Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BATTERY WILL NOT COME ON/ NOTHING WORKS
502 5 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edenjodie
New

HI, URGENT

I have just bought this and the battery will not come on, I have updated its firmware on the DJI controller but yet the drone will not turn on, it doesn't seem to charge at all when I charge it. I have downloaded DJI Assist but it does not read my drone when plugged in. This could be due to it not turning on, but if the battery wont charge how do I turn it on?? ITS URGENT I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH IT ALL I JUST WANT TO FLY IT NOW AND FILM it is part of my career I am going abroad with it in literally 3 days time I WANT IT TO WORK BEFORE THEN I AM ANNOYED PLEASE HELP ME FIX IT

2018-8-23
Use props
Stevom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19245 ft
United Kingdom

Have you read the instructions? Press the battery once will give you how much is left in the battery, press and hold it the second time until it powers up.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused. I would like to verify first like Stevom mentioned if you manage to do the right process on how we will turn on the battery? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue? Where did you purchase the unit? Please keep us posted for further assistance.
2018-8-23
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is suspiciously similar to a few other 'panic' requests.  OP, please provide some replies to the followup questions.  
2018-8-25
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Try a different battery?

If its "your career" you have multiple drones and batteries surely?
2018-8-25
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

If the drone is part of your career why leave it till 3 days before your departure?

Turning the battery on and off: Press the power button once, and then press again and hold it down for at least two seconds to turn the battery on or off. - Checking the current battery level: Press the power button once to check the current battery level

is your keyboard also broken you keep typing in caps ?
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules