DOES IT JUST NOT WORK ANYMORE????
1092 11 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5761b8b6
New

United States

I HAVE NOT USED THIS DRONE FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS BUT PAID LIKE $1400 FOR IT. WHY IN THE WORLD IS THERE NO LONGER AN APP TO FLY THE THING???

NO MORE SUPPORT FOR A 3 YEAR OLD DEVICE??? THAT IS INSANE
2018-8-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It's hard for anyone to comment when you don't say what drone you are talking about.  There are apps available for the P3 series which was released more than 3 years ago.
2018-8-23
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-23 18:35
It's hard for anyone to comment when you don't say what drone you are talking about.  There are apps available for the P3 series which was released more than 3 years ago.

I think he is referring to a Phantom 2 which he bought 3 years ago. (Well I just assume it since he post it in P2 discussion and he mention he have it for 3 years.)
2018-8-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Ryan Olivas Posted at 2018-8-23 18:44
I think he is referring to a Phantom 2 which he bought 3 years ago. (Well I just assume it since he post it in P2 discussion and he mention he have it for 3 years.)

Good point.

Well if he wants an app for a 4 year old P2 V+ (dinosaur of a drone).
All he has to do is search intelligently.
https://apkpure.com/dronevr-dji- ... ologics.dronevr.p2v
2018-8-23
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-23 18:56
Good point.

I agree!
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have?
2018-8-24
Use props
fans5761b8b6
New

United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-23 18:56
Good point.

Look pal, I just bought a 4 and my (dinosaur of a drone) is basically the same thing. And your "intelligent" search is for a VR app. But thanks for insulting me while providing me with nothing, AND using improper grammar throughout the process. So while you are displaying how unintelligent I am, put some effort into writing in actual proper English. Or just go do something else and avoid making an effort at something you are not good at.
2018-8-27
Use props
fans5761b8b6
New

United States

Labroides Posted at 2018-8-23 18:35

Yes I figured that since I had to drill down to the proper forum for the 2 that it would be understood which drone I am posting about.
2018-8-27
Use props
fans5761b8b6
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-24 05:10
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have?

Wanda,

It is the 2 Vision +

Thank you
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans5761b8b6 Posted at 2018-8-27 01:46
Wanda,

It is the 2 Vision +

Thank you for the response. I'll go ahead and transfer this thread in Pro System for better assistance. Proline agents will help you out there. Also, you can send an email to support@dji.com for other option.
2018-8-27
Use props
GaryNash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Why do people just use caps. Does it make them feel important or do they feel there questions will be answered more prompt. Quite the opposite...  if you haven't used it for 2 years have you carried out regular battery maintenance?
2018-8-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

fans5761b8b6 Posted at 2018-8-27 01:43
Look pal, I just bought a 4 and my (dinosaur of a drone) is basically the same thing. And your "intelligent" search is for a VR app. But thanks for insulting me while providing me with nothing, AND using improper grammar throughout the process. So while you are displaying how unintelligent I am, put some effort into writing in actual proper English. Or just go do something else and avoid making an effort at something you are not good at.

Look pal,
G'day mate
I just bought a 4 and my (dinosaur of a drone) is basically the same thing

Sorry to break this to you but the P2 is a museum piece and far, far down the evolutionary tree from your P4.

And your "intelligent" search is for a VR app. But thanks for insulting me while providing me with nothing,
My mistake.  I am truly sorry for letting you down like that.  

However, I did something positive for you in telling you that intelligent searching would have found what you wanted.
It sounds like that task was beyond your limited abilities though.

But all is not lost.  To make it up to you, I've done some intelligent searching and here's what you seek:
https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

AND using improper grammar throughout the process. So while you are displaying how unintelligent I am, put some effort into writing in actual proper English. Or just go do something else and avoid making an effort at something you are not good at.

I guess I don't have your mastery of the language. (but I can search for obsolete software)
In the spirit of co-operation, perhaps you can enlighten me and point out the deficiency in my use of the English language because I still can't see any.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules