Will DJI Abandoned MP2 as same as Mavic Air?
862 4 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sanka Nadeera
lvl.2
Flight distance : 253622 ft
United Arab Emirates

Recently there are so many stories going on about Mavic Air.. some says it doesn't get its range as advertised and lots of stability issues is being reported. lots of says that DJI kept aside MAvic Air without fixing its issues and somehow we see there is some sort of truth in that story. as a responsible company DJI should stack with a product which they have relesed rather than abandoning them as i think.. since it released they never have introduced any thing new for mavic air users yet. lot of useres asking to fix the connection lost issues since for a long time and some more SW features like waypoints, hyperlapse ect. But DJI doesn't care..
The other main thing is there is no any youtubers also talking about these issues and also really will they represant us or DJI? because once mavic air released we seen they uploaded  tons of cool videos about mavic air but now?
Lots of youtubers have been invited to Mavic 2 launch event and once they get a free drone from DJI they do the same for mavic 2 as did to mavic air... but until when?
so my opinion is Think Twice before you buy next DJI product and watch carefully about their caring on previous products. Because this same thing could be happen to Mavic 2 after six months.. the reality is we spend over 1000 dollers on  drone only for six months? personally i'm not..
How about you?
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sanka, Mavic Air is still one of the most important drones in DJI product line. May I have more details about the issue you experienced? We're still collecting the feedback and data so that our engineers can locate the exact status. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2018-8-26
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

M2P is going to replace P4P, you can see this from the price.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MichealMedia Posted at 2018-8-26 00:31
M2P is going to replace P4P, you can see this from the price.

Hello MichealMedia. The DJI Mavic 2 will not replace the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Both drones are available for purchase in the market. For the latest update please check our official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
EJ How To
New

The Mavic air hasn't been abandoned it's just most likely because their testing conditions are slightly different to yours and it doesn't proform quite as well as in their testing. As for the M2P this will not be abandoned as it is an update to an existing model not a side model so DJI will have to stick with it no matter what.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules