Separate Mavic Forums?
673 5 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fingers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

With the introduction of the Mavic 2, giving us now 4 different 'flavours' of Mavic, is it now time to separate the Forum into different Mavic types.  I, for one, mostly look for Mavic Pro posts but have to filter out posts about Mavics that I do not own.  Just a thought fellow flyers, fly safe.  
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. But we will take note of this, we will forward this concern for a future update. Thank you for your continued support in DJI. Have a safe flight always.
2018-8-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I believe another mod said they were working on it, I would have thought it pretty simple to add separate column for each Mavic, so hopefully soon.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-26 03:25
I believe another mod said they were working on it, I would have thought it pretty simple to add separate column for each Mavic, so hopefully soon.

Hi, we are actually working on it. I will have to forward again a request for the Forum's more intuitive enhancement. Thank you for your support.
2018-8-26
Use props
Fingers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

Hey, no need for apologies Gamora, love the forum and its members.  Keep up the good work; just don't forget about the 'vintage' Mavic Pro users now that the new Mavic 2 kid is on the block
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

It is work in progress. If you look at the top of the Mavic Forum you will find the filters already installed. What is still missing are the tags to choose when starting a new thread (except for Mavic Air). They are aware and the tags will certainly come beginning of the week.

Mavic Forum.JPG
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules