Gimbal main board VS OFDM module
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ELSH1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1060 ft
Israel

Hi,

I have P3 Adv which had a crash and now there is no live streamining from the drone to my phone(S8+).
The gimble works fine, camera takes photos/videos, but there is no live streaming to the phone.
I suspect the one of the modules is broken (Gimbal main board OR OFDM module).

Which part is responsible for video transmission?

Thanks Alot!
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Did you crash your aircraft? If you suspect that your gimbal is broken then that is going to be an issue for having video transmission problems. Thank you .
2018-8-25
Use props
ELSH1
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I had a crash with my drone, but the gimbal gets aligned just fine when I turn on the drone.
Also I can take photos/videos from the remote control and see them in PC.
The only thing is that there is no live video streaming.
Moreover, the HD bar in GO app is fully receiving the signal.
That means that I have to replace the gimbal main board?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ELSH1 Posted at 2018-8-25 08:36
Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I had a crash with my drone, but the gimbal gets aligned just fine when I turn on the drone.

Hi, have you tried to use a different mobile device? Also can you please provide a screenshot of the screen so we can isolate the issue? Thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
ELSH1
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-25 08:55
Hi, have you tried to use a different mobile device? Also can you please provide a screenshot of the screen so we can isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi,

I have tried 3 phones but nothing.
Attaching photo of my issue.
Thanks
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ELSH1 Posted at 2018-8-25 10:04
Hi,

I have tried 3 phones but nothing.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. There is nothing wrong with your device(s), It may need to send in your aircraft to our repair center for us to assess the damage extent on your gimbal. Please click the link below on how to fill out the form on our website.

Online Repair
2018-8-25
Use props
ELSH1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-25 10:15
Hi, thanks for your fast response. There is nothing wrong with your device(s), It may need to send in your aircraft to our repair center for us to assess the damage extent on your gimbal. Please click the link below on how to fill out the form on our website.

Online Repair

HI,

Just to understand what the costs may be, if I do get fully HD indicator, the OFDM board is ok?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ELSH1 Posted at 2018-8-25 22:38
HI,

Just to understand what the costs may be, if I do get fully HD indicator, the OFDM board is ok?

Hi, please refer to the link provided below. Thank you .

Repair Component Price Inquiry
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_Upi7mCpCRVDA
New

United Kingdom

I crashed my phantom4 but later it stopped displaying live on phone I tried to change different devices even the gimbal cable but did not work and I can not manage to ship it for repair what can replace to make if display again its no signal, it record well
2019-10-22
Use props
Fesilva
New

United States

ELSH1 Posted at 2018-8-25 22:38
HI,

Hello, did you end up getting this fix? I am having the same problem and wanted to know which part you end up purchasing to fix it.
Thanks,
FS
2019-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules