Mavic 2 Pro shipped already?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Hmmmm, coming up on 48hrs with no updates. Getting rather grumpy now, especially as people who ordered after others and myself already have their drones. Not a happy chappy at the moment.

2018-8-28
Use props
LoMackz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 183704 ft
Sweden

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-28 20:54
Hmmmm, coming up on 48hrs with no updates. Getting rather grumpy now, especially as people who ordered after others and myself already have their drones. Not a happy chappy at the moment.

[view_image]

My status looks exacly like yours. I hope that its going to move soon. Living in Sweden.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

lvK0bgqCXaWs Posted at 2018-8-27 22:55
My shipping status says shipped in windows 10 environment and pending in my DJI app. Could you have a check please? Ordernumber is 0310986890022. thanks.

Upon checking in the system, the package has been shipped, please kindly check whether you have received the tracking number later, thanks!
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ovronnaz Posted at 2018-8-28 05:19
So does anybody else have their order status been changed this week from ' Payment success ' to ' Shipped ' ? Seems to me that the first batch was shipped last week and since nothing happened. Remind me a little bit of the Mavic 1 story. I ordered the day of the announcement and received my bird only 2 months later...

Hi Ovronnaz, the shipping time might be different for various regions and countries. May I have your order number for better assistance?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-28 08:45
I guess those who have it already have no need to be in this thread

Hi poetoe, could you tell us your order number? I'd like to check the current status and see whether we can help.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dimitristhass Posted at 2018-8-28 20:33
Can you check my order too and give a little more thrust lol

Sir, for your order, the payment time is 08-27, the estimated shipping time is about 3-5 working days, please allow us some time to update for you, thanks!
2018-8-28
Use props
dimitristhass
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1140607 ft
  • >>>
Greece

thank you
, i knew "Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days after payment confirmation"
2018-8-28
Use props
fans07097d03
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Susan,

I PM'd you yesterday asking for an update on my orders. I ordered on launch day to the UK but not shipped yet.

Thanks,
Alex.
2018-8-28
Use props
Ahrimaan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141975 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yeah , mine will arrive today
2018-8-28
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-28 19:49
Hi Rubenfer, I've checked your order, the package is ready for shipping. The tracking number will be available in the next 1-2 working days, we'll keep an eye on it as well.

Thanks Susan! Do you think that it could be here on Friday?
2018-8-28
Use props
lvK0bgqCXaWs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 361 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-28 21:06
Upon checking in the system, the package has been shipped, please kindly check whether you have received the tracking number later, thanks!

Thank you very much!
2018-8-29
Use props
djiuser_4ANqNDcjNn7J
lvl.2

Hi, I placed an order on the 27th (# 0499798073150) for delivery to Germany. Any chance this could be rerouted to Denmark as I am going on a holiday there on the 1st of September...?

(Of course if it even gets delivered before then there'd be no need for this...)
2018-8-29
Use props
LoMackz
lvl.4
Sweden

Hi Susan,

My order has been stuck since the 27th (Order placed on the 25th). Could you please check what is happening there?

Order number: 0460187890029
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft
United Kingdom

Starting to get annoyed with this.

Ordered during the announcement.

Marked as shipped on thursday but did not leave DJI until Monday.

It's been stuck at departed Schenzhen facility since and sign of it arriving in UK.

Worst part is DJI activated my care refresh on monday 27th so that's 3 days I'm missing out on and counting.

How can we get the days we have paid for added back onto refresh???
2018-8-29
Use props
LoMackz
lvl.4
Sweden

fans68308231 Posted at 2018-8-29 01:17

Good question.
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans68308231 Posted at 2018-8-29 01:17

Hi Fans,

I spoke to DHL today who are looking into what is going on. I believe Gary on the forums has already spoken to DJI regarding the Care Refresh. DJI has agreed to reset the start date to the day we get the drone. Need to call DJI myself but am in a rather sketchy signal area at the moment.

Am frustrated that people who ordered after us now have their drones. I have DJI Select so really should have been one of the first to get my drone, however I think a few of us in the UK all have our drones sat on the same pallet in a DHL distribution centre somewhere gathering dust. Not happy, not happy at all.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 01:33
Hi Fans,

I spoke to DHL today who are looking into what is going on. I believe Gary on the forums has already spoken to DJI regarding the Care Refresh. DJI has agreed to reset the start date to the day we get the drone. Need to call DJI myself but am in a rather sketchy signal area at the moment.

Thank you for your proactive actions on this delay by DHL please keep us updated on their response.
I suspect they will blame staff shortages in the UK owing to school holidays and yet on evidence in this forum packages are moving thru DHL East Midlands to rest of Europe and I am surprised that you as a Select member your package has not arrived, and yet one UK member had his the other day - this delay puts a new slant on the phrase 'a slow boat from China'
2018-8-29
Use props
fansb852a4f9
lvl.2

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-28 20:54
Hmmmm, coming up on 48hrs with no updates. Getting rather grumpy now, especially as people who ordered after others and myself already have their drones. Not a happy chappy at the moment.

[view_image]

I am looking at the same page right now, however mine said yesterday it would arrive at my house before 10 pm and I even got a text message from DHL. After 10pm it said it's gonna arrive the next day (today), meanwhile it's still in Shenzhen according to this page. Your page doesn't even have the estimated delivery information mine has. Mine says it's gonna arrive today sometime between now an 10pm, the same as yesterday.

This is kinda unacceptable since I actually left work early yesterday because they need a signature. Am I supposed to do this the whole week now? At least don't send me text messages telling me I have to sign this today, when it isn't even out for delivery.
2018-8-29
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-29 02:00
Thank you for your proactive actions on this delay by DHL please keep us updated on their response.
I suspect they will blame staff shortages in the UK owing to school holidays and yet on evidence in this forum packages are moving thru DHL East Midlands to rest of Europe and I am surprised that you as a Select member your package has not arrived, and yet one UK member had his the other day - this delay puts a new slant on the phrase 'a slow boat from China'

Just be thankful it's not actually on a boat - you'd be waiting weeks or months, not days!

Mine's in the same position too, no update since Monday from DHL, still shows as "3. Departed facility in..." and already 2 days into my DJI Care Refresh!!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK, I took the Bull by the Horns and phoned DHL complaints and with a bit of perseverance, I got a positive update of sorts.
It appears that the delayed orders are all on one pallet under a different Waybill number and its showing as arriving at Leipzig Germany today from Hong Kong, it should then go to East Midlands later today arriving tonight. Then the pallet will be opened and our original Waybill numbers will become active again showing delivery thru DHL system, so maybe Thursday or Friday delivery - fingers X'd
2018-8-29
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-29 02:53
OK, I took the Bull by the Horns and phoned DHL complaints and with a bit of perseverance, I got a positive update of sorts.
It appears that the delayed orders are all on one pallet under a different Waybill number and its showing as arriving at Leipzig Germany today from Hong Kong, it should then go to East Midlands later today arriving tonight. Then the pallet will be opened and our original Waybill numbers will become active again showing delivery thru DHL system, so maybe Thursday or Friday delivery - fingers X'd

Great work.... Sherlock hehehehheh
2018-8-29
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-8-28 20:36
Hey Man. I'm in Florida too. Did you sell locally or eBay?

Thinking about selling my Mavic Air Fly More Combo, 4 batteries and PolarPro Cinema Series filters.

I sold it on Facebook marketplace. I had also listed it for sale on craigslist
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
United Kingdom

It appears that the delayed orders are all on one pallet under a different Waybill number and its showing as arriving at Leipzig Germany today from Hong Kong, it should then go to East Midlands later today arriving tonight. Then the pallet will be opened and our original Waybill numbers will become active again showing delivery thru DHL system, so maybe Thursday or Friday delivery - fingers X'd

Outstanding. Am still waiting on DHL calling me. Guess they will tell me the same thing. Great work though and thank you.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Duncandonut & Gary Nash - thank you for that -  though now retired 31 years as a Policeman comes in handy sometimes  - let's hope I wasn't told a porky   which of course never happened to me in my police career
2018-8-29
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36598 ft
Ireland

Good news, thanks for that. Looking at the information you all gave, mine would appear to be in the same shipment.
2018-8-29
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Wind Junkie Posted at 2018-8-29 03:52
I sold it on Facebook marketplace. I had also listed it for sale on craigslist

Alright. Thanks!
2018-8-29
Use props
djiuser_lNrWse6qEPs5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered my Mavic 2 on launch day and my order still has not shipped. So disappointed, contacted customer service and apparently my order has not left the warehouse in China yet... seems like orders are not processed in turn, more like a lottery. Really disappointed with the service.
2018-8-29
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

Now I have a DHL tracking number but the package is not picked up yet in Shenzhen (23:29 now in Shenzhen). Anyone knows if Shenzhen warehouse works at night? Or I need to wait until tomorrow to start the real shipping process.
2018-8-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-8-29 07:30
Now I have a DHL tracking number but the package is not picked up yet in Shenzhen (23:29 now in Shenzhen). Anyone knows if Shenzhen warehouse works at night? Or I need to wait until tomorrow to start the real shipping process.

Did you get your tracking number via email? I still haven't received mine
2018-8-29
Use props
DaveHudsonATL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5735 ft
United States

I'll echo these Kudos... I ordered the M2 Zoom last Thursday night.... it arrived on my doorstep early Tuesday morning!  Totally blown away at the delivery speed.... and thrilled as its just in time for my vacation!
2018-8-29
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-29 07:42

Yes, now I have the tracking number in my email, but when I try to see the status the package isn't picked up yet...
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_lNrWse6qEPs5 Posted at 2018-8-29 07:16
I ordered my Mavic 2 on launch day and my order still has not shipped. So disappointed, contacted customer service and apparently my order has not left the warehouse in China yet... seems like orders are not processed in turn, more like a lottery. Really disappointed with the service.

That's extremely annoying and more frustrating than others incl. myself that have shipped three days ago with no further info at DHL, I presume payment has gone thru OK? Was it ordered during launch or later in the day? Hope you get some positive news soon
2018-8-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-29 07:52
That's extremely annoying and more frustrating than others incl. myself that have shipped three days ago with no further info at DHL, I presume payment has gone thru OK? Was it ordered during launch or later in the day? Hope you get some positive news soon

I ordered mine during the live event. The status changed to "shipped" yesterday (approx 24hrs a go) but I still haven't received my tracking number. Frustrating as it said delivery 3-5 working days and I'm going on holidays this Saturday... I was told I would receive it by tomorrow but that's not happening.
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-29 07:42

Hi DedeMavic, I got the tracking number today morning at 10:30am zurich time.  DHL says they will deliver to my house on Friday lunch time.
2018-8-29
Use props
TheRobbo76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15351 ft

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-24 09:55
It’s getting close Now....
[view_image]

Hi there,
Have the same information as you still at this time! Have you progressed at all?
2018-8-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-29 07:59
Hi DedeMavic, I got the tracking number today morning at 10:30am zurich time.  DHL says they will deliver to my house on Friday lunch time.

I hope I'm in the same situation but just haven't received the number. Really hope I receive mine by Friday. Does your tracking number also show under "my orders" in the DJI website? Or you just received the number by email?
2018-8-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TheRobbo76 Posted at 2018-8-29 07:59
Hi there,
Have the same information as you still at this time! Have you progressed at all?

Yes got mine yesterday, was checking all the time but DHL seem to be slow updating but quick delivery.
Hopefully for you soon, mine took total 4 working days.
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-29 08:01
I hope I'm in the same situation but just haven't received the number. Really hope I receive mine by Friday. Does your tracking number also show under "my orders" in the DJI website? Or you just received the number by email?

in den dji store it also shows the tracking number right below "time of order". and then at the very bottom is a link "track order" which brings you directly to the DHL site where I was able to enter the time I want the delivery.
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-29 08:09
in den dji store it also shows the tracking number right below "time of order". and then at the very bottom is a link "track order" which brings you directly to the DHL site where I was able to enter the time I want the delivery.

again, I received an SMS from DHL telling me the tracking number and delivery day with a link to the DHL site. again, I got my "shipping" yesterday while we were chatting at around 7pm Zurich time. then nothing happened till today at 10:30am when the sms came in.
2018-8-29
Use props
Lio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660955 ft
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-29 08:01

DedeMavic, we are in the same boat. Not received any tracking number or other news yet. So annoying.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules