battery issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pepe123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 632667 ft

I havent used the drone in a couple months and didnt do any prep for battery storage . In trying to get back in air the battery appears to charge to 4 green lights .Light to the right is solid red. On start the normal sequence is replaced by intermitent beeps . The app shows 0 power in the battery .
Is it the battery  - its old from when I fist bought the advanced shortly after it came out , or connection error ? Appreciate any advice !
2018-8-23
Use props
pepe123
lvl.1

sorry advanced 3
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-23
Use props
pepe123
lvl.1

whats your email for the access to google drive
2018-8-24
Use props
pepe123
lvl.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... F2/view?usp=sharing
2018-8-24
Use props
pepe123
lvl.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... F2/view?usp=sharing
2018-8-24
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

Not using your drone for a couple months is unacceptable.  Don't allow dust to accumulate on your Phantom.  Use it daily for good measure (and stress-relief).
Your battery isn't the issue as it will self-discharge to storage in 10 days.
2018-8-26
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

It sounds like your board has an issue.  Clean the 4 pins on your Phantom to read the battery correctly.  Attempt a firmware update just to be sure.  Does the craft pair with the transmitter?
If so, your problem is an easy fix.    I got beeping once due to magnetic interference.  I did random things like a compass calibration outdoors to fix it.   I had beeps once because my throttle stick was in the "down" position when I switched on.
2018-8-26
Use props
pepe123
lvl.1

Thanks. I used to fly every day ; this downtime was the result of a crash and some other stuff that had ne off the drone for way to long. Question ; the camera is not attached.Would that interfere with proper start up ? Instaed of the normal start up I get beep beep  beep and no lights
Regarding cleaning is there any technique or just wipe em
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules