Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Krky Posted at 2018-8-30 00:21
I recived mavic2 in 6 days, thats great, but ive ordered fly more combo ob 28.8 and live chat support is telling me that i need to wait for some "wait pick", order hasnt been shipped jet neither it didnt been payment processed, so any1 else is having this kind of problem?
Im really feel bad that i didnt order with mavic on the first place!

Me! I ordered the fly more pack on 23rd. Not shipped yet. Seems to be out of stock.
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

trica de Posted at 2018-8-29 21:45
I guess they are checking taxes .... Leibzig takes +- 1 day! I bet you will see progress later today.
If I would be you I would call DHL all you need is the Waybill number

Mmmmh, usually customs clarification for Europe takes place  in the UK midlands !?
2018-8-30
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 00:33
Mmmmh, usually customs clarification for Europe takes place  in the UK midlands !?

may iam wrong.... anyway I would call DHL!
2018-8-30
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United Kingdom

aido Posted at 2018-8-29 22:34
Don't worry too much - I got my tracking number on Friday and it didn't get picked up by DHL until 11:15 on Monday so maybe yours will get picked up today.

Just seen mine has now left East Midlands and is on the M1 up to Leeds which will take about 90-120 mins at this time of day

Interesting - guessing mine was on the same flight (departed Shenzen at the same time...) Have your tracking details been updated on the DHL page? Mine only has to get to Manchester...
2018-8-30
Use props
aido
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8310 ft
United Kingdom

OTP_Films Posted at 2018-8-30 00:41
Interesting - guessing mine was on the same flight (departed Shenzen at the same time...) Have your tracking details been updated on the DHL page? Mine only has to get to Manchester...

Yes mine is now out for delivery according to the DHL tracking page - seems to have gotten to Leeds and straight onto the delivery van. I'm guessing it will come later this afternoon but we'll see - fingers crossed!

It took a while to track after leaving Shenzhen but now seems they've moved up to first gear - fingers crossed for a good sunset!
2018-8-30
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244062 ft
Slovenia

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 00:27
Me! I ordered the fly more pack on 23rd. Not shipped yet. Seems to be out of stock.

u think ? did you spoke with dji support? because i'm and they constantly keeps telin' me that after the payment is processed they made "wait pick" honestly i didn't understand them what they are trying to tell me, maybe my english isn't so good as i expected
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

trica de Posted at 2018-8-30 00:36
may iam wrong.... anyway I would call DHL!

Hi trica,
mine went surprisingly smooth. Got it the day after yours. Took your tracking as example. My M2P went exactly the same way on the next day. Apart from the final destination of course.
2018-8-30
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

aido Posted at 2018-8-30 00:45
Yes mine is now out for delivery according to the DHL tracking page - seems to have gotten to Leeds and straight onto the delivery van. I'm guessing it will come later this afternoon but we'll see - fingers crossed!

It took a while to track after leaving Shenzhen but now seems they've moved up to first gear - fingers crossed for a good sunset!

Ah good luck - mine looks like its still in China then...

2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Krky Posted at 2018-8-30 00:45
u think ? did you spoke with dji support? because i'm and they constantly keeps telin' me that after the payment is processed they made "wait pick" honestly i didn't understand them what they are trying to tell me, maybe my english isn't so good as i expected

I got the information that with "pick" status you are on some kind of a priority line - whatever that means. I guess if it's not available right now, it doesn't make a difference. Even DJI Select which promised priority shipping didn't help me with that. 29€ down the drain.
2018-8-30
Use props
atercervus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1084957 ft
Monaco

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-28 20:00
Hi atercervus, the shipping time might be different for various regions. For better following up, please kindly PM us your order number and leave a message here, I'll check regularly and try our best to help.

Shipping time might be different for various regions but has to be within the timeframe, stated during the order process, which was 3-5 days and order is not yet shipped. Placed the order during the presentation. Looks like the DJI Select was such a waste of money .. priority shipping clearly not working.
DMed you the order numbers, few days ago, would you be able to check and comment on that please?
2018-8-30
Use props
fansb852a4f9
lvl.2

OTP_Films Posted at 2018-8-30 00:46
Ah good luck - mine looks like its still in China then...

[view_image]

My tracking page looks the same but after calling DHL today they told me it is already in Germany and out for delivery tomorrow. They also told me something had to be double checked or something in china and this is why it took longer and why the tracking system is confused and doesn't update properly.

Well I guess I'm gonna see tomorrow - fingers crossed.
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 00:51
I got the information that with "pick" status you are on some kind of a priority line - whatever that means. I guess if it's not available right now, it doesn't make a difference. Even DJI Select which promised priority shipping didn't help me with that. 29€ down the drain.

me too, also got the DJI SELECT but does not seem to help, although DJI support told me it does.  maybe just an excuse for the 29 euros.  besides of that, I also could not get the DJI CARE REFRESH, did not pop up and also says that not available in my country (Switzerland) which I do not understand why. DJI support then also told me that I could chose another country that gives the CARE REFRESH option. but that would mean I had to cancel my initial M2P order (done on 23rd) and order from new
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

I wonder when DHL thinks of starting their machines of the cargo plane if they want to deliver tomorrow lunch time.  maybe they fly over my house and drop it with parachutes
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:05
I wonder when DHL thinks of starting their machines of the cargo plane if they want to deliver tomorrow lunch time.  maybe they fly over my house and drop it with parachutes

Maybe it will be delivered by a DHL drone
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-30 00:24
I've given up hope on the M2 for my vacation. The M1 is a great drone and has never given me any issues. I can count on it performing well!

I now have an estimated delivery. It will arrive on Monday. Can't believe I'll miss it for just 2 days
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like the info from DHL I posted yesterday was correct ( for most UK deliveries ) mine has arrived at Liverpool depot at 10.04 this morning so with luck might get it later today or tomorrow Friday but as others have posted pretty poor DHL times very patchy compared to FedEx USA deliveries
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:02
me too, also got the DJI SELECT but does not seem to help, although DJI support told me it does.  maybe just an excuse for the 29 euros.  besides of that, I also could not get the DJI CARE REFRESH, did not pop up and also says that not available in my country (Switzerland) which I do not understand why. DJI support then also told me that I could chose another country that gives the CARE REFRESH option. but that would mean I had to cancel my initial M2P order (done on 23rd) and order from new

Hi poetoe, it's stated that you can buy DJI Care Refresh for another country. As I understand, the only consequence seems to be, that in case of an incident you have to claim for assistance in a different country than yours, for example Germany or France. That means also in case of repairing issues you have to send your drone to that country. In your case I would agree that you have to cancel and order new to benefit from the Select discount coupon. I went the whole way begging DJI for accepting the coupon after purchase of my M2P - no chance!
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

DedeMavic Posted at 2018-8-30 01:21
I now have an estimated delivery. It will arrive on Monday. Can't believe I'll miss it for just 2 days

that is incredible, what a bad luck.  but this makes your homecoming from vacation much easier.
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:36
that is incredible, what a bad luck.  but this makes your homecoming from vacation much easier.

Completely agree!!!
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

I now have an estimated delivery. It will arrive on Monday. Can't believe I'll miss it for just 2 days

...Verdammt, what a pity!
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 01:33
Hi poetoe, it's stated that you can buy DJI Care Refresh for another country. As I understand, the only consequence seems to be, that in case of an incident you have to claim for assistance in a different country than yours, for example Germany or France. That means also in case of repairing issues you have to send your drone to that country. In your case I would agree that you have to cancel and order new to benefit from the Select discount coupon. I went the whole way begging DJI for accepting the coupon after purchase of my M2P - no chance!

correct, this is what I also understand.  anyhow, I have some other insurance covering any fly away or crash. with a "selbstbehalt" of 200 swiss francs.  this is what my insurance told me though.
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

am also prepared for Monday. still no change, still being processed in Shenzhen, and estimated delivery tomorrow. no clue how they want to stick to that.
2018-8-30
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansb852a4f9 Posted at 2018-8-30 01:01
My tracking page looks the same but after calling DHL today they told me it is already in Germany and out for delivery tomorrow. They also told me something had to be double checked or something in china and this is why it took longer and why the tracking system is confused and doesn't update properly.

Great to see their customer tracking information system is so accurate - and given its a data subset of their actually manifest system, it does not exactly inspire confidence...

Fingers crossed for tomorrow indeed!
2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36598 ft
Ireland

fansb852a4f9 Posted at 2018-8-30 01:01

My tracking page also looks the same: Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC @ 20.15 on Monday 27th. I rang DHL here in Ireland and they think its still in Hong Kong. They are going to investigate and get back to me. Lets see if they do.
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

Hi all, someone else with the current state : Clearance event        SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC ??
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

I just think, if your situation is so much worse than mine
I got my drone in time for my holiday, but going to Austria there is no affordable legal way to fly your baby. Next time it has to be Switzerland!!!
2018-8-30
Use props
abielewicz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242920 ft

djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj Posted at 2018-8-30 01:46
Hi all, someone else with the current state : Clearance event        SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC ??

I have the same status right now. My shipment was processed twice in Shenzen (yesterday and today). I have no idea what is going on.
Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 11.51.51.png
I bought my M2P at about 11 UTC on 24th and it is still in China while others who ordered after me already got theirs...
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:39
correct, this is what I also understand.  anyhow, I have some other insurance covering any fly away or crash. with a "selbstbehalt" of 200 swiss francs.  this is what my insurance told me though.

Does it cover water damage as well, like DJI does? Most public insurances exlude this, which was a no go for me. On the other hand they usually cover total loss which DJI doesn't. Always a hard decision.
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

abielewicz Posted at 2018-8-30 01:51
I have the same status right now. My shipment was processed twice in Shenzen (yesterday and today). I have no idea what is going on.

ahah exactly the same, let's see...
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

abielewicz Posted at 2018-8-30 01:51
I have the same status right now. My shipment was processed twice in Shenzen (yesterday and today). I have no idea what is going on.
[view_image]

This is weird and absolutely not the usual way. Hope they can sort it out for all you "victims" soon. Fingers crossed!
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 01:52
Does it cover water damage as well, like DJI does? Most public insurances exlude this, which was a no go for me. On the other hand they usually cover total loss which DJI doesn't. Always a hard decision.

my insurance wrote me this, 3b is relevant.  3a for water when my house gets flooded:

3a) Bei einem Feuer/Elementar-, Wasser- und Einbruchdiebstahl Ereignis sind Ihre Drohnen bis zur CHF 150'000 (Hausratsumme) versichert. Selbstbehalt Elementar CHF 500, ansonsten CHF 200
3b) Sollte eine Drohne sonstwie abhanden kommen oder beschädigt werden sind Sie aus den Bausteinen einfacher Diebstahl auswärts bzw. Hausrat all risks gedeckt, Versicherungssumme CHF 2'000, Selbstbehalt CHF 200
2018-8-30
Use props
Petr Sehnal
lvl.1

Czechia

I have "order shipped" on web, "partially shipped" in DJI APP since yesterday,  but i dont see tracking number. How long does it take for number to show up?  (Czech Republic)
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:56
my insurance wrote me this, 3b is relevant.  3a for water when my house gets flooded:

3a) Bei einem Feuer/Elementar-, Wasser- und Einbruchdiebstahl Ereignis sind Ihre Drohnen bis zur CHF 150'000 (Hausratsumme) versichert. Selbstbehalt Elementar CHF 500, ansonsten CHF 200

so, I guess this may be even better than the CARE REFRESH as this may take years to get your drone exchanged
2018-8-30
Use props
Jaykodaline
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766368 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Elmo Posted at 2018-8-30 01:46
My tracking page also looks the same: Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC @ 20.15 on Monday 27th. I rang DHL here in Ireland and they think its still in Hong Kong. They are going to investigate and get back to me. Lets see if they do.

Did the DJI store allow you to set your country as Ireland? I had to set as UK and enter Ireland as the country so my address now looks like , Dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom! Hope that isn't part of the problem
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 01:58
so, I guess this may be even better than the CARE REFRESH as this may take years to get your drone exchanged

Sounds good to me :-)

What's the company? Maybe it's available from a German affiliate as well?

2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36598 ft
Ireland

Jaykodaline Posted at 2018-8-30 02:03
Did the DJI store allow you to set your country as Ireland? I had to set as UK and enter Ireland as the country so my address now looks like , Dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom! Hope that isn't part of the problem

I dont remember it but the tracking says Ireland so it must have. Strange that it didnt allow you select Ireland.

2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Jaykodaline Posted at 2018-8-30 02:03

What? That's a much too high price for buying a bloody drone giving up your independence
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 02:08
Sounds good to me :-)

What's the company? Maybe it's available from a German affiliate as well?

Helvetia (versicherung), they have something in Germany: https://www.helvetia.com/de/web/ ... vetia/portrait.html
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-30 02:16
Helvetia (versicherung), they have something in Germany: https://www.helvetia.com/de/web/de/ueber-uns/ueber-helvetia/portrait.html

Thanks mate!
Grüezi - Joe
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 02:19
Thanks mate!
Grüezi - Joe

:-)

plus this here, in Switzerland you need a least a CHF 1mio insurance for drones above 500gramms:

2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules