Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheRobbo76 Posted at 2018-8-29 11:25
I’m sorry, bit new to this forum so what is post 455?

Your post is 483# if you check top right corner it's in blue, my post was 455# i.e go back in the thread
2018-8-29
Use props
TheRobbo76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15351 ft

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-29 11:42
Your post is 483# if you check top right corner it's in blue, my post was 455# i.e go back in the thread

My mistake.
I was on the iPhone version that had no numbers I could see? Now found the post (pc version) and very much appreciate the new bit of possible info on my order. A bit of hope back in this room. Cheers, hope you get your drone quickly.
2018-8-29
Use props
Behshad
lvl.2
  • >>>

Got my Mavic 2 Zoom.
Might bet the Pro later to complete my mini colllection.

Now to update software and charge batteries.

90BF8B90-E52A-4E6E-B595-10AB88C1FEE0.jpeg
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

Mine has still not updated since leaving Shenzhen on Monday.

If it's not here tomorrow I'm not going to be in to receive it Friday or next week.

Do DJI automatically process a refund if returned by carrier?

Thought I was being smart ordering direct
2018-8-29
Use props
fans943a1dc5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766368 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Having an awful time with my M2P order, Ordered within minutes of the store going live during the launch, Order status changed to shipped for a full day on Monday 27th then back to Payment Received on Tuesday. I have DJI Select but seems to have had no effect on my order to Ireland.
Now heading to America for 10 days from Friday the 31st and leaving an empty house so not looking like I will get it from DHL before they return the package to China even though it hasn't left yet
@jaykodaline
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Over a week since I ordered my M2P and still not in sight with no updates from DHL since Monday. Phone calls to them get me nowhere as all they say is "We'll escalate and call you back", they never do. Pretty bloody furious at the moment considering that I order my drone DURING the event, I have DJI Select and yet I still don't have my drone. What is even more infuriating is that others who ordered after me now have their drones.

I don't blame DJI, I really don't. I 100% blame DHL. They have made my list. Takes a lot to make my list but DHL have managed to do so.
2018-8-29
Use props
nibblerrick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304590 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mine has arrived yesterday. Now I just need some flyable weather outside...
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2

So DHL air Liepzig to East Midlands landed last night around 01.45.

It's now 06.40 and still no change in tracking.

People who's were dispatched after Monday have been receiving theirs while the Monday 20.15 orders are in limbo.

Starting to think there might be a problem here.

DJI live chat useless as usual.
2018-8-29
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

nibblerrick Posted at 2018-8-29 21:27
Mine has arrived yesterday. Now I just need some flyable weather outside...

Yes! It sucks !!!! Hopefully its getting better today
2018-8-29
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nacho 3Cantos Posted at 2018-8-29 19:11
Hello DJI Susan, can you pls. check my order number 2855876310. It's been travelling with DHL since the past August 25th 2018. It arrived at my location in Madrid (Spain) yesterday, but insead of being delivered to my home, it has kept travelling to Leipzig (Germany), My DHL tracking number is JD014600005952629946, Thank you.

[view_image]

I guess they are checking taxes .... Leibzig takes +- 1 day! I bet you will see progress later today.
If I would be you I would call DHL all you need is the Waybill number
2018-8-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 21:07
Over a week since I ordered my M2P and still not in sight with no updates from DHL since Monday. Phone calls to them get me nowhere as all they say is "We'll escalate and call you back", they never do. Pretty bloody furious at the moment considering that I order my drone DURING the event, I have DJI Select and yet I still don't have my drone. What is even more infuriating is that others who ordered after me now have their drones.

I don't blame DJI, I really don't. I 100% blame DHL. They have made my list. Takes a lot to make my list but DHL have managed to do so.

I ordered during the live event and I still don't have my tracking number. So I blame DJI. They assured me I would receive it by Friday as I'll be out for two weeks from Saturday...
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8310 ft
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 21:07

Usually when I've ordered stuff from Chinese manufacturers before via DHL it comes in to the UK at East Midlands airport via Leipzig in Germany.

I've just been having a nosey at flights from Leipzig into EMA and yesterdays DHL flight was quite delayed on take off:

https://www.flightera.net/route/EDDP/EGNX/D0

It does show an expected departure of 21:25 but didn't actually take off until 01:30 this morning, so maybe we'll see it pop up sometime this morning - if that's the case I'm guessing it would be too late to get them from the site there to the delivery depots for distribution today.

I got the shipping info on Friday but think they must have just missed the DHL collection so it got stuck until Monday.

Fingers crossed we'll see the events at Leipzig or East Midlands today and delivery tomorrow at the latest unless something has gone really badly wrong.
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Saying that though you'd have thought all the packages that show the departure from Shenzhen at 20:15 on Monday night would have been on the Tuesday morning flight but Flightera seems to not show any flights taking the route from Shenzhen to Leipzig since Monday morning.

https://www.flightera.net/route/VHHH/EDDP/BOX

You can see previous weeks show flights on that path Mon through Thursday but this week it stops on Monday.

The plot thickens!
2018-8-29
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Spain

DJI and DHL have a problem with shippings. I ordered mine on Friday and on Tuesday the order changed to a shipped. Yesterday I’ve received the tracking numbers but now still without picking up. My drone is lost in somewhere on warehouse.
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ah there we go, the packages which stopped tracking at 20:15 on Monday have been logged at East Midlands this morning at 07:05 so they should be sent onto depots today for delivery I'm guessing tomorrow
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-8-29 22:14
DJI and DHL have a problem with shippings. I ordered mine on Friday and on Tuesday the order changed to a shipped. Yesterday I’ve received the tracking numbers but now still without picking up. My drone is lost in somewhere on warehouse.

It seems with the path it's taking currently you need to allow about 60 hours from seeing the item departing Shenzhen to arriving at EMA if you're in the UK.

It's probably going onto a pallet at Shenzhen where they're all assigned a master airwaybill, over to Hong Kong, then to Leipzig where customs probably have a quick check and then over to East Mids for processing and unpacking at which point the individual item becomes trackable and release to the depots.
Looking at past tracking it seems this next step at EMA could take 12 hours before they make their way onto delivery depots so tomorrow is possible.
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-8-29 22:14
DJI and DHL have a problem with shippings. I ordered mine on Friday and on Tuesday the order changed to a shipped. Yesterday I’ve received the tracking numbers but now still without picking up. My drone is lost in somewhere on warehouse.

Don't worry too much - I got my tracking number on Friday and it didn't get picked up by DHL until 11:15 on Monday so maybe yours will get picked up today.

Just seen mine has now left East Midlands and is on the M1 up to Leeds which will take about 90-120 mins at this time of day
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I don't mind the wait, it is the not knowing that is really frustrating. My DHL tracking still shows as being in Shenzen and it is the 20:15  batch the same as yours Aido. I called DHL yesterday and was promised a phone call back within 2 hrs. Nothing from them. I fully understand that DJI must have been swamped with world wide orders so I don't blame them. DHL on the other hand need to sort their system and customer care out. I find it unacceptable that I can't track my package at all and that as far as the system is concerned it is still in Shenzen.
2018-8-29
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Spain

aido Posted at 2018-8-29 22:25
It seems with the path it's taking currently you need to allow about 60 hours from seeing the item departing Shenzhen to arriving at EMA if you're in the UK.

It's probably going onto a pallet at Shenzhen where they're all assigned a master airwaybill, over to Hong Kong, then to Leipzig where customs probably have a quick check and then over to East Mids for processing and unpacking at which point the individual item becomes trackable and release to the depots.

I'm in Spain.

Two days ago a person from DJI Team says me that my drone will be arrive at home on this Friday but now this looks impossible. I hope that in the next hours the package will be picked up and during the weekend it travel to Spain.
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

got my tracking number Tuesday evening zurich time, then Wednesday morning got a tracking number with delivery expected tomorrow Friday lunch time.  now it is Thursday morning, and seems still not have left shenzen

[img][/img]
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

looked all so good, but now am skeptical it will arrive still this week, but oh well, as I always say: DELAY INCREASES THE YEARNING
2018-8-29
Use props
aido
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 22:44
I don't mind the wait, it is the not knowing that is really frustrating. My DHL tracking still shows as being in Shenzen and it is the 20:15  batch the same as yours Aido. I called DHL yesterday and was promised a phone call back within 2 hrs. Nothing from them. I fully understand that DJI must have been swamped with world wide orders so I don't blame them. DHL on the other hand need to sort their system and customer care out. I find it unacceptable that I can't track my package at all and that as far as the system is concerned it is still in Shenzen.

I've complained to DHL before about something with their system - is yours showing now as being in the UK like mine?

I worked for another large logistics company in the past and we had trackable events everytime it went on or off a lorry etc so  you would think they have the same internally but it has seemed to behave strange here.

Have to admit I was getting slightly worried until I saw the event in the UK this morning!

Time to read the manual I guess - I've got physio and chiropractor appointments today so just hoping they don't go and try and bring it while I'm out as you can guarantee it will happen that way now
5 working days including a bank holiday from China to the UK is actually pretty good even in the estimate was 2-3 when I ordered - some UK only orders seem to take longer than that. Amazon have spoiled me with next day delivery these days!
2018-8-29
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Finally some movement this morning after 3 days of nothing......
I need a new computer keyboard the F5 key has worn out …. Tomorrow maybe ?

2018-8-29
Use props
thiam
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI's service is getting from bad to worse..... i had order my on 24th Aug order  number 0656885980803 and until now.,  i am still waiting for the shipment and without a  expecting delivery date
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
United Kingdom

aido Posted at 2018-8-29 23:07
I've complained to DHL before about something with their system - is yours showing now as being in the UK like mine?

I worked for another large logistics company in the past and we had trackable events everytime it went on or off a lorry etc so  you would think they have the same internally but it has seemed to behave strange here.

Mine is still showing as being in Shenzen. Like Gary though I need a new F5 key. I have hope that both yourself and Gary's drones were in the same shipment as mine so if yours are in the UK then I guess mine will be. Just tried calling DHL again only to be put on hold and then the system hung up on me.

This is really not good for me, what with my Mavic Pro being sent back for replacement and my boss placing a donut embargo on me, this trouble with DHL is going to push me over the edge
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

mine is also being "ROCESSED" in Shenzhen for 2 days, guess some DHL guy is flying with it around the terminal
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just waiting on mine to track at East Midlands soon hopefully.

Not sure how I'm going to get parcel now though.

I'm out tomorrow and all next week.

Thought I'd have been safe with the deliver in 3-5 days with tomorrow being day 6.

Anyone know if DHL do weekend delivery or anything like that for an extra cost?
2018-8-29
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
United Kingdom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This just gets better and better. DHL finally got back to me and have told me that my parcel is still in Shenzen. Now I don't know what to believe lol
2018-8-29
Use props
Lio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660955 ft
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-29 23:16
mine is also being "PROCESSED" in Shenzhen for 2 days, guess some DHL guy is flying with it around the terminal

I have only received my tracking number this morning. Status: Shipment information received

Yeah, it's definitely going to be next week for me.
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

no clue why it takes so long to "process".  but they still give me tomorrow Friday as the estimated delivery time.  guess the "estimated" is a very broad term

2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

Lio Posted at 2018-8-29 23:36
I have only received my tracking number this morning. Status: Shipment information received

Yeah, it's definitely going to be next week for me.

guess they hold mine back to wait for your delivery
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

you and I got the "shipping" notification at the same time, I remember that Tuesday evening. we were full of hope and now devastated
2018-8-29
Use props
Lio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660955 ft
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-29 23:39
guess they hold mine back to wait for your delivery

Well, when ordering, I DID write "Please deliver together with poetoe", so you might be right :-D
2018-8-29
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 23:27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This just gets better and better. DHL finally got back to me and have told me that my parcel is still in Shenzen. Now I don't know what to believe lol

LOL!

Hopefully not.

Still no update on tracking?
2018-8-29
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

Lio Posted at 2018-8-29 23:43
Well, when ordering, I DID write "lease deliver together with poetoe", so you might be right :-D

I think my drone will also be "travelling" together with yours Lio and Poetoe!
2018-8-29
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

Lio Posted at 2018-8-29 23:43
Well, when ordering, I DID write "lease deliver together with poetoe", so you might be right :-D

well done, so our two babies can fly together
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-29 23:54
I think my drone will also be "travelling" together with yours Lio and Poetoe!

horrible for you going on vacation and possibly without the M2. but you can still bring your M1 though.
2018-8-30
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244062 ft
Slovenia

I recived mavic2 in 6 days, thats great, but ive ordered fly more combo ob 28.8 and live chat support is telling me that i need to wait for some "wait pick", order hasnt been shipped jet neither it didnt been payment processed, so any1 else is having this kind of problem?
Im really feel bad that i didnt order with mavic on the first place!
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 00:18
horrible for you going on vacation and possibly without the M2. but you can still bring your M1 though.

I've given up hope on the M2 for my vacation. The M1 is a great drone and has never given me any issues. I can count on it performing well!
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules