New
Flight distance : 457388 ft
Iceland

Are Ronin S not compatible with Canon EOS M50
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi StefanI, theoretically, as long as the camera can be installed on the camera mounting plate and balanced and the payload is within 3.6kg, then it can be used with Ronin-S, but please note, it doesn't mean the control features can work as well. You may find the compatibility list here: https://docs.djicdn.com/Products ... ility+List+0719.pdf
2018-8-26
Use props
fans67fa1df7
New
United States

Mine won't work.  I assume you mean compatible with with control features?  I plug the M50 in and the camera just says "Busy"
2018-9-26
Use props
Nawawi Jamalos
New

so sad that M50 is not compatible with ronin S..
2018-10-8
Use props
Syafiq Ajis
New

Malaysia

Then ronin S is no good at all since can't function well with most of mirrorless and dslr camera nowaday. Developer please work more harder. Don't sleep.
2018-11-23
Use props
C_hoari
lvl.1
France

any news for a update for the Canon M50 ?
2018-12-17
Use props
71m363nd3r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1450 ft
Croatia

+1

I am waiting too, will you ever give support to Canon M50?
2019-1-15
Use props
M A R S
lvl.1
Philippines

Please support the eos M series via USB connection , I have the M6 .
2019-1-16
Use props
Hittman ThaGenius
New

United States

WHY ISNT THIS RONIN S COMPATIBLE WITH CANON M50 complete waste of money, I will be returning it
2019-2-13
Use props
71m363nd3r
lvl.1
Croatia

any news about the support Canon EOS M50 ??
2019-3-13
Use props
Devin Huapaya
New

United States

Please support the M50 so I can justify buying this.
2019-4-12
Use props
djiuser_rG5XCY5wFZxw
New

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-26 23:34
Hi StefanI, theoretically, as long as the camera can be installed on the camera mounting plate and balanced and the payload is within 3.6kg, then it can be used with Ronin-S, but please note, it doesn't mean the control features can work as well. You may find the compatibility list here: https://docs.djicdn.com/Products+info/Ronin-S+Camera+Compatibility+List+0719.pdf

Hi susan, can you confirm if DJI plan to update the firmware to make the M50 conpatible with the control features on the Ronin S please? I would really appreciate it if you could i love my Ronin S but being able to use it properly would be much better.
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rG5XCY5wFZxw Posted at 4-21 01:29
Hi susan, can you confirm if DJI plan to update the firmware to make the M50 conpatible with the control features on the Ronin S please? I would really appreciate it if you could i love my Ronin S but being able to use it properly would be much better.

Just to verify, do you refer to Canon EOS M50? If yes, the request has been forwarded to our engineers before, but we have not received any update for now, please note our website for the future progress, thank you!
2019-4-21
Use props
Skuld
New
Germany

Hello everyone. I can't get the M50 balanced on the tilt axis. I'm using it with the 20mm and it keeps falling to the front. Do you have any tips?
2019-5-30
Use props
71m363nd3r
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 4-21 22:51
Just to verify, do you refer to Canon EOS M50? If yes, the request has been forwarded to our engineers before, but we have not received any update for now, please note our website for the future progress, thank you!

Obvious your engineers after one year don't give a dam about users. There is no list of implementation of priority.
It would be nice if they would write when did they stop implementing new features because it's obvious that DJI is willing just to sell new stuff and who care about the users.
2019-7-17
Use props
71m363nd3r
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 4-21 22:51

Obvious your engineers after one year don't give a dam about users. There is no list of implementation of priority.
It would be nice if they would write when did they stop implementing new features because it's obvious that DJI is willing just to sell new stuff and who care about the users.
2019-7-17
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

71m363nd3r Posted at 7-17 15:38
Obvious your engineers after one year don't give a dam about users. There is no list of implementation of priority.

That's DJI's typical answer. No promise.
2019-7-17
Use props
stickysteve
New
South Africa

So i had an amazing surprise when i connected my canon m 50 to the ronin s via the micro usb...... And the focus wheel worked aswell as start/stop record. Thank you DJI. I am a very happy man.
2019-11-5
Use props
Ibrahim Rodriguez
New

United States

hello,

i have M50 and i have the same issue.

Any update on this?

i bought ronin s for a canon m50
2020-2-28
Use props
ABCountDracula
New

Netherlands

Someone had it working, i found it here.

YouTube channel: Leon Kiss
Video name: DJI Ronin S + Canon M50, does the focus weel work?

I hope it works with you, please let me know.
2020-7-23
Use props
djiuser_YRh6tB2SVt4p
New

Australia

Well I feel like a right idiot after buying a Canon camera which doesn’t work fully with my new Ronin gimbal....what a waste.
How difficult can it be to just update the software and make a cable long enough to fit!!
Come on...customer service please
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules