Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Authorized retailers in Brazil
1088 5 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoopSTAY
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi,

I live in Brazil and am trying to buy a product from an "authorized retailer" because of the explicit requirement in DJI After-Sales Service Policies.

The list of authorized retailers in Brazil on Where To Buy section of DJI website looks very outdated, as there are too few there.

Is there another way of getting a more up-to-date list of authorized retailers?

I can't believe there are so few.

Thanks.

2018-8-25
Use props
CoopSTAY
lvl.2
Brazil

Oh, and how about this seller called "DJI" at amazon.com.br marketplace:

https://www.amazon.com.br/s?rh=n ... p_s_web_16209062011

Is that really you, DJI? Can I safely buy from there?

If so, why are you not on your list?

I'm confused...

So, where is the up-to-date list of authorized retailers?

Thanks.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi CoopSTAY, sorry for the confusion, I'll check with the team and come back later. There might be some delay due to the weekend, and we'll keep you updated.
2018-8-25
Use props
CoopSTAY
lvl.2
Brazil

Well, as it seems, I was really confused. I have resolved part of the confusion now.

Please focus on my first question, first message. The second one has been cleared.

Sorry... And thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CoopSTAY Posted at 2018-8-26 10:27
Well, as it seems, I was really confused. I have resolved part of the confusion now.

Please focus on my first question, first message. The second one has been cleared.

Hi CoopSTAY, we are still verifying with the related team, will come back to you once we hear from them, appreciate your patience.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CoopSTAY Posted at 2018-8-26 10:27

Please focus on my first question, first message. The second one has been cleared.

Update: Sorry for keeping you waiting. The info of where to buy has been forwarded to the designated team, they will review and update. It takes some time to update these info in bulk, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules