Push mode? What is it?
18860 4 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WakingLife
lvl.2
United States

What is push mode?

Does this mean I can move the gimbal position with my actual hands? Physically push it (not by the app or joy stick)?
Will this hurt the motors?

Furthermore, for cameras not compatible with the Ronin S record and focus pull like the D750 - will it hurt the Ronin S to manually focus, touch the camera while the gimbal is on?
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi WakingLife, you are right, Push Mode means we can adjust the pan, tilt and roll axes by hand when the Ronin-S is turned on, it will not hurt the motors when it is enabled. It should be fine to touch the camera in Push mode.
2018-8-25
Use props
WakingLife
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-25 02:13
Hi WakingLife, you are right, Push Mode means we can adjust the pan, tilt and roll axes by hand when the Ronin-S is turned on, it will not hurt the motors when it is enabled. It should be fine to touch the camera in Push mode.

Thank you for your reply!

If the gimbal is not in push mode. Is okay to manually focus on a camera that can not be controlled with the gimbal?

For example, the d750 must be focused manually. When doing so, you put some weight on the camera/ gimbal. Is this okay?

Can you please also attend to me questions here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-162543-1-1.html
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

WakingLife Posted at 2018-8-27 21:26
Thank you for your reply!

If the gimbal is not in push mode. Is okay to manually focus on a camera that can not be controlled with the gimbal?

Hi WakingLife, it is recommended to turn off the Push Mode when you use the zoom lens or manually focus to ensure the gimbal keeps stable, don't worry about that.
2018-8-28
Use props
LennyLevy
lvl.2
United States

How do you enable push mode on the ronin s
2021-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules