring the remote control commands, and had crashed into ta can on parking. What should I do now?
2018-9-26
Use props
Aaron Tracey
New

Ireland

Hello I am doing a school project and I was wondering if I could get some information about the Mavic 2 pro dimensions? I need a detailed explanation of the dimensions for the project like the propeller dimensions and the arm dimensions. I was wondering if you had a photo of the drone (like the photo attached which is the dimensions of the orignial Mavic pro) that I could use. Many thanks.
2018-10-2
Use props
aaront
New

Ireland

I was wondering did anyone know the complete dimensions of the Mavic 2 Pro not just the length the breath and the width given on DJI's website. I found a photo attached below of the Mavic 1's dimensions and I was hoping to find something similar for the Mavic 2. Thanks
2018-10-3
Use props
aaront
New

Ireland

I was wondering did anyone know the complete dimensions of the Mavic 2 Pro not just the length the breath and the width given on DJI's website. I found a photo attached below of the Mavic 1's dimensions and I was hoping to find something similar for the Mavic 2. Thanks
2018-10-3
Use props
Lucian Vaduva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59114 ft

I had the chance to test both Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. I own Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. I believe that while Mavic 2 Zoom its just a drone, a decent one which does not impress, the Mavic 2 Pro is really a good tool for photographers and videographers who shoot events like weddings. That Hasselblad camera really makes the difference, offering LOG footage at a professional quality. Post processing is now way better, having that incredible dynamic range and 10bits color depth.
DJI Mavic 2 review
2018-10-4
Use props
sinloi
lvl.3

Don't know if this will display or not: South Harpswell, Maine from my M2P

2018-10-8
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft

MoltoLeonard Posted at 2018-9-10 02:42
I ordered my mavic 2 pro on Aug. 28th at italian DJI ARS and i'm still waiting for it. I was told i would have received it "in 10 days" when i ordered it, today i called and they told me i will receive it in october if i'm lucky due to production issues. Really, DJI? More than a month for a drone i ordered few days after a keynote you delayed by two months? How many did you produce for the first batch? 15?
I have no words. I thought something had been learned after the Mavic Pro launch, apparently i was wrong.
So disappointing.

I order mine directly at dji and I received it in 6 days (from China factory to France), you should cancel your order.
2018-10-17
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft

Corvus monedula Posted at 2018-8-30 05:09
DJI store claims estimated delivery time 3-5 working days and the order shipped from Shenzen on day 5. Not an accurate estimation!
And that's only for the Mavic itself, none of the accessories is shipped. Care Refresh also displays “Will come later” (WTF?)

You can also buy Care Refresh later at home, when activating your Mavic for the first time.
2018-10-17
Use props
UserEdenm2
New
Israel

I just purchased new Mavic 2 Zoom , I started the activation using the DJI 4 App ,when the activation finished successfully the remote control showed it cannot take off and need to restart and activate again ...I repeated on the activation process several times but it's not ready to take off .

Any recommendations ?
2018-10-29
Use props
Kevin7549
New

Thailand

Looks like the most beautiful drone ever !
2018-10-29
Use props
fans4dde63ba
New
  • >>>
Turkey

hi my drone is dji mavic 2
How can I tell if the product has been refurbished
ssn:163DFAR001XZXP
2018-12-7
Use props
alecela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37024 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-24 00:07
Currently, the RC of Mavic Pro is not available with Mavic 2. However, it will be possible soon. Appreciate your attention and patience.

May I know if there's any progress/update on this?   Tx.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules