MAVIC PRO VISION POSITIONING HELP
598 3 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9e03168c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130243 ft
United States

Hey everyone, I need some help with my DJI Mavic Pro alpine white edition.I flew the drone outside very easily and it works great with GPS, so I decided to try it inside because it says you can and I've seen many people do it with the vision positioning system.  But, when I tried to do it inside, it went to atti mode.  It wouldn't go in OPTI mode when it was sitting on the floor.  But, if I pick up the drone off the ground about 1 foot, it says OPTI mode.  As soon as I put it back on the ground, it says ATTI again.  I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Have you tried to move to a different part of the house/ floor? It has an indication that there is an interference inside your house. There is a high risk of crashing the drone when you do this so please fly with caution. Thank you.
2018-8-24
Use props
fans9e03168c
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora, I tried in my garage, and then in my downstairs inside my house.  Both places stayed in atti mode on the floor/ground.  Would I need to calibrate the compass?  I haven't done that yet.
2018-8-24
Use props
fans9e03168c
lvl.1
United States

I just got the drone yesterday and I haven't calibrated the compass because it didn't tell me to.  Maybe that's the issue?
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules