X7 35gb file limit
831 2 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Honcho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2612651 ft
Ireland

I'm working on a project that requires long takes. Shooting in ProRes Raw, the files seem to be broken up into 35gb segments. Would anyone have information on how to join these together? Previously I was using Convergent Design's ProRes Transfer tool, but this does not work for file system.
\

2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We'll confirm this to our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated. May I know what firmware version do you have right now for your aircraft, remote, camera and app?
2018-8-26
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The normal exFAT format limits files to 34 Gig per file.  I use MPEG Streamclip on the Mac OS X to concatenate multiple files into one file.  You simply select "OPEN" and do multiple selects of the files.  You then do a "SAVE" to a new location and it produces one file.  This program will not play the ProRes RAW format, but it will concatenate multiple files.

Ray

I find Wanda's request confusing.  All you need to know is that the latest FW writes the exFAT format if you reformat your SSD while in your Inspire 2.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules