DJI GO and DJI GO 4 - Whats the story here?
553 1 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holytotemic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77172 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Mavic Air and an Osmo +, so I need both applications on the same device. Too bad once you have both installed on the same device, they both crash non-stop at boot. This appears to have been an issue for a LONG time with little answers or solutions. Can we just have one app to rule all devices? Why can't the apps get along? Now I have to lug a giant tablet with me if I plan to use my Osmo and Mavic Air at the same venue, its a complete pain. Some people say if you kill the app before launching the other one, it works...I say they are full of it. They 100% do not get along and nothing so far has fixed it. I am currently using a Kindle Fire (Gen 5) for my Osmo + and a pixel 2 xl for the Mavic air running Android 9.  I will be glad to provide any information you need and even beta test any software, as long as it fixes the issue.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. I highly appreciate your feedback about our app. I understand that this is important to you and we would like to improve our software as well. I'll follow up this to our engineers so that they can look into this and see if this will be possible. Thank you for your patience.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules