I can't log into DJI GO 4 on a new iPad or iPad mini
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JF West Coast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40971 ft

Everytime I launch the app it asks me to sign in and when I do it gives me 1 of two error codes either incorect user name or pw or invalid code. I have know problem opening the app and using it with my other iPad or my iPhone. Any suggestion?
P4P

2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.  Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? Please make sure that your password is correct. Thanks.
2018-8-24
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-24 14:36
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.  Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app?

Thank you,

I have tried that and now I am cycling down the iPad after reinstalling the app.
I'll let you know how that goes
2018-8-24
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1

Nope, Same issue.
2018-8-24
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft

I have 2 iPads as well and had a heck of a time doing the same thing.... I had to reset my user ID and PW on both iPads to get the new one to work with my new P4P V2.0
2018-8-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

When you wish to reinstall the app, please delete the app & your internet cache and cookies, then reboot your device, before reinstalling the Go app.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-24
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-24 14:43
When you wish to reinstall the app, please delete the app & your internet cache and cookies, then reboot your device, before reinstalling the Go app.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.
2018-8-24
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1
Canada

No luck again. Pretty frustrating. I can login to my account on DJI.com and skypixel but can not login from DJI GO 4.
2018-8-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

JF West Coast Posted at 2018-8-24 15:05
No luck again. Pretty frustrating. I can login to my account on DJI.com and skypixel but can not login from DJI GO 4.

Just a glitch I suppose...

RedHotPoker
2018-8-24
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1

I finally succeeded. I had to login using a different email, and different DJI account. Unbelivable.
Thanks for all your help.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JF West Coast Posted at 2018-8-24 15:36
I finally succeeded. I had to login using a different email, and different DJI account. Unbelivable.
Thanks for all your help.

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that its now working. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-25
Use props
jkasparek7474
New
United States

I've encountered the same problem.  I am not able to log in to my account on my iPad.  

Unfortunately, creating a new account with a new email and password didn't solve my problem.  I still cannot log in to my account.  And since I removed all of the apps and re-installed them I cannot get into the app far enough to even fly my drone.  Anybody have any suggestions other than buying a Samsung tablet?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jkasparek7474@g Posted at 2018-8-25 13:47
I've encountered the same problem.  I am not able to log in to my account on my iPad.  

Unfortunately, creating a new account with a new email and password didn't solve my problem.  I still cannot log in to my account.  And since I removed all of the apps and re-installed them I cannot get into the app far enough to even fly my drone.  Anybody have any suggestions other than buying a Samsung tablet?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding with your concern may I ask which part having your a problem is it like wrong password or verification code?
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules