Who is ordering both MP2?
1943 29 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Damn it! I could not resist owning both so I took the plunge on both! Will compare and let you guys know.

So who is taking the plunge on both?  

2018-8-23
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

I really like your level of disposable income.   Anyway, I will probably wait for option to get camera only as these will be interchangeable in the future if I got it right.
2018-8-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2018-8-23 11:53
I really like your level of disposable income.   Anyway, I will probably wait for option to get camera only as these will be interchangeable in the future if I got it right.

I like it too. Work hard, play harder!

The interchangeable, you will need to send the unit to DJI you can't do it yourself. As you know anytime you send your BABY to DJI you are screwed big time. It is like Poltergeist

2018-8-23
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

dronist Posted at 2018-8-23 11:59
I like it too. Work hard, play harder!

The interchangeable, you will need to send the unit to DJI you can't do it yourself. As you know anytime you send your BABY to DJI you are screwed big time. It is like Poltergeist

Well, if DJI support (which we know is not the best) can do it, I can do it blindfolded... so no issues there.
2018-8-23
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Im sure it'll take someone about 20 mins to work out how the camera swap works once it starts happening.
2018-8-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-23 12:21
Im sure it'll take someone about 20 mins to work out how the camera swap works once it starts happening.

Hey gnirtS, you’ll be impressed with this.
Shipped.
2018-8-23
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

LOL.. congrats.. I can only scratch up some change for one
2018-8-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Wow, you are really hardcore by ordering both right away, heartfelt congratulations!
2018-8-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-23 14:09
Wow, you are really hardcore by ordering both right away, heartfelt congratulations!

Thx Dude! I'll use one for fun and the other for serious work! Both are tax deductible.
2018-8-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Im sure it'll take someone about 20 mins to work out how the camera swap works once it starts happening.

Maybe, But I bet they introduced something in code and or hardware that only them can do. Plus they will not sell it by itself and ship it. Maybe when they gorged enough dough they will sell and ship it like the XR.
2018-8-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Wow both> Hardcore for sure
2018-8-23
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4

If i could afford both id buy both, instead i just purchased the more expensive one.
2018-8-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-8-23 15:56
Wow both> Hardcore for sure

Hey woe, Take the plunge once instead of taking it twice...

I have seven days to keep both or return one of them!

2018-8-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

hi my friend and I get total of 3 dji mavic 2 priority shipping code but we are not using it, if someone want it please pm me

2018-8-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

dronist Posted at 2018-8-23 17:20
Hey woe, Take the plunge once instead of taking it twice...

I have seven days to keep both or return one of them!

You got a point there, Can't wait to get some real world feedback.
2018-8-23
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-8-23 19:43
You got a point there, Can't wait to get some real world feedback.

Mine got shipped so hopefully by early next week or Saturday!
2018-8-23
Use props
isaacchu
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Go ahead, not that expensive actually, getting both is a wise decision. It is the time to show our loyalty.
2018-8-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hahahahahahaha.
I would love to be able to buy both.
But it would be hard to choose between the two when going on a trip.
2018-8-24
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>

Wont help you much if they dont sell them separate ;)
2018-8-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

isaacchu Posted at 2018-8-23 22:50
Go ahead, not that expensive actually, getting both is a wise decision. It is the time to show our loyalty.

Yup, maybe one day they will be collectibles

but I don't know about loyalty! As long as they have great product will buy them. So far I have them all except the MAVIC AIR which I did not care about maybe I'll pick it up one day when it hit rock bottom price and I'll have the full collection.
2018-8-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

CineView Media Posted at 2018-8-24 04:01
Wont help you much if they dont sell them separate ;)

That is what I mentioned! they want to make as much money selling cameras and charging you to install them. I don't blame them they are here to make money any which way they can.
2018-8-24
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Good call, so did I but only 1 flymore combo.
2018-8-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>

bjr981s Posted at 2018-8-24 08:01
Good call, so did I but only 1 flymore combo.

Same here dude. One combo since you can use it on both.
2018-8-24
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

dronist Posted at 2018-8-24 11:56
Same here dude. One combo since you can use it on both.

I ordered both separately put all the extras against the Pro and Just the zoom with the 128G SD card in the second order. Figured the extras might delay the shipping on the Pro which it has done. Leveraged the free shipping fo other things I needed. Was really tempted to get another set of Goggles RE with the discount offered. The REs are brilliant. I bought up the parts to make 5 sets of flight packs for my fixed wing FPV models.   

Still no Shipping notification on that yet. But my Zoom will arrive before Wed next week. Woo hoo.

I get a bit OCD when there is a collection of things. I bought all 5 Sparks one in each colour couldn't live not having the full set. Doh.
2018-8-24
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not buying either yet until all the teething issues are out of the way. I'm also waiting for an insurance payout to come from the solicitors from this little scrape -http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/ ... 1-at-112918jpeg.jpg
I was hit while stationary by a HGV and the load came off the trailer and did this to my van. Escaped with a 2 inch cut to the back of my head. May just be able to afford a new toy....
2018-8-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

CoreyB10 Posted at 2018-8-24 23:10
Not buying either yet until all the teething issues are out of the way. I'm also waiting for an insurance payout to come from the solicitors from this little scrape -http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/ ... 1-at-112918jpeg.jpg
I was hit while stationary by a HGV and the load came off the trailer and did this to my van. Escaped with a 2 inch cut to the back of my head. May just be able to afford a new toy....

Dude, with all that money you can 2 for everyone on this forum!
2018-8-25
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 2018-8-24 22:53
I ordered both separately put all the extras against the Pro and Just the zoom with the 128G SD card in the second order. Figured the extras might delay the shipping on the Pro which it has done. Leveraged the free shipping fo other things I needed. Was really tempted to get another set of Goggles RE with the discount offered. The REs are brilliant. I bought up the parts to make 5 sets of flight packs for my fixed wing FPV models.   

Still no Shipping notification on that yet. But my Zoom will arrive before Wed next week. Woo hoo.

Not OCD...Yet!

but I like to have the best of both world. I got 2 Goggles and I gave them away because they did not work well with my vision. Instead I got the MOVERIO and it is really cool, light and fun to use especially in Miami Beach sun.
2018-8-25
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dronist Posted at 2018-8-25 15:34
Dude, with all that money you can 2 for everyone on this forum!

Not holding my breath yet. The process is so slow in the UK. Happened in May and only just got all the info they need to forward for the claim......Maybe a new Crimbo treat...
2018-8-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

dronist Posted at 2018-8-25 15:38
Not OCD...Yet!  

but I like to have the best of both world. I got 2 Goggles and I gave them away because they did not work well with my vision. Instead I got the MOVERIO and it is really cool, light and fun to use especially in Miami Beach sun.

Ah, DJI sell lens correctors for the Goggles. I found them fuzzy at first but now with the correctors they work perfecto.
2018-8-26
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 2018-8-26 08:53
Ah, DJI sell lens correctors for the Goggles. I found them fuzzy at first but now with the correctors they work perfecto.

Too little too late...but I am very happy with the MOVERIO and no more neck ache.  
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules