RC mobile wifi Disconnect after spark connect
4341 12 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

Dear All, i am new spark combo user. after firmware update spark and RC, my RC disconnect with mobile device after drone spark connect with RC. i try pair spark with RC many time. there is no issue connecting between spark and RC. before Spark power on, RC remain connected with mobile device, but after spark drone power on spark, RC disconnect with mobile device and connect with drone. i try with different mobile devices as well. as well mobile wifi cannot find RC after drone is on. before update all was fine.
please need help Thanks
2018-8-25
Use props
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

Have you tried resetting spark wifi settings?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that I would suggest to give a try to reset the wife of the Aircraft by Resetting Spark’s Wi-Fi username and password: Hold down on the power button for nine seconds, and release after hearing it beep three times. Your Wi-Fi settings will be reset to the factory default. Then you can check this video tutorial for linking the Remote.
2018-8-25
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

i already try above.
without remote controller spark work fine with mobile device (paired). after nine second three beep i restart the spark and press power button 3s after one beep release, try with mobile device to link RC with spark "not linking time out" also i tried without mobile device not link by pressing combination of 3 buttons.  
2018-8-25
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

After reset wifi of aircraft spark, RC is not pairing with spark. Please need help
2018-8-25
Use props
Ani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148 ft
India

After reset you have to link spark to the remote by button combination on RC and press and hold spark button for 3 sec to hear a beep.
Follow the video that Stephen has posted.
Then after pairing you can connect RC to phone with wifi.
2018-8-25
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

Ani thanks for reply
After reset WiFi, spark is not connecting (linking) with RC with by button combination on RC and press and hold spark button for 3 sec to hear a beep.
2018-8-26
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

is there any procedure to factory reset RC controller
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

iftakhar Posted at 2018-8-26 10:07
is there any procedure to factory reset RC controller

Hi, I would like to ask, if your phone can detect the wi-fi of your remote controller? What is the color of the LED on your remote controller? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of this issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for the further check. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

Hi Tony, thanks for reply
Yes phone can connect with RC Controller the LED remain Red on RC after connecting with mobile phone. As well i am able to connect my phone with directly with spark and able to operate with phone. Only unable to connect  RC with spark.
2018-8-26
Use props
iftakhar
lvl.1
Kuwait

Yes my phone can detect wifi of controller as well spark aircraft.
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_xah5qpnvXbFz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120499 ft

Belarus

Hello. Have you resolved the issue? I face the same situation: smartphone WiFi is disconnected from controller right after controller connected to spark
2021-7-16
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

djiuser_xah5qpnvXbFz Posted at 7-16 20:29
Hello. Have you resolved the issue? I face the same situation: smartphone WiFi is disconnected from controller right after controller connected to spark

Hi,

You're doing it wrong :-)
First, reset both your RC and the Spark to factory settings.
Then bind your Spark to the RC without connecting your phone to anything.
If process is complete, you will only see the RC's wifi network.
Connect to that and fly.
Consider using an OTG cable to connect your phone to the RC. Gives you less video latency and a little bit more range.
Put your phone to airplane mode before flying.

HTH,
Wolferl
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules