Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Platinum
941 7 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Springerdog1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

I like my Mavic Air but like other people I experience connectivy/transmission issues along with it's loud engines. I like a lot of other people are almost ready to order a Mavic 2, because it's quieter and has better connectivity. The isssue is the size and weight. One of the best things about the Mavic Air is the portability because of it's size. The solution would be an upgraded Mavic Air that was quiter and has better connectivity. Has anyone heard any rumors or have information on an upgraded Air?
Andy
2018-8-24
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Look up Tello   
2018-8-24
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

hmm I may run to best buy and pick one of those lil suckers up. give me something to play around with lol , It looks fun
2018-8-24
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Hopefully Mavic Air 2 will come out on next year or after.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry to hear about this. Regarding your request, we can forward this to our Research and Developer team to improve and keep moving to offer a better service. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-24
Use props
Springerdog1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

What does Tello have to do with this?
2018-8-24
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And immediately forget it as it's a kids toy........
2018-8-25
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

It was tongue in cheek.  The difference in sound between my MPP and a std MP is not that significant.  While it might seem the published measurement in laboratory conditions might say the lowered db is considerable, running them side by side, it seems it's more the pitch than anything.

As such, as I would not recommend dumping a MP for MPP simply over the sound, I think the OP would be considerably disappointed if his wish came true and he make the upgrade to a Platinum version of the Air.

The point is, the only drone that is in the same family that IS considerably quieter than the MPP and more so, the Air, is the Tello. And certainly it's smaller and more portable, his other stated requirement.  Again, this was a quick tongue in cheek quip, but unfortunately based on his wish list, it is the only current family drone that would check both boxes, obviously with a significant downgrade in other capabilities.

Sorry you guys missed the sarcasm.
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules