Spare battery being released soon?
735 1 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J88jke
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Quite recently had a nightmare on a flight from Beijing to Hong Kong - checked my Ronin S (securely) into the hold, not realising the handle is of course the battery and the kind safety folk at Bejiing international removed said battery from my luggage and swiftly disposed of it. This leaves me with a rather expensive gimbal frame and tripod minus a battery/handle to power and hold the thing.

Needless to say I'm furious at my own stupdity and fortunately of all places I end up I'm in Hong Kong where the local flagship store has a number of Ronin S in stock so have bought a replacement (significantly cheaper than my first one from the US I should add). However, not wanting to be greedy and hold onto a second piece of kit for longer than I need to...are DJI planning to release standalone batteries for the Ronin S any time soon? Probably a useful additional piece of kit for heavy users anyway (weddings?) but also helpful for me so I can sell my second piece of kit as a complete set - am sure noone wants a powerless frame.

2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi J88jke, sorry to read on this, the separate battery will be released but we do not have an estimated date, please note our website, thanks for your attention.
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules