Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro & Mavic 2 Zoom Released!
123456789Next >
33582 357 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Forum admin
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

MAVIC 2

See the Bigger Picture

The latest flagship consumer drone from DJI.

Click here to learn more

Foldable and Portable
Create wherever you go

OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission System
Explore more of the world smoothly and safely.
-8 km 1080p live video 2
-2.4/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching 5
-40 Mbps download speed
      -120 ms low latency
Fly faster, longer, and quieter

31 min 3 – currently the longest flight time for a consumer drone
72 kph max speed in Sport mode (no wind conditions)
Features DJI low-noise flight technology

Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing

-Obstacle sensors on ALL sides of the aircraft
-Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
-Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.

* Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward obstacle sensing. Sensing for left/right directions is only available in ActiveTrack or Tripod Mode.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not fully cover the circumference of a 360-degree arc. And left and right obstacle sensing system only works in specific modes and environments. DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing when flying left or right, even when ActiveTrack or Tripod mode is activated. Please be aware of your surroundings and App notifications when operating the Mavic 2 to ensure safety.

3-Axis Gimbal

The Mavic 2’s 3-axis gimbal provides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation.

Excellent Imaging System

Mavic 2 Pro | Hasselblad Camera

Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first moon landing.

Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera, which possesses Hasselblad's unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS), helping users capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.

1-inch CMOS Sensor

The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro, capturing more information in every pixel for better dynamic range, signal-to-noise ratio, and low-light performance.

10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile

The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room.
10-bit HDR Video

With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones, including brighter highlights and increased contrast that make HDR so appealing.

Adjustable Aperture

An F/2.8-F/11 adjustable aperture gives you more flexibility in handling different light conditions.
Shot on Mavic 2 Pro

Mavic 2 Zoom | 24-48 mm 1 Optical Zoom Camera
Powered by a 1/2.3 inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24mm–48mm), 1 the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.

More Expressive Mid-Range Shots

Compared to a 24 mm 1 wide angle lens, the 48 mm 1 telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look.

Worry-Free and Efficient Shooting

When shooting Full HD video, 4 × lossless Zoom(including 2 × optical zoom) gives you a closer view of far-away subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance – scenes that perhaps are too risky to catch by flying too close.
Quick and Accurate Focus

Hybrid auto-focus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% than before. The auto-focus tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight

Dolly Zoom 7 is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective never-before-seen in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your videos. Set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options when flying manually.
19.jpg
48-Megapixel Super Resolution Photos

When taking a picture in 24 mm equivalent field of view, 1 the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super-resolution photo in vivid detail.

Hyperlapse

With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a Micro SD card or the internal storage, leaving more room for post editing.

Enhanced HDR Photos   

An improved HDR algorithm blends a sequence of photos for higher dynamic range and less unwanted artificial effects.

HyperLight

HyperLight photos provide a low-light setting to enhance your images while drastically reducing noise.

H.265 Codec for Higher Image Quality

Both editions support advanced H.265/HEVC codec, 7 which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.

ActiveTrack 2.0

With the improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.

Panoramas

The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes including Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical.

Aerial Photography Made Easy
Excellent camera system
Mavic 2 Pro – Hasselblad camera with 1’’ sensor, ultra-image quality  
Mavic 2 Zoom – 24-48mm 1 optical zoom camera, ultra-flexibility

Powerful flight platform
72 kph Max Speed, Up to 31 Minutes of Flight Time, Low-Noise Design

Intelligent and Easy
The only drone that supports Hyperlapse, ActiveTrack 2.0, and more.
1.     35 mm equivalent focal length.
2.     Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
3.     Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment and use of flight modes.
4.     The DJI Goggles support a 2.4 GHz frequency band only, while the DJI Goggles RE support both 2.4/5.8 GHz frequency bands and real-time auto-switching for better       performance.
5.     Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
6.     HNCS was developed to offer a single color profile that optimized an image to bring out a wider array of colors and improved contrast, to a multitude of subjects.   Standard color profiles often fall short when working with the subtle aspects of natural colors of varying subjects, applying too much or too little of an effect on tones.
7.     Available on the Mavic 2 Zoom only.
8.     Available soon.

【Tips】
*Mavic 2 is now available at DJI Hongkong and Korea Flagship Store. From now till September 2, “Like” DJI Hongkong or DJI Korea Facebook page and share the specified posts when you purchase the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom to receive a DJI gift set at the DJI Flagship Store! Limited stock available, first come first served.For more information of Flagship Store: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/flagship

*Now, DJI Select 50% Off Care Coupon supports the new Mavic 2 series: https://forum.dji.com/thread-163998-1-1.html

*DJI Care Refresh offers two replacement units for the Mavic 2 in one year. This service covers gimbal combinations for both Mavic 2 versions. With Express, DJI will send you a replacement unit as soon as they receive your drone.For more information of DJI Care Refresh: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh

01Keep Flying.jpg

2018-8-23
Use props
Rblomqvist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

Order in! Mavic 2 Zoom FlyMore, DJI Googles and Care refresh....
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Congratulations DJI, what a fantastic release event and product! And thank you Grace, again I could not see you there but I know that you have done a lot to make it run so smooth!
P.S. Mine will be the Pro & Fly More Kit :-)
2018-8-23
Use props
flolinemedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180778 ft
United States

Sweet! Does the previous Mavic Pro batteries work in the new Mavic Pro 2?
2018-8-23
Use props
Adam Krakowiak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33812 ft
Poland

2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.2
United States

Order in for the Pro.
2018-8-23
Use props
Repulse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68501 ft
United States

Ordered the pro version, I hope it ships "Right Away" as mentioned on the live stream. I have an upcoming trip in 2 weeks and hope to test it out.
2018-8-23
Use props
Michael Miami Sweden
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Looks like a winner. I'll buy the Pro. Good job.
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.2
United States

Repulse Posted at 2018-8-23 06:56
Ordered the pro version, I hope it ships "Right Away" as mentioned on the live stream. I have an upcoming trip in 2 weeks and hope to test it out.

Same here. Didn't seem to be any mention of delayed shipping.
2018-8-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice additions - good work DJI
2018-8-23
Use props
Mattmark
lvl.1
United States

anyone know how the Pro will work with a circular polarizer?
2018-8-23
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

Nice features and has not grown so much in size as I feared.
But unfortunately gained 270g of extra weight compared to first Mavic generation :-(
I hope DJI's next challenge will be to implement the same features into a drone of both same size and weight as the first generation Mavics....
2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I will be upgrading soon.  Great advancement with this drone... Perfect for what I want to do.  
2018-8-23
Use props
atercervus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1084957 ft
Monaco

Ordered but can't see the DJI Care Refresh for the Pro 2, it's not available yet?
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.2
United States

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 06:58
But unfortunately gained 270g of extra weight compared to first Mavic generation :-(
I hope DJI's next challenge will be to implement the same features into a drone of both same size and weight as the first generation Mavics....

You should hit the gym if an extra 9.5 oz is too heavy for you to carry
2018-8-23
Use props
Robothamster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51135 ft
United Kingdom

Both look good, but I'll wait for the Mavic 3 that has a 1" Hasselblad Camera with 2x Optical Zoom
2018-8-23
Use props
joel.tvp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 930843 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Is the remote control compatible with the crystalsky monitor ?
2018-8-23
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ordered M2P, Fly more, Care refresh. Crazy, but I couldn't resist. How do I explain this to my ministress of finance?
But with my birthday approaching, I have a slight chance to get it thru without injuries

To be honest, I was fighting myself not to order the M2Z as well...  

Hope it will be delivered soon in Germany...
2018-8-23
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Denmark

RWJorg Posted at 2018-8-23 07:02
You should hit the gym if an extra 9.5 oz is too heavy for you to carry

Well, the drone is not the only thing in my (camera)bag. And it's already on edge on being too heavy when walking all day carrying my drone together with DSLR and three or four lenses and other extras (sometimes tripod and flash too). This is how I primarely want to use the drone.
Of course peoples needs are different. The new Mavic 2 drones are really nice, but they are not gonna work for me.

2018-8-23
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

atercervus Posted at 2018-8-23 07:01
Ordered but can't see the DJI Care Refresh for the Pro 2, it's not available yet?

...with my order it was automatically asked as  addon
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.2
United States

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 07:07
Well, the drone is not the only thing in my (camerra)bag. And it's already on edge on being too heavy when walking all day carrying my drone together with DSLR and three lenses and other extras. This is how I primarely want to use the drone.
Of course peoples needs are different. But Mavic 2 is not gonna work for me.

I'm in your same boat. Changing from the Air back to the Pro 2 solely for photographic purposes though. Add in the camera / lens / tripod, stuff does get heavy - but worth it to me. Ha
2018-8-23
Use props
Repulse
lvl.2
United States

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-23 07:06
Ordered M2P, Fly more, Care refresh. Crazy, but I couldn't resist. How do I explain this to my ministress of finance?
But with my birthday approaching, I have a slight chance to get it thru without injuries  

haha I am in the same situation as you. I am already brainstorming what kind of lame excuse I will tell my wife to justify the purchase. I am thinking of "Happy Birthday" to my wife since her birthday is coming soon or Merry Christmas gift. My latest excuse for purchasing gadgets is that I see it as an investment that has a potential to earn income
2018-8-23
Use props
atercervus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1084957 ft
Monaco

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-23 07:09
...with my order it was automatically asked as  addon

Figured out already, wasn't available for my region, solved Thanks!
2018-8-23
Use props
Repulse
lvl.2
United States

RWJorg Posted at 2018-8-23 06:57
Same here. Didn't seem to be any mention of delayed shipping.

Well that is what every company says when releasing a new product. But with DJI track record on past drone releases and when I purchased the Ronin-S, I don't expect to receive my Mavic Pro 2 in 1-2 months since I'm sure it is already back ordered by now. If it ships in a week, I will be impressed.
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

First of all congratulating DJI for their release(s).
Zoom version with only 12Mp it seems quite poor, I think one can get the same results with a proper post-editing of a no-zoom picture captured with a bigger 1"-20 Mp sensor.
I know, as they said, it's not an easy task to improve something which is already good. For the moment I'm not too convinced and will keep my P4P - 1"-20Mp for the image quality and the Mavic Air for its compactness and portability until some (other) better model will be designed and released...
2018-8-23
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Repulse Posted at 2018-8-23 07:13
haha I am in the same situation as you. I am already brainstorming what kind of lame excuse I will tell my wife to justify the purchase. I am thinking of "Happy Birthday" to my wife since her birthday is coming soon or Merry Christmas gift. My latest excuse for purchasing gadgets is that I see it as an investment that has a potential to earn income

...the least success promising excuse would be "to be at least out of the way, goin' dronin'" for her cleaning up the house...  
2018-8-23
Use props
Klaus W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118366 ft

The Pro is definitely a must have!
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 06:58

More energy consuming (during flight) algorithms, more electronically and energy demanding features and higher flight autonomy means a bigger and heavier battery.Chemistry is complex, but always simple in its limitations...
2018-8-23
Use props
jerome42
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10617 ft
France

Very disappointed, there's no drone that have the advantages of zoom and pro version. Why DJI has removed zoom on the Pro version ?
2018-8-23
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Denmark

jerome42 Posted at 2018-8-23 07:26
Very disappointed, there's no drone that have the advantages of zoom and pro version. Why DJI has removed zoom on the Pro version ?

Size & weight. Combining the two features would make camera considerable bigger and heavier. And of course more expensive.
2018-8-23
Use props
RWJorg
lvl.2
United States

StigNygaard Posted at 2018-8-23 07:07
Well, the drone is not the only thing in my (camera)bag. And it's already on edge on being too heavy when walking all day carrying my drone together with DSLR and three or four lenses and other extras (sometimes tripod and flash too). This is how I primarely want to use the drone.
Of course peoples needs are different. The new Mavic 2 drones are really nice, but they are not gonna work for me.

BTW, your math is off. Mavic 2 Pro 907g /  Mavic 2 Zoom 905g;    Mavic Pro Platinum 734 g   - that's 173g, not 270g....
2018-8-23
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Denmark

RWJorg Posted at 2018-8-23 07:52
BTW, your math is off. Mavic 2 Pro 907g /  Mavic 2 Zoom 905g;    Mavic Pro Platinum 734 g   - that's 173g, not 270g....

*Grin* You're right. Thanks :-)

(I'm afraid still to much for me, but nice to see it wasn't that much)
2018-8-23
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>

Will the DJI Select coupons be valid for this Mavic 2 ?
2018-8-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice looking package for sure.
2018-8-23
Use props
fans65585e79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4026 ft
United States

So happy and upset. Everything told me not to buy that AIR. Months later I get a better phantom camera on a slightly larger air. eBay is going to be utilized immediately for this
2018-8-23
Use props
ozione
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126857 ft
Slovenia

i really can't decide which one would I order... pro seems very super in image quality, but I like that 48MP feature.
2018-8-23
Use props
fans802e59b3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mattmark Posted at 2018-8-23 06:58
anyone know how the Pro will work with a circular polarizer?

This may help with your question..  https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... filters-accessories
2018-8-23
Use props
alecela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37024 ft
Hong Kong

Are the remote on Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro same/compatible?   I still have the remote from MP and would be great if I can use it for two person control on the M2P...
2018-8-23
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

alecela Posted at 2018-8-23 08:28
Are the remote on Mavic pro and Mavic 2 pro same/compatible?   I still have the remote from MP and would be great if I can use it for two person control on the M2P...

Interesting question.I'd say no, as are using two different Occusync versions... Marketing.
2018-8-23
Use props
damoUK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered the Mavic 2 Pro + Fly more + Care Refresh!! Hope to receive it soon (now to figure out how to pay for it!)
2018-8-23
Use props
123456789Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules