Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is the OnePlus 6 any good with Spark?
1335 12 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndréO.
lvl.2
Colombia

Hello just wondering if the 1+ 6 is good with Spark and OTG. Thanks!
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Unfortunately, the said mobile device is only supported to Mavic Air as of the time being. We will inform our engineers for a possible update. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-24
Use props
AndréO.
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-24 13:56
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Unfortunately, the said mobile device is only supported to Mavic Air as of the time being. We will inform our engineers for a possible update. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Thank you so much. Unfortunetly I just ordered my phone. There's no going back for this one. Thanks
2018-8-28
Use props
AndréO.
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-24 13:56

Thank you so much. Unfortunetly I just ordered my phone. There's no going back for this one. Thanks
2018-8-28
Use props
Avonez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 350866 ft
Singapore

No issue. Been using oneplus 6, also oneplus 3 and 3T. All worked very well.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AndréO. Posted at 2018-8-28 12:38
Thank you so much. Unfortunetly I just ordered my phone. There's no going back for this one. Thanks

You're most welcome, by the way, let me provide you the lists of devices compatible to your DJI SPARK.

I assure you that this will help you a lot, If there would be at any instance you've decided to have a high range mobile device which is compatible.

2018-8-31
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

AndréO. Posted at 2018-8-28 12:38
Thank you so much. Unfortunetly I just ordered my phone. There's no going back for this one. Thanks

It will support provided you have 3GB RAM minimum
2018-8-31
Use props
AndréO.
lvl.2
Colombia

S.J Posted at 2018-8-31 09:49
It will support provided you have 3GB RAM minimum

Thanks!!!!
2018-8-31
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-31 09:25
You're most welcome, by the way, let me provide you the lists of devices compatible to your DJI SPARK.

I assure you that this will help you a lot, If there would be at any instance you've decided to have a high range mobile device which is compatible.

It also works very with an Ipod touch 6th gen, I use it to fly my spark and it works just as well on a Note 8.
2018-8-31
Use props
blocknugget
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone get OTG working with the Oneplus 6 or lower? I just got my spark and OTG cable and I cant get it to connect. OTG cable works with USB pen drive.
2019-1-22
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

At least with Version 4.2.21 instead of the latest Go4, you should be fine.
My OP5 is working fine with it!
2019-1-22
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

blocknugget Posted at 1-22 09:45
Did anyone get OTG working with the Oneplus 6 or lower? I just got my spark and OTG cable and I cant get it to connect. OTG cable works with USB pen drive.

You have a OTG for the op6?
USB C to ....?

You need one for the RC!
Micro USB A/B TO Usb-C (USB-A plus charging cable would do)

Is your cable charging the RC batt?
Wrong direction!
2019-1-22
Use props
fans94902a13
New

Chile

Ya llevo un mes sin poder ocupar el spark ya que poseo un oneplus 6t , cunado habrá alguna solución
Saludos
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules