Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Elmo Posted at 2018-8-30 08:56
That pallet seems to have been sitting in East Midlands all day. That explains why the tracking hasnt updated. We will just have to continue waiting.

Since launch of the M2s it usually took about 24 hours for final customs clearance at the UK Midlands.
2018-8-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

GaryNash Posted at 2018-8-30 05:58
The “eagle has landed 2”  arrived today ..sorry guys no unboxing video everything on charge..

detailed inspection  and all looking good. Well packaged good job DJI. [view_image]

Congratulations! Here still waiting but I have ordered later than you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Stan1915
Second Officer
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Z597fAXAW7OU Posted at 2018-8-30 10:19
Does anyone have a sense as to what a realistic ship time is for someone who ordered on Aug 28?  The website is advertising 1 day to ship but I find that optimistic given the demand.

I ordered on the 28th and it shipped on the 29th.  FedEx has it now and is in Transit.  The expected delivery here in the US is Sept 5.
2018-8-30
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

People.......... We have movement !!!!!!!!! Ok, ok. I need to keep calm. I also now need to see if I can somehow work from home tomorrow. Need to see if I can come up with a damn good excuse, one that I haven't used already. Also need a new keyboard as my F5 key is now non existant.

2018-8-30
Use props
Techie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198914 ft
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-30 13:08
People.......... We have movement !!!!!!!!! Ok, ok. I need to keep calm. I also now need to see if I can somehow work from home tomorrow. Need to see if I can come up with a damn good excuse, one that I haven't used already. Also need a new keyboard as my F5 key is now non existant.

[view_image]

Thats great news! I'm working from home tomorrow so that will be perfect Although my tracking hasn't updated yet...
2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36598 ft
Ireland

People.......... We have movement !!!!!!!!! Ok, ok. I need to keep calm. I also now need to see if I can somehow work from home tomorrow. Need to see if I can come up with a damn good excuse, one that I haven't used already. Also need a new keyboard as my F5 key is now non existant.

[view_image]

Congrats. I was sure mine would say the same and just checked but alas no Still no change.
2018-8-30
Use props
Techie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198914 ft
United Kingdom

Elmo Posted at 2018-8-30 13:14
Congrats. I was sure mine would say the same and just checked but alas no  Still no change.

Give it time, they're working their way through the pallet based on end location I think, mine has only just been processed in the last few minutes
2018-8-30
Use props
DedeMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 649403 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-8-30 07:48
Hi, I received the tracking number yesterday but the status changed to "Departed Facility in SHENZHEN" at SAME HOUR than your package. So, our drones are together in the plane.

My tracking don't say the estimated delivery (I'm in Spain), but I hope that this could be also on Monday

You will probably receive it on Monday!!!
2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Ireland

Techie Posted at 2018-8-30 13:26
Give it time, they're working their way through the pallet based on end location I think, mine has only just been processed in the last few minutes

How right you are !! Just processed at East Midlands. Now for its next trip across the water
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

[view_image]

Excellent news - congrats - wasn't able to get mine out for Sunset - the weather was poor and family - out early Friday for Sun Rise - took longer than expected setting up MP2 Pro -
All please make sure you re-calibrate Gimbal and more importantly IMU, not too mention Firmware for Drone & Controller.
I use DJI Assistant but you need to download the latest version V2 to update Mavic 2 - just trying to help
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

OTP_Films Posted at 2018-8-30 09:50
Update for those who's shipment is "stuck" on Monday at 20:15.

DHL have just informed me that without parcel weight, packaging material and description of theexterior of the package they cannot trace mine and I am to contact DJI so they can chase it up.

Check your tracking, mine has just “unstuck” and is now processing through EMA! Hopefully tomorrow or Monday!
2018-8-30
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

[view_image]

Same here, and dude, you’re just round the corner from me (Bedford) maybe need to get together and race our M2Ps when we get ‘em!!
2018-8-30
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft

1 week ago I ordered the M2P, received Monday morning at 9a ET. I've flown it for about 2 hours since unboxing, and I can firmly say it is well worth upgrading from the original MP. The M2P all around seems heavier duty. I fly more confidently with it, the range is incredible and noticeably stronger RC connection. The live feed is incredible too. The built in 8gb local space already came in handy when I left my micro SD plugged into my Mac at home. I can't imagine what the future brings for DJI and their crafts, but I'll be a life long customer along the way. Here's a sunrise in Jacksonville Beach FL this AM with the M2P. Notice the damage that remains from Hurricane Matthew two years ago, 350 feet of lost boardwalk.
2018-8-30
Use props
SpecialEffect X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 608819 ft

About how long is does it take for the item to be marked as shipped?
2018-8-30
Use props
fans44a24756
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138 ft
  • >>>

This is good finally movement, do we think it will arrive today? I hope so that’s exactly 5 working days after ordering
2C740AF0-00C7-48B1-ACB5-7F27556B10BA.png
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans07097d03 Posted at 2018-8-28 22:10
Hi Susan,

I PM'd you yesterday asking for an update on my orders. I ordered on launch day to the UK but not shipped yet.

Hi Alex, upon checking your order, the Fly More Kit is already in Shipment status. The tracking number will be available soon, you may check later.
2018-8-30
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2
Germany

I just talked to someone from DHL again and he said DJI uses the cheapest form of DHL Express available. This is why tracking is so bad and on top of that, internally this type of Express takes 7-10 days. I guess when there isn’t a big launch it goes faster so DJI cut that estimate in half (3-5).
2018-8-30
Use props
fans44a24756
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Today’s a good day
5CB60C86-AD8F-4189-A78C-D8E830036B0E.png
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-8-30 07:48
Hi, I received the tracking number yesterday but the status changed to "Departed Facility in SHENZHEN" at SAME HOUR than your package. So, our drones are together in the plane.

My tracking don't say the estimated delivery (I'm in Spain), but I hope that this could be also on Monday

Rubenfer, it takes some time to update the tracking status. We'll keep an eye on the status as well.
2018-8-30
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

My packet is in the "Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" state from yesterday, no update received since this step
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_4ANqNDcjNn7J Posted at 2018-8-29 01:10
Hi, I placed an order on the 27th (# 0499798073150) for delivery to Germany. Any chance this could be rerouted to Denmark as I am going on a holiday there on the 1st of September...?

(Of course if it even gets delivered before then there'd be no need for this...)

Sir, upon checking your order number, I'm afraid that it is hard to be delivered before 1st Sep. If you need to change the address, please kindly write an email to support.nl@dji.com for further assistance, thanks!
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LoMackz Posted at 2018-8-29 01:14
Hi Susan,

My order has been stuck since the 27th (Order placed on the 25th). Could you please check what is happening there?

Hi LoMackz, for your package, the status has been updated, you may check below:
tracking status.png
2018-8-30
Use props
TheRobbo76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15351 ft
United Kingdom

fans44a24756 Posted at 2018-8-30 22:32
Today’s a good day

I’m just waiting for Bristol to wake up and then I’m really hoping for the same message to arrive! Had exactly the same shipping status as you, just a bit further to the South West. Here’s hoping.
Glad you got yours on its way today. Have fun unboxing that beauty.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans68308231 Posted at 2018-8-29 01:17
Starting to get annoyed with this.

Ordered during the announcement.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding the DJI Care Refresh, please contact us once you received the package, we'll double check and arrange for you.
2018-8-30
Use props
OTP_Films
lvl.3
Flight distance : 25430 ft
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-30 14:39
Check your tracking, mine has just “unstuck” and is now processing through EMA! Hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

Indeed - a flurry of activity on my tracker from midnight...! Apparently its now at the Manchester depot.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_lNrWse6qEPs5 Posted at 2018-8-29 07:16
I ordered my Mavic 2 on launch day and my order still has not shipped. So disappointed, contacted customer service and apparently my order has not left the warehouse in China yet... seems like orders are not processed in turn, more like a lottery. Really disappointed with the service.

Sir, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number? I'd like to check the exact status and help you get an update soon.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

thiam Posted at 2018-8-29 23:08
DJI's service is getting from bad to worse..... i had order my on 24th Aug order  number 0656885980803 and until now.,  i am still waiting for the shipment and without a  expecting delivery date

Hi thiam, we're sorry for the troubles. Upon checking your order number, the estimated shipping time is 15-20 working days due to the special import certification documents of the local government. Once approved, we'll arrange to ship as soon as possible. Hope for your understanding.
2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Ireland

OTP_Films Posted at 2018-8-30 23:22
Indeed - a flurry of activity on my tracker from midnight...! Apparently its now at the Manchester depot.

Same here, mine in now in the Dublin delivery facility.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-29 23:27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This just gets better and better. DHL finally got back to me and have told me that my parcel is still in Shenzen. Now I don't know what to believe lol

Hi Duncandonut, I've checked your tracking number, the package is ready for delivery, you may keep an eye on the status and check later.
2018-8-30
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-30 14:33
Excellent news - congrats - wasn't able to get mine out for Sunset - the weather was poor and family - out early Friday for Sun Rise - took longer than expected setting up MP2 Pro -
All please make sure you re-calibrate Gimbal and more importantly IMU, not too mention Firmware for Drone & Controller.
I use DJI Assistant but you need to download the latest version V2 to update Mavic 2 - just trying to help

Good information for a newbie , thanks.
2018-8-30
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

@DedeMavic and @Lio, I now also got new delivery date MONDAY. My M2P is still in Hongkong ("Verzollung abgeschlossen"). I called DHL and they told me it is best to call them Monday morning to check on status and delivery.  Online information not always accurate.  He even mentioned possibility Tuesday.  But online I was able to put Monday between 12:30 and 14:00, but recommended to double-check with DHL Monday morning.
2018-8-31
Use props
Lio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660955 ft
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-8-31 00:28
@DedeMavic and @Lio, I now also got new delivery date MONDAY. My M2P is still in Hongkong ("Verzollung abgeschlossen"). I called DHL and they told me it is best to call them Monday morning to check on status and delivery.  Online information not always accurate.  He even mentioned possibility Tuesday.  But online I was able to put Monday between 12:30 and 14:00, but recommended to double-check with DHL Monday morning.

Thanks for the heads up @poetoe!

I have the same status, "Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONG". If it leaves Hong Kong today, we will most probably received it on Monday. Otherwise it will more likely be Tuesday.

Anyway, I was rooting to received it before the weekend. But now that this ship has sailed, I'm not in such a hurry anymore. All relaxed over here :-D

Have a great weekend!
2018-8-31
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220633 ft
  • >>>
Germany

nibblerrick Posted at 2018-8-25 09:48
Did you receive a shipmentnumber in the meantime, too?

Yes i did, althought i ordered during live event and paid directly when the m2 pro came up in the shop, according to dhl my parcel was picked up not until wednesday the following (this) week. Useless to say that its not possible to realize the 3-5 day shipment the shop statet this way. Todays status is still clearance completed in shenzen... As i go to france on holiday this weekend and i have no one to receive my parcel it my be sent back... i will try to contact dhl if they can hold it back until i am back from holiday. Now i will pack my bulky P4Pro for that trip. As i have other drones that i can use its no problem for me but that could have run better.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

ro-copter.de Posted at 2018-8-31 01:10
Yes i did, althought i ordered during live event and paid directly when the m2 pro came up in the shop, according to dhl my parcel was picked up not until wednesday the following (this) week. Useless to say that its not possible to realize the 3-5 day shipment the shop statet this way. Todays status is still clearance completed in shenzen... As i go to france on holiday this weekend and i have no one to receive my parcel it my be sent back... i will try to contact dhl if they can hold it back until i am back from holiday. Now i will pack my bulky P4Pro for that trip. As i have other drones that i can use its no problem for me but that could have run better.

Hey, I think we are in the same boat, I'm in France, and here is my tracking, same as yours I guess?

2018-8-31
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

ro-copter.de Posted at 2018-8-31 01:10
Yes i did, althought i ordered during live event and paid directly when the m2 pro came up in the shop, according to dhl my parcel was picked up not until wednesday the following (this) week. Useless to say that its not possible to realize the 3-5 day shipment the shop statet this way. Todays status is still clearance completed in shenzen... As i go to france on holiday this weekend and i have no one to receive my parcel it my be sent back... i will try to contact dhl if they can hold it back until i am back from holiday. Now i will pack my bulky P4Pro for that trip. As i have other drones that i can use its no problem for me but that could have run better.

mine too, ordered 30 mins after live event and got picked up on Wednesday only.  from Wednesday until today Friday "processed" in Shenzhen. now "clearance processing complete at Hongkong". the earliest delivery on Monday, which will make 7 business days (and not 3-5 as DJI is claiming). a bit disappointing from DJI since many like yours hoped to get it before vacation, so also MavidDede. guess you won't have ordered and paid for it if you knew it will not make it before your vacation.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

atercervus Posted at 2018-8-30 01:00
Shipping time might be different for various regions but has to be within the timeframe, stated during the order process, which was 3-5 days and order is not yet shipped. Placed the order during the presentation. Looks like the DJI Select was such a waste of money .. priority shipping clearly not working.
DMed you the order numbers, few days ago, would you be able to check and comment on that please?

Hi atercervus, I've checked your orders, both have been prioritized and shipped, do you received the shipping numbers? I'll PM you later.
2018-8-31
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220633 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj Posted at 2018-8-31 01:23
Hey, I think we are in the same boat, I'm in France, and here is my tracking, same as yours I guess?

[view_image]

Yes same boat or in thah case cargo plane
2018-8-31
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

It has arrived everyone. Was delivered this morning at 8:54. Managed to sneak away from site to go and pick it up. Am very impressed with the build quality, feels a lot sturdier than the MP1 did. Thank you all to everyone who helped with the tracking and fingers crossed for those still waiting.
2018-8-31
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Switzerland

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-31 02:23
It has arrived everyone. Was delivered this morning at 8:54. Managed to sneak away from site to go and pick it up. Am very impressed with the build quality, feels a lot sturdier than the MP1 did. Thank you all to everyone who helped with the tracking and fingers crossed for those still waiting.

congrats Duncandonut, happy to hear it arrived.  incredible odyssee. enjoy, get the batteries charged now, and get acquainted with the new toy.    I have to wait till Monday or Tuesday
2018-8-31
Use props
Elmo
lvl.2
Ireland

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-31 02:23

Mine has also just arrived.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules