Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone help me with fine-tuning the parameters?
435 0 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haxorious
lvl.2
Vietnam

I'm currently using the Sony A6300 and 18-105G combo, it's really, really lightweight (800grams), and I think my Ronin-S doesn't understand that.
When in Sport mode, fast movements are somewhat jerky. When I make a whip-pan, the motor stiffens up mid-turn, like a braking system. Really weird, stiff motor, can't pan quickly. The Sport mode is literally the same as normal mode, that's what I'm trying to say.
But when I attach a Canon 6D with 24-105L combo, (1400grams), the Sport mode works WONDERFULLY, everything is PERFECT, whipping/fast-panning is smooth and quick, no jerks, no sitffness, absolutely perfect.

I've tried doing Auto-Tune on Low, Medium and High aggressiveness, but I can't even see any difference (the parameters are almost the same too, it only changes from 32-34-37 accordingly).

If you have a camera combo with roughly the same weight as mine (800gr/1,7lbs), can you share your parameters please? I want to try and set them manually.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules