34357 357 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

alecela Posted at 2018-8-24 09:27
Wow this is GREAT news!   I'll get to re-use my remote from Mavic Pro which is left after I lost my MP.    Can't wait.  Tx.

Please note our website about the future update.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Twirlip Posted at 2018-8-24 11:16
Ah, this is really disappointing.  Was eagerly about to order a Mavic 2, but incompatibility with CrystalSky is a deal-breaker for me.  I guess I'll have to wait.  :-(

I assume there's no idea of when this support might be added, or it would have been already announced.

Twirlip, we understand your feeling, very sorry about it, please note our website about the future update.
2018-8-25
Use props
JasonPictures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 289341 ft
Switzerland

The vertigo zoom looks dope
2018-8-25
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8976 ft

DJI_Grau Posted at 2018-8-24 15:14
How long has everyone waited between “shipped” coming up on your order and getting a tracking number? Its been 9 hours for me and still nothing.

Mine changed to “shipped” yesterday afternoon and I just got the tracking number update. You get an email from dji at same time.
So I’d say mind was under 24 hours?
2018-8-25
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8976 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-25 00:57
Hi there, it will take some time to generate the tracking number, please note the email later.

Yes just got the number now. Thanks
2018-8-25
Use props
heliman
lvl.4

It looks great. I will immediately order the pro on the day the go app can permanently disable all pop-up notices and messages (all of them).
Unless it is obsolete at that time.
2018-8-25
Use props
fansd9e3707d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 750095 ft
Italy

What kind of microSD card is required for mavic pro 2 10bit  h256 100mb/s. Can we have a list of compatible cards please?
2018-8-25
Use props
djiuser_x1USmzNXozbW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1185135 ft
Poland

Hi all, i just ordered mavic 2 pro. I have some questions:
- where i can check how long shipping time it will take (i live in Europe)?
- which tablets support mavic 2 pro?
2018-8-25
Use props
djiuser_x1USmzNXozbW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1185135 ft
Poland

I mean how long delivery will take to Europe? (sorry)
2018-8-25
Use props
KCMartin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29974 ft
United States

fansd9e3707d Posted at 2018-8-25 05:14
What kind of microSD card is required for mavic pro 2 10bit  h256 100mb/s. Can we have a list of compatible cards please?

Ordered my Mavic 2 Pro Thursday morning. Very curious about the answer to this question too since I don't see any card specs for this drone on the website.

Following.
2018-8-25
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

I've got impression that here is kind a dilemma which one to buy. The one with the zoom is for my perception of drone technology a bit less interesting.
Why you have to had the zoom lens if you have the drone!? Isn't much more effective to come nearer instead zooming the object?
2018-8-25
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Long waited drone. Will order a Pro to upgrade from Spark.
2018-8-25
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2

When will the go android app get updated to include the M2?
2018-8-25
Use props
Shawn Patapoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6296 ft
Canada

Is there any timeline on when Crystal Sky will be compatible with Mavic 2?

Cheers!
Shawn
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI_Grau
lvl.1
United States

andy10 Posted at 2018-8-25 07:59
I've got impression that here is kind a dilemma which one to buy. The one with the zoom is for my perception of drone technology a bit less interesting.
Why you have to had the zoom lens if you have the drone!? Isn't much more effective to come nearer instead zooming the object?

Photographic effects, depth of field, etc.. its neat addition, but it does provide interesting options to makes videos more appealing.
2018-8-25
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275315 ft
  • >>>

Really could not understand the logic. Made in china products, however asia customer are charged more than usa customer. Everywhere else gotten their order shipped the very next day, but asia customer order takes 15-20 days before shipping their orders.
Really makes us feel like we are not wanted as customer
2018-8-25
Use props
fans79a9d393
lvl.1
United States

Very interested in this so scrolling through posts to find as much information as possible to aid in making a decision.  I wish folks would limit posts to useful information instead of cluttering the board with pointless banter such as "placed my order today" and similar bits of personal trivia.
2018-8-25
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2

According to the website the go app requires version Android V4.3.0 but it isn't released on Google play app store
2018-8-25
Use props
Yummyburger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275315 ft
  • >>>

15matjan Posted at 2018-8-23 11:29
You are right.It always was and I posted several times this question and got inconclusive answers. They always loved more US than EU market and got in exchange Trump's custom duties

Oh well, at least your get your order ship out in 1-2 days. We in asia pay more than in usa, however they only start to ship our order in 10-15 days. So consider yoursef lucky
2018-8-25
Use props
Fruxen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1370630 ft
Sweden

Some raw video clips and photos for both 2 Pro and Zoom for download:

https://www.tomstechtime.com/dronefootage

Ofc it depends a lot on the chosen camera settings, but the footage from both drones seems quite soft. A bit unexpected since older footage from P4 standard and Mavic Pro tend to look oversharpened. The new footage is much more natural looking though in my opinion.
Even if the Zoom model still has the same(ish?) camera sensor as my Phantom 4 Standard there are much much less compression artifacts and the image is more stable, overall a noticable upgrade in image quality.
2018-8-25
Use props
NetDep
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202372 ft

I was sad, rejected, unwanted and dejected. Did I find relief in a bottle? No. In a bindle of heroin? No. I finally found my relief in a dji Mavic 2 PRO....ordered!! Now, I may need to find a bottle until it arrives!!

Looking so forward to the M2P and this decision was really difficult - between the M2P and M2Z - it came down to image quality. The zoom function - largely - can be taken care of post but image quality is, well, image quality.

I've really enjoyed all the sharing and seeing the excitement about this launch. This will be my first new model drone - coming from a P4 - and I am really excited about this!!!

Have a great day and fly safe and smart!!!!
2018-8-25
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Spain

Anyone in Europe has ordered a Mavic 2 yesterday? I ordered a Mavic 2 Zoom with Fly More and want to know when could be shipped (I hope this week)
2018-8-25
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

flolinemedia Posted at 2018-8-23 06:52
Sweet! Does the previous Mavic Pro batteries work in the new Mavic Pro 2?

No, Mavic Pro use 3s batteries, but Mavoc 2 Pro use 4s battery.
2018-8-25
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

alecela Posted at 2018-8-23 08:28
Are the remote on Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro same/compatible?   I still have the remote from MP and would be great if I can use it for two person control on the M2P...

I dont know, but I think, that hardware may be same, because Googgles are compatible and they use OcuSync too. But my thing is that remote will be detected as Mavic Pro RC and new will be detected as Mavic 2 RC. And new firmware will not be compatibile with old Mavic. For googgles will be firmware upgrade to use OcuSync 2. But this is question for some DJI engineers. And asi I know DJIs answers, it will be little tragedy.....
2018-8-25
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Portugal

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-8-25
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

RWJorg Posted at 2018-8-23 15:16
You don’t HAVE to buy insurance for anything in life

Here in Portugal, if I want to fly a drone above 900 grams, I have to buy insurance. If I don't buy it, and the police comes and ask for documentation, I will loose the drone and pay a high fine, between 300 and 7500 euros. And insurance here is around 200 euros( And it only covers civil responsability
. They don't cover damage on the drone ), almost what I pay for my car.  So, no drones above 900 grams.
This kind of drone law is going to be implemented all over Europe. And that means that DJI will loose money with it, because only a few people have that money to spend.
2018-8-25
Use props
BlackDragon
lvl.3
Switzerland

Tracking donwhill

Is the MP2 any good for skying tracking downhill?
2018-8-26
Use props
Kandomere
lvl.3
United States

alexmbraMav Posted at 2018-8-25 23:25
Here in Portugal, if I want to fly a drone above 900 grams, I have to buy insurance. If I don't buy it, and the police comes and ask for documentation, I will loose the drone and pay a high fine, between 300 and 7500 euros. And insurance here is around 200 euros( And it only covers civil responsability
. They don't cover damage on the drone ), almost what I pay for my car.  So, no drones above 900 grams.
This kind of drone law is going to be implemented all over Europe. And that means that DJI will loose money with it, because only a few people have that money to spend.

ridiculous. EU hates drones. they only want you to fly it in the wilderness. lol
2018-8-26
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yummyburger Posted at 2018-8-25 09:33
Oh well, at least your get your order ship out in 1-2 days. We in asia pay more than in usa, however they only start to ship our order in 10-15 days. So consider yoursef lucky

I didn't bought any yet. Not so convinced of being a must so far...I'll keep my P4P and MA as they have found for now the stablest FW version...
Don't want to start again the bugs odiseea as happens with any new model to be released
2018-8-26
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alecela Posted at 2018-8-23 08:28
Are the remote on Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro same/compatible?   I still have the remote from MP and would be great if I can use it for two person control on the M2P...

I saw on here somewhere that the Mavic controllers are NOT compatible as of yet, but this will be added in the near future, I'm sure it was in DJI's email.
2018-8-26
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-23 08:48
Ordered the Mavic 2 Pro + Fly more + Care Refresh!! Hope to receive it soon (now to figure out how to pay for it!)

The DJI Refresh is free with some sellers like Heliguys ;)
2018-8-26
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jerome42 Posted at 2018-8-23 07:26
Very disappointed, there's no drone that have the advantages of zoom and pro version. Why DJI has removed zoom on the Pro version ?

I am the same, I would rather pay £1500 and have ALL the features, the way things stand I am debating just carrying on with my Mavic Pro and waiting for the Mavic 2 Pro Zoom ;)

No HDR on the Zoom, this is crap really, even the cheap Anafi has HDR and everyone who splashes out over £1000 for a drone will most likely have an HDR TV/Projector!
2018-8-26
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

I would love to have my P4P as silent as the Mavic pro is!
Even the Mavic Air is much louder than the Mavic Pro.
2018-8-26
Use props
Hitmax
First Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was not sure neither so watched a few of the usual criminals on YOUTUBE to help me make my mind up - would prefer both together but have ended up going for the PRO 2 and made a short film for youtube as well - nothing amazing just my fews with some DJI clips on it if anyone is interested here is the link -
2018-8-26
Use props
ckk.post
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-25 00:56
Hi ckk.post, we have forwarded your need to our engineers to see if the samples can be uploaded to our website for reference.

Ok thanks for that
2018-8-26
Use props
ckk.post
lvl.4
Denmark

CineView Media Posted at 2018-8-25 00:23
Toms Techtime have them all....

Yes, thanks I have seen them
2018-8-26
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy

Orders sent off in the order they were made?
Mine went off at 16:42 UTC on Aug 23rd.
US priority #1 nation, UK perhaps #2
No love for those of us in Asia ?
Customer support says 15-20 business days shipping to Singapore which is 3.5h by air from Hong Kong....
Can you please look into this.?Thanks.
2018-8-26
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Help...my Mavic pro2 will come tomorrow Monday and there is NO GO4 app for mavic pro 2!!!! And no COMPLETE operation manual????
And with android its not allowed to store the app from DJI website!!
So why is that Go4app not yet ready????
2018-8-26
Use props
JLamont
lvl.1
Flight distance : 300026 ft
United States

I just checked my tracking number for my Mavic 2 Pro and it's showing in Anchorage, AK on a "clearance delay" and it has went from a Wednesday delivery to "No scheduled delivery date at this time". Is this normal for products coming from DJI? Has anyone else shipment been delayed? This is my first online order from DJI. Thanks
2018-8-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Heavenone Posted at 2018-8-26 07:45
Help...my Mavic pro2 will come tomorrow Monday and there is NO GO4 app for mavic pro 2!!!! And no COMPLETE operation manual????
And with android its not allowed to store the app from DJI website!!
So why is that Go4app not yet ready????

keep checking. It is slowly working its way through the  various play stores. It ha only just hit AU and I have loaded it on my Samsung. iOS updates became available just after launch.

My Zoom will be here on Wednesday and i just received the shipping notification on my Pro.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules