Broken Cell Error?
664 6 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve1503
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89104 ft

I can't take off due to battery error message, but it seemes there is no problem with the battery. Am I wrong?

20180825_214220572_iOS.jpg
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that I would recommend to give a try to discharge the battery of your Aircraft until 5%, then once it's reached the 5% charge it until fully then try.
2018-8-25
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Im not sure on what the voltage difference tolerance is but is it still under warranty?
If so start a case with dji and get it replaced
2018-8-25
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Yes, you are wrong.

Sorry but cell three is defective on your battery. According to an old rule of thumb must be limited to a 0.1 volt difference in voltage between the cell with the highest voltage and the cell with the lowest. I would send the battery back to the seller if it is under half a year old, otherwise buy a new one. It may not pay off and fly with the defective battery when the battery price is only a small part of what your quad costs.

Regards Leif.
2018-8-25
Use props
Steve1503
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89104 ft

bummer
2018-8-25
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

New Battery??    How Many Times Charged?

If brand new,  then cycle 3 to 5 times and check again......staying close to home, and NOT too high.......

If this is a well used battery under 6 months old....contact DJI

Randy
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Again, we do apologize for this inconvenience, if may I ask do you have a spare of a battery to isolate the issue? If the issue will persist, I would recommend sending the battery to our facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link for our warranty period of the Mavic Pro below. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules