Crash damage help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

So I bumpped my P3P into a wall, and flipped it into some grass from about 2-3 feet. No visible physical damage on the external (except a little where prop hit wall).  

Now when I power it on it started up like normal but I cannot get signal from drone to RC + app. The large back LEDs flash between yellow and red. I tried to re-link the controller through app and pressing little link button beside link light on drone and nothing happens. Countdown just times out.

Just taking a long shot hoping someone on here knows a solution other than sending it back to DJI.

Thanks
2015-5-27
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

You could try 're linking it' the RC to the P3 if its timing out maybe and make sure no connection have been knocked loose.

I believe the red / yellow is compass needs re calibrating

Good luck with it, hope you get sorted
2015-5-27
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

sinbad_uk@ntlwo Posted at 2015-5-28 05:03
You could try 're linking it' the RC to the P3 if its timing out maybe and make sure no connection h ...

Thanks, not sure I want to open the drone on my own to check for loose connections but I feel like that is the issue. Guess I'm just going to have to send it in.
2015-5-28
Use props
nekonny
New

United States

Sorry to hear about your crash. Get ready for the 2 month wait turnaround
Had a similar situation with my P2V+, never did figure out what was causing it, so I was forced to send it in.
2015-5-29
Use props
ImmortalCulture
lvl.2

Canada

nekonny Posted at 2015-5-29 19:45
Sorry to hear about your crash. Get ready for the 2 month wait turnaround
Had a similar situation ...

I hoping the guys at Flying Cameras in BC can sort it out for me without having to send it to LA *crosses fingers*
2015-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules