Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lenrage
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3031145 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Ive used my CrystalSky 5.5 with all different DJI products and it work grest

This morning I ve bought the Mavic 2 and expect to use it with my CS. After purchase, I ve asked the online support if there is issues with both and the person responded that it is not compatible

Anyone has any accurate news on this
2018-8-23
Use props
fansf69a5115
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1220223 ft
Hong Kong

I think it will eventually become compatible
2018-8-24
Use props
KitMavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25180 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

got the same reply from dji facebook , also the existing mavic pro bracket is wider than the gaps in the two arms of the controller. I can see DJI wants us to buy a new bracket for mavic 2!
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I'm afraid that the crystal sky is not yet compatible with our DJI Mavic 2 Pro. As of the moment, we haven't received any updates when it will be compatible as well. Thank you for understanding.
2018-9-8
Use props
fansaef86fe1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390548 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-8 02:37
I'm afraid that the crystal sky is not yet compatible with our DJI Mavic 2 Pro. As of the moment, we haven't received any updates when it will be compatible as well. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your understanding? We do NOT understand it, it already should be compatible
2018-9-8
Use props
tiggy bengal
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-8 02:37

why not keep nagging them and EVERYBODY else KEEP NAGGING THEM then maybe they will do something sooner rather than later
2018-9-12
Use props
tangster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 384603 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is unacceptable, for such high priced Android tablet, which sole purpose is to fly your own DJI drones, and after we all paid top dollars for the new Mavic 2 (my third mavic in less than 18 months), and you can't update the damn software?? Its ridiculous.
2018-9-13
Use props
zona
lvl.1
United States

Please update your software. It is silly and unacceptable that you sold me a premium Crystalsky tablet and it isn't compatible with  the new Mavic 2 pro that I purchased in the same order. All from your website and shipped to me from your home location.  Also, the Crystalsky is trying to do an update now, but the package never downloads. What the heck?
2018-9-16
Use props
fans76197c56
lvl.2
United States

zona Posted at 2018-9-16 17:05
Please update your software. It is silly and unacceptable that you sold me a premium Crystalsky tablet and it isn't compatible with  the new Mavic 2 pro that I purchased in the same order. All from your website and shipped to me from your home location.  Also, the Crystalsky is trying to do an update now, but the package never downloads. What the heck?

Check again. I just got the Go4 update on my CS this morning (in the USA). Haven't flown it yet, but, it loaded and M2P/Z is in there.
11.jpg
111.jpg
2018-9-18
Use props
Berimux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3105896 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Update now available - just updated my CS online, installed new DJI GO version, compatible with Zoom & Pro
2018-9-18
Use props
zona
lvl.1
United States

Berimux Posted at 2018-9-18 08:11
Update now available - just updated my CS online, installed new DJI GO version, compatible with Zoom & Pro

Yes, thanks. I have the update but now I can't update firmware. What a fiasco.
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules