Mavic 2 Pro shipped already?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-31 05:41
Should meet up with the new drones. See if GaryNash wants to join us.

Just had the courier deliver mine! Already got it on charge before I go home to have a play!
2018-8-31
Use props
noka
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1104905 ft
Germany

Hmmm - stuck in Shenzen? No movement since the first entry - and estimated delivery today? Impossible...

DJI Susan, any idea what is happening there? Order number has been: 0492308170109 with DJI Select

2018-8-31
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30072 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-31 06:11
Just had the courier deliver mine! Already got it on charge before I go home to have a play!

Well done if you got the Pro version the camera is The Dogs What its  

- Jaw dropping quality
2018-8-31
Use props
damoUK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 693038 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Flyer Posted at 2018-8-31 06:44
Well done  if you got the Pro version the camera is The Dogs What its  

- Jaw dropping quality

Yep, went for Pro, can't wait to get home and try it out!
2018-8-31
Use props
Duncandonut
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Batteries and controller on charge. Just looking at the M2P with the fly more kit and it all feels and looks like quality. The drone feels somehow sturdier and well built. Cannot wait until tomorrow to take her out for a spin.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

damoUK Posted at 2018-8-31 06:55
Yep, went for Pro, can't wait to get home and try it out!

Great news -
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI-Flyer
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Duncandonut Posted at 2018-8-31 07:20
Batteries and controller on charge. Just looking at the M2P with the fly more kit and it all feels and looks like quality. The drone feels somehow sturdier and well built. Cannot wait until tomorrow to take her out for a spin.

Lets hope the weather holds for your neck of the woods - enjoy
2018-8-31
Use props
eagle___77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2908612 ft
France

I ordered at 2018-08-23 20:54:14 (UTC). Delivery time was announced at 3-5 working days; We are August 31. The parcel has not left Shenzen yet... Is that blind optimism only?
2018-8-31
Use props
fans8251b5be
lvl.3
Flight distance : 734738 ft
  • >>>
United States

My order number is 0015937819010. I show estimated delivery is Wednesday - probably because Monday is Labor day. I contacted DJI today to see if they could contact FedEx to arrange a pickup on Monday. Does anyone know if a FedEx facility will be open to accommodate this on a holiday.
2018-8-31
Use props
Outie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266926 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got my Pro today ordered from Apple.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

ro-copter.de Posted at 2018-8-31 02:09
Yes same boat or in thah case cargo plane

Yes

As soon as you or someone else have an update from this step with the same date/hour, please write it on the thread
2018-8-31
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Update: The bulk shipment for Europe that has left Shenzhen on Tuesday is still stuck in customs clearance in East Midlands. Now nothing will move before Monday. We are not amused...
2018-9-1
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 00:16
Update: The bulk shipment for Europe that has left Shenzhen on Tuesday is still stuck in customs clearance in East Midlands. Now nothing will move before Monday. We are not amused...

What a joke. So they cleared the Monday pallet on Thursday and people received their drones on Friday but they don’t clear the Tuesday pallet on Friday and not even on Saturday. This thing is gonna stand there for 5 days without anybody touching it.

I’d rather cancel that order now and order one from Apple or another store. That doesn’t use the cheapest possible shipping method.
2018-9-1
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Spain

I don't know what problems have DJI and DHL, but now if you buy a Mavic 2 in Apple you can get it in 24h but if you buy it on DJI website at least you must wait 1 week or more (I ordered it on Aug. 24th and I still waiting it). It has no logic. Probably if I had bought it this week on Apple, this weekend I could be flying the new drone, but I bought it on DJI website the next day of announcement and now I still waiting. Why DJI send units to resellers instead of ship their own orders? Why don't distribute it in Europe warehouse instead of Shenzhen?
2018-9-1
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Glomby Posted at 2018-9-1 00:42
What a joke. So they cleared the Monday pallet on Thursday and people received their drones on Friday but they don’t clear the Tuesday pallet on Friday and not even on Saturday. This thing is gonna stand there for 5 days without anybody touching it.

I’d rather cancel that order now and order one from Apple or another store. That doesn’t use the cheapest possible shipping method.

Doesnt matter who you order off, if the hold up is customs then its still going to get stuck.

Mine left Shenzhen about 30 hours ago.  No updates since so i guess it'll end up stuck in East Midlands too.

Im very surprised DJI didnt start moving and staging these things in warehouses in different regions prior to launch.
It seems they've ALL been sent from China.
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-9-1 03:45
I don't know what problems have DJI and DHL, but now if you buy a Mavic 2 in Apple you can get it in 24h but if you buy it on DJI website at least you must wait 1 week or more (I ordered it on Aug. 24th and I still waiting it). It has no logic. Probably if I had bought it this week on Apple, this weekend I could be flying the new drone, but I bought it on DJI website the next day of announcement and now I still waiting. Why DJI send units to resellers instead of ship their own orders? Why don't distribute it in Europe warehouse instead of Shenzhen?

What does your tracking say, on which day did it depart from Shenzhen? To my knowledge there is no European warehouse. I thought so a while ago but it does not seem to be the case.
2018-9-1
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2
Germany

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-1 03:49
Doesnt matter who you order off, if the hold up is customs then its still going to get stuck.

Mine left Shenzhen about 30 hours ago.  No updates since so i guess it'll end up stuck in East Midlands too.

Sure but why can a pallet full of drones from the biggest drone company get stuck at customers anyway? They literally cleared the same kind a pallet on Thursday but leave the Tuesday pallet standing around for 5 days?at this point they might or might not clear it on Monday so some people  will get their drones on Tuesday and others on Wednesday.

At what point should DJI take responsibility for this as well? I mean the 3-5 days of shipping is going to be 11-14 days now. And on top of that I was expecting priority with DJI select as well.
2018-9-1
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 03:50
What does your tracking say, on which day did it depart from Shenzhen? To my knowledge there is no European warehouse. I thought so a while ago but it does not seem to be the case.

"Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" since Thursday 21:15h (Shenzhen time)
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Rubenfer Posted at 2018-9-1 05:15
"Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" since Thursday 21:15h (Shenzhen time)

Then you might be lucky! At least yours is not in the same shipment with mine. After departure from Shenzhen it is normal that you do not get tracking updates for two days or so because it is a bulk shipment. Only once the customs clearance is done and the bulk broken apart into the individual shipments your parcel will be scanned again and you will get a tracking update.
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Glomby Posted at 2018-9-1 04:59
Sure but why can a pallet full of drones from the biggest drone company get stuck at customers anyway? They literally cleared the same kind a pallet on Thursday but leave the Tuesday pallet standing around for 5 days?at this point they might or might not clear it on Monday so some people  will get their drones on Tuesday and others on Wednesday.

At what point should DJI take responsibility for this as well? I mean the 3-5 days of shipping is going to be 11-14 days now. And on top of that I was expecting priority with DJI select as well.

For the time being we do not know what precisely the problem is with this particular shipment and who might have made which mistake. The shipments before went through without problems, for shipments afterwards I have not seen information here. Lucky those who have already received their parcels and I wish them always happy landings!
2018-9-1
Use props
berno
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine is still in China. This has got to a stage where I might seek a refund from dji or my credit card and buy one in the Apple shop. I ordered on launch day, Dji aren’t doing anything to rectify and also won’t give me a delivery estimate. The terms of sale were 3-5 days. It’s over a week and they won’t even give me an estimate of when it will arrive. Totally unacceptable.
2018-9-1
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

Mine just arrived in frankfurt. Deliver in zurich expected monday. Ordered right after live event. Shipment picked up Wednesday if i knew i for sure would have ordered with apple. Disappointing.
2018-9-1
Use props
poetoe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3181066 ft
Switzerland

Here we go THE ODYSSEE

0832BEE1-7D6D-4703-BD4B-00FFE52F5E87.jpeg
2018-9-1
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2

Well and the Tuesday pallet that got sent earlier is still in limbo
2018-9-1
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

My package who are picked up on Wednesday and departed Shenzhen on Thursday still in the air. It need fly to Leipzig, then to Vitoria and finally to my city, so I don't hope get it on Monday
Maybe on Tuesday? Could be, but seen what seen I do not know what to think
2018-9-1
Use props
ldvdrone
lvl.1

Hi, Is anybody from DJI support able to help me with my order? I ordered on wednesday a mavic 2 fly more combo and the status of the order hasnt changed at all.
2018-9-2
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

ldvdrone Posted at 2018-9-2 01:46
Hi, Is anybody from DJI support able to help me with my order?  I ordered on wednesday a mavic 2 fly more combo and the status of the order hasnt changed at all.

Wednesday?  So 2 and a bit working days.

Its taking MUCH longer than that for them to ship currently.
2018-9-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Glomby Posted at 2018-9-1 10:16
Well and the Tuesday pallet that got sent earlier is still in limbo

It is stuck in customs in East Midlands since Thursday morning. My M2P is in the same shipment. Hopefully things will move on Monday.
2018-9-2
Use props
ldvdrone
lvl.1

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-2 02:21
Wednesday?  So 2 and a bit working days.

Its taking MUCH longer than that for them to ship currently.

thank you for the info
2018-9-2
Use props
GIZMO7581
lvl.1

I ordered at evening from 24th of August and got a shipping mail this friday.
In this mail are 2 positions with same shipping number which opens a DHL page
with different numbers for 2 pieces. Delivery should be tomorrow. Today it was in Leipzig Germany
which looks good because it could work with delivery near Cologne. But one thing is misterious now,
I have numbers for 3 pieces and newest update is East Midland UK and delivery 5th of September.

2018-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

No move for the weekend, last updated on Thursday "Clearance processing complete at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC"

GREAT.
2018-9-2
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2
Germany

GIZMO7581 Posted at 2018-9-2 09:58
I ordered at evening from 24th of August and got a shipping mail this friday.
In this mail are 2 positions with same shipping number which opens a DHL page
with different numbers for 2 pieces. Delivery should be tomorrow. Today it was in Leipzig Germany

Better not get too excited. I’m on the Tuesday pallet and need it delivered to Germany as well. The pallet was in Leipzig last Wednesday and got sent over to the UK on Thursday. Now it’s standing in the UK for the last 4 days and I’m still waiting. The damn thing was in Germany last Wednesday and now I’m waiting to be delivered to Germany again. This is a kind of frustrating process so far. I hope my fly more pack takes a slightly less annoying path.
2018-9-2
Use props
fans47c71a74
lvl.1

Netherlands

Finally a new update
682E32B4-5E27-4990-9155-177A57969451.jpeg
2018-9-2
Use props
djiuser_Nuc6XkFwjSZj
lvl.2
France

Oh my god, no update for me whereas I have the same tracking as yours from the start, I'm worried now...
2018-9-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Glomby Posted at 2018-9-2 12:28
Better not get too excited. I’m on the Tuesday pallet and need it delivered to Germany as well. The pallet was in Leipzig last Wednesday and got sent over to the UK on Thursday. Now it’s standing in the UK for the last 4 days and I’m still waiting. The damn thing was in Germany last Wednesday and now I’m waiting to be delivered to Germany again. This is a kind of frustrating process so far. I hope my fly more pack takes a slightly less annoying path.

We are sitting in the same boat and ours are still stuck in customs clearance. I hope things will eventually move tomorrow. And yes, there is some irony in the fact that they had landed in our country already for a little less than two hours ;-)
2018-9-2
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

My package still flying... I don't know where is it. But since Thursday no updates. Maybe by summer 2025 I will could be flying my drone.

2018-9-2
Use props
philipp.levi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259341 ft
Germany

Same thing here... Estimated Delivery is today. I guess there is no chance this will work. Sad! Should have ordered via apple.
DJI.JPG
2018-9-3
Use props
Lio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 660955 ft
Switzerland

poetoe Posted at 2018-9-1 10:01
Here we go THE ODYSSEE

:-D

2018-9-3
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2

You guys still have a lot of time

We here had tracking from last Monday and the departed message from last Tuesday and still no sign of the drone ever arriving.
2018-9-3
Use props
Rubenfer
lvl.2
Spain

philipp.levi Posted at 2018-9-3 00:03
Same thing here... Estimated Delivery is today. I guess there is no chance this will work. Sad! Should have ordered via apple.
[view_image]

Yours at least was shipped on Saturday, but my order was departed Shenzhen on THURSDAY and picked up on WEDNESDAY!!. I angry with DJI and DHL. Today 10 days ago I ordered it
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules