Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sport mode problem
758 10 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11670 ft
Iran

Guys please help me i dont know why and what
is happened to my spark but when i switch the controller to sport mode the video signal gets red with attention mark on it
even if i just take it off and closes to me.and on sport mode when i get about 500 meters length suddenly shows me no signal and it video freezes and even when i change it to normal mode it still freezes but i can move it and just the problem is with video.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had with your DJI Spark. I'd like to know have you updated the firmware of your aircraft? Also, what is the mobile device that you are using? We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-24
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Iran

Thanks for your answer.when i connect the aircraft to my phone it automatically checks the versions of the controller and phone app and aircraft as you know it so i dont think there is any problem with firmware.my phone is samsung galaxy s8.do you have any other idea??
2018-8-24
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Iran

There is no one who can fix my problem after a week???thank you dji for your feedback
2018-8-31
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

Did that happen in a built-up area or clear open area?

If you are flying in a built-up area, it could be the wifi interence from the buildings which affect the signal. Or maybe there are lots of buildings or trees which obstructs the signals and hence restricts your receiving of video signal?

Just my guess since you did not provide enough information for the rest of us to give you some constructive feedback.

Hope you have resolved your issues and happy flying.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Iran

Its just happen in sport mode.in flight mode everything is fine and e en when you jump with sport mode when the air craft is close to you the problem occurs.
2018-8-31
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX Posted at 2018-8-31 22:10
Its just happen in sport mode.in flight mode everything is fine and e en when you jump with sport mode when the air craft is close to you the problem occurs.

How long has this problem been? If you came after updating the firmware, go back to the well-functioning version. If you did not update then something has changed, it's been set up, so do a factory default with DJI Assistant 2, or reflash your firmware. Connect the remote control to the phone. On the home screen of the DJIGO 4 app, press and hold the three striped icons and the remote control firmware appears, then flash it again. On your phone, delete the DJGO 4 app, including all the remaining folders (file manager), then reinstall it.

If you reset everything you need to work well, if not then hardware failure.

Good luck!
2018-9-1
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Im not sure i think about a month ago this problem appeared.i downgrade my dji go4 app to 4.2.12 that people said its the best version but the problem didnt solve.ok i will do
factory reset on the drone and other things you siad and tell you the results.thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Iran

Im really sorry guys but the red mark i told was a mistake of mine.that was  obstacle avoidance icon and i thought it was signals one.but the problem is still dont solve and my drone only can move about 500 meters in sport mode but in flight mode it moves more.I think the problem is becuase of my area maybe there is new noise here and i dont know or such things
2018-9-1
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Can you please sync your flight records and post them here and contact DJI support.
2018-9-1
Use props
djiuser_zX4j2UNgOTDX
lvl.1
Iran

Why should i do this?its all ok now
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules