Sign in again and again and again........
123Next >
3471 107 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

I have noticed today that every time I use the DJI GO app I have to re-sign in.  I do not see the setting that says stay logged in    The setting is not in the DJI GO app or in the form settings.  Has anyone else noticed this change  ?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what is the current version of DJI Go app and mobile device you are using? Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot here so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

More info is required...

RedHotPoker
2018-8-25
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 08:45
More info is required...

Every time I Go to the from from the DJI go app to this forum I have to sign in. Nothing has changed on my part. I’m using this same app and it has not updated. It just starting doing it last night and it’s a real pain to have to enter info every time I want to go to the forum from the DJI go app.
2018-8-25
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-25 06:32
Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what is the current version of DJI Go app and mobile device you are using? Did you receive an error message? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot here so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.

V3.1.42 DJI go app. No need to post a photo because it looks like everyone else when they go to the forum and they are not signed in. What I don’t understand is why do I have to sign in now every time I want to come to the forum? It changed. I used to stay signed in, even when I close the app but now I have to sign in every time and it’s really  annoying   
2018-8-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-25 09:10
V3.1.42 DJI go app. No need to post a photo because it looks like everyone else when they go to the forum and they are not signed in. What I don’t understand is why do I have to sign in now every time I want to come to the forum? It changed. I used to stay signed in, even when I close the app but now I have to sign in every time and it’s really  annoying

Yes, it’s happened to me also, quite recently in fact, but not any more...

Still unsure where that oddity or glitch originated or what releases its hold on us...

But it happens on other forums as well. To members there.. ;-)

Is signing out or in for that matter, really that difficult, to retype your handle and password?

It will pass... nothing major to report about your drone?

Hope you are doing well, and enjoying the weekend. The forest fire smoke isn't quite so bad here, today. . . ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-8-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-25 09:00
Every time I Go to the from from the DJI go app to this forum I have to sign in. Nothing has changed on my part. I’m using this same app and it has not updated. It just starting doing it last night and it’s a real pain to have to enter info every time I want to go to the forum from the DJI go app.

Maybe you need to refresh the app? Just a thought.

Sync flights, delete app, clear internet cache and cookies. Reboot device, reload app.

Find the same problem continues to plague, rips half the hair out, by the roots, and partial scalp. Hahaha

Seriously, I hope my advice helps you keep your sanity and coif. ;-)

Or wear a fine chapeau...giggles
http://www.mademoisellechapeaux.com/shop/

It most certainly looks grand on you... mademoiselle. ;-)

Good luck, fingers crossed.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-25
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 09:42
Yes, it’s happened to me also, quite recently in fact, but not any more...

Still unsure where that oddity or glitch originated or what releases its hold on us...

I am happy to hear the smoke is not that bad today    Hopefully all the fires will be put out soon    My drone is doing awesome  My brother gave me a crash course and then I studied everything about it.  I mainly use it for photography And not necessarily for video
I guess it’s not that really a big of a deal to re type imy password every time and hopefully that soon shall pass  I also hope it goes back to the way it use to be for me soon.
Thanks for your reply   
2018-8-25
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 09:54

Sync flights, delete app, clear internet cache and cookies. Reboot device, reload app.

Wow, I love the hats !!! I will take your advice and clear, clean and reinstall. Reinstall will be the last thing I do because I really don’t want to take a change on the app.......

Thanks for all your help.
You are awesome.
2018-8-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-25 09:55
I am happy to hear the smoke is not that bad today    Hopefully all the fires will be put out soon    My drone is doing awesome  My brother gave me a crash course and then I studied everything about it.  I mainly use it for photography And not necessarily for video
I guess it’s not that really a big of a deal to re type imy password every time and hopefully that soon shall pass  I also hope it goes back to the way it use to be for me soon.
Thanks for your reply

Hey, please don't get too hung up, on a forum bad behaviour.

This forum has been going through a few updates fairly recently, and I know they continue to try and improve it, to their advantage. But it is not their priority.

Many of the supposed functions here never have worked very well. Like trying to upload an avatar pic from a mobile device for instance. Not sure how to load and save a forum Signature either. Or where to delete an accidental Favorite post entry. Ha

Like our technically superior drones, it’s all still in its infancy, ten years later and counting...  Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2018-8-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-25 10:00
Wow, I love the hats !!! I will take your advice and clear, clean and reinstall. Reinstall will be the last thing I do because I really don’t want to take a change on the app.......

I think a lovely hat would really set you off, on a great day at the Belmont. Haha

Not sure how reloading the app will help you with the signing off here in forum.

Ah, but they are certainly joined at the hip.

RedHotPoker
2018-8-25
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 10:08
I think a lovely hat would really set you off, on a great day at the Belmont. Haha

I’ve cleaned and then re installed and it’s still asking me to log in every time. I will not allowe it to discourage me from the forum. Maybe it will get back soon
2018-8-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 10:08
I think a lovely hat would really set you off, on a great day at the Belmont. Haha

Settle down RHP.  Your flames are showing.
2018-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-8-26 09:11
Settle down RHP.  Your flames are showing.

Yeah man. All hot and bothered... haha 9884CD5C-4FB5-43BA-9BD7-FB63497A1686.png
Get me worked up!!

RedHotPoker

2018-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-26 08:59
I’ve cleaned and then re installed and it’s still asking me to log in every time. I will not allowe it to discourage me from the forum. Maybe it will get back soon

Not sure where it began or may end.

But it should lose its steam soon....

RedHotPoker
2018-8-26
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-26 09:25
Not sure where it began or may end.

But it should lose its steam soon....

I sure hope so. There should be a box you could check that say “ stay logged in “ but
2018-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-8-26 14:07
I sure hope so. There should be a box you could check that say “ stay logged in “ but

Try Stealth Mode... it’s free. ;-)

You won’t know if you are definately here or perhaps not... haha

RedHotPoker
2018-8-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-25 09:54

Aloha RHP,

Now you are getting me worried!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-26
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Hello,

Sometimes the DJI servers take awhile to be up and running.  They do not always operate in your particular time zone.  Maintenance is required among other things like defending against hack attacks.  This can interfere with your efforts to connect and stay connected with the servers.

Patience and perseverance are your friend.  Eventually, it will work out as designed.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2018-8-26 14:51
Aloha RHP,

Now you are getting me worried!

Who you, worry?

Like Bart Simpson worked up about aging...not gonna happen.
663EF9F7-C706-4FD3-9DE7-BB8646D489FC.jpeg

RedHotPoker
2018-8-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-8-26 14:26
Try Stealth Mode... it’s free. ;-)

You won’t know if you are definately here or perhaps not... haha

I don´t know that she can use the stealth mode for log in with lvl4. Before i got the 1st officer i did´nt get that option but she can try that mode for log in.
2018-9-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Peterx Posted at 2018-9-2 00:08
I don´t know that she can use the stealth mode for log in with lvl4. Before i got the 1st officer i did´nt get that option but she can try that mode for log in.

Oh yeah, that’s true.

Seniority, has its positive aspects...

RedHotPoker
2018-9-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

When you close the forum clear your internet cache and cookies, then reboot your device.

Now sign in to the forum.

Then close it.

RedHotPoker

2018-9-2
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-9-2 08:50
When you close the forum clear your internet cache and cookies, then reboot your device.

Now sign in to the forum.

Done that still the same. What’s strange is I just to have  stealth mode as an option but not anymore    I am still using the same DJI go app as before , makes no sense   Maybe when I get first officer all these items will come tumbling back  
2018-9-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-2 13:18
Done that still the same. What’s strange is I just to have  stealth mode as an option but not anymore    I am still using the same DJI go app as before , makes no sense   Maybe when I get first officer all these items will come tumbling back

You used to have Stealth Mode, now that option has been removed? Weird.
Another odd forum glitch, which, only some are experiencing.

Not sure this will improve when your status grows.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-2
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-9-2 15:29
Another odd forum glitch, which, only some are experiencing.

I’m not sure either but I am sure I use to have it because I’ve used it before. I just got back from the tallest mountain on the east coast mount Mitchell and got some awesome photos but from my canon camera. Drones were not allowed
2018-9-3
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Stealth just actually came back    Weird
2018-9-3
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Now everything works !!! Thanks DJI.
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-3 18:37
Now everything works !!! Thanks DJI.

Hahaha. Ok, is this your idea of a , oh never mind.

That’s great to hear. Glad you are a “regular” forum member again. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-3 18:23
Stealth just actually came back    Weird

What did you do to it? Grin

Playing hide & seek within your screen. Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-3 18:14
I’m not sure either but I am sure I use to have it because I’ve used it before. I just got back from the tallest mountain on the east coast mount Mitchell and got some awesome photos but from my canon camera. Drones were not allowed

Gosh you had a nice trip.
Yes, it’s a shame drones aren’t allowed in most of our provincial and or state parks.

It’s partly due to the foolish pilots. Also the sheer numbers of drones out there.

There’s thousands of them... imagine everyone with one showing up at all the best places we love to relax and play?

Happy your dslr picures turned out great for you. ;-)

You had fun, that’s the main gift of getting away. Pics to prove it.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-3
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-3 18:14
I’m not sure either but I am sure I use to have it because I’ve used it before. I just got back from the tallest mountain on the east coast mount Mitchell and got some awesome photos but from my canon camera. Drones were not allowed

Shoot I was just there on Friday!  Didn't go to the peak but stopped at the mile marker.  Didn't fly the drone of course, but took some photos.  Awesome scenery!  
2018-9-4
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-9-4 03:18
Shoot I was just there on Friday!  Didn't go to the peak but stopped at the mile marker.  Didn't fly the drone of course, but took some photos.  Awesome scenery!

You didn’t go to the summit  ?  Monday was a beautiful day up there the wind was only blowing 5 mph and it was not in the clouds the whole time.  Virginia has no rule to  State parks only national parks    But North Carolina sure has a rule  
2018-9-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-4 14:45
You didn’t go to the summit  ?  Monday was a beautiful day up there the wind was only blowing 5 mph and it was not in the clouds the whole time.  Virginia has no rule to  State parks only national parks    But North Carolina sure has a rule

We were trying to meander our way home to the DC area, but yeah, the wind never seems to blow in western NC.  It's weird.  I was there a week last year and a week this year and the wind is always calm even up high at 400 feet.  So I got a lot of droning in, but not at the parks...
2018-9-4
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-9-4 15:50
We were trying to meander our way home to the DC area, but yeah, the wind never seems to blow in western NC.  It's weird.  I was there a week last year and a week this year and the wind is always calm even up high at 400 feet.  So I got a lot of droning in, but not at the parks...

At the top of mt Mitchell 6684 feet the wind blows hard most of the time but this time it was like 5mph with is unusual. You are from DC ? Isn’t hard to fly a drone there ?
2018-9-5
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-9-3 20:46
Gosh you had a nice trip.
Yes, it’s a shame drones aren’t allowed in most of our provincial and or state parks.

I tried to upload a video of my flight near mt Mitchell but this form would not let me upload directly. I waited like 3 hours. No upload.
2018-9-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-5 15:40
At the top of mt Mitchell 6684 feet the wind blows hard most of the time but this time it was like 5mph with is unusual. You are from DC ? Isn’t hard to fly a drone there ?

It's actually impossible to fly a drone in DC legally, but fortunately I'm far enough away that I can fly all I want.  :-D  
2018-9-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Sayhelloforme Posted at 2018-9-5 15:42
I tried to upload a video of my flight near mt Mitchell but this form would not let me upload directly. I waited like 3 hours. No upload.

You need to upload your vid to youtube (or some other similar drone, er, video hosting site) and then paste the link...
like this...

2018-9-5
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-9-5 16:42
You need to upload your vid to youtube (or some other similar drone, er, video hosting site) and then paste the link...
like this...

Thanks for the help Mark , I’ll try that. I’m going to try to post a few photos to see if it will work.
2018-9-5
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-9-5 16:42
like this...

Never mind about the photos, I guess you have to be a higher rank than I am to post photos I guess it’s time to sleep
2018-9-5
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules