Ronin-S will not stop shaking / vibrating !?
4842 4 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ella
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everyone,

I have used the Ronin-S for the 2nd time and during the recording it suddenly began to shake and waving around.
I have no idea why. I haven´t dropped it down or did something wrong with it. :-(
As I saw that the Ronin-S went crazy I have turned it off and put down my camera. Then I turned it on again an now it is vibrating with no end.
What should I do? Is it broken?
2018-8-25
Use props
Haxorious
lvl.2
Vietnam

Have you tried doing a Balance Test, AutoTune (on various Agressiveness), a System Calibration, and then a Joystick Calibration?
It could be any one of those causing the problem.
2018-8-25
Use props
Ella
lvl.1

Germany

Sometimes I can connect my RONIN S to the handy app, but when I try to make a balance test or to control the gimbal with the app, it "failed". No response..
2018-8-26
Use props
Jberendtphotography
New
United States

Ella Posted at 2018-8-26 02:05
Sometimes I can connect my RONIN S to the handy app, but when I try to make a balance test or to control the gimbal with the app, it "failed". No response..

Sometimes my Ronin-S doesn't want to talk to the app either. Try killing the app, turning off Ronin-S and restarting both. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

This may be a bug that needs to be sorted out with future software improvements which I expect will come with time.
2018-8-28
Use props
wongyong
New

Indonesia

Hello , did you use the same camera and lens for the second time, if not. try using the same weight you have used. if
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules