Dolly Zoom
772 9 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

Think we Mavic Pro users will ever get to see Dolly Zoom?

2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

If gimble software (Zhiyun Smooth 4) can do it, I dont see why not.. C'Mon DJI..step your game up.  also add it to the OSMO Mobile 2
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We will coordinate this with our R&D team for a possible future development. Thank you for choosing DJI. Have a safe flight always.
2018-8-23
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Dolly Zoom is the one of the very easiest effects to do in post.... except for the marketing purposes, I don't see too much value in it being added to drone itself.
2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-8-23 08:02
Dolly Zoom is the one of the very easiest effects to do in post.... except for the marketing purposes, I don't see too much value in it being added to drone itself.

If you have the right editing software.  Most people don't use the supercharged software that serious content makers use.  It's not a deal breaker but a nice bell for the simple guy
2018-8-23
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-8-23 08:10
If you have the right editing software.  Most people don't use the supercharges software that serious content makers use.  It's not a deal breaker but a nice bell for the simple guy

Actually, for dolly zoom in post you need video editing software to know about keyframing and scaling. From top of my head I can't tell any video editor (even free ones) that doesn't have it.
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-8-23 08:10
If you have the right editing software.  Most people don't use the supercharged software that serious content makers use.  It's not a deal breaker but a nice bell for the simple guy

You should be able to do in davinci which is a great free software, but I see most people will want to use it for social media so with the ease of just shooting and no processing, if it can be added to MA, MP , Osmo, P4Pro in time that would be a bonus.
2018-8-23
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Yes Davinci have it all, free or if you look good you find a studio version for free
2018-8-23
Use props
Marian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340597 ft
Spain

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-8-23 08:02
Dolly Zoom is the one of the very easiest effects to do in post.... except for the marketing purposes, I don't see too much value in it being added to drone itself.

Absolutely agree.
2018-8-23
Use props
Asainz320
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

I made this video from old footage on my Mavic Pro.

2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules