Spark- link with aircraft greyed out. Help
3773 7 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bowlesyis
New

Australia

Ive had my spark for about 8 months and have had no problems at all with linking, delinking and connecting to the aircraft until today. I havent used in a few weeks but today i couldnt get flying.
I tried connect with RC and without but everytime QR code did not work and connecting manually appeared to work but back in the app the next step "link with aircraft" remained greyed out.
I can also see that there is a firmware upgrade whuch might be a cause but without been able to connect to the spark i cannot install the download.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Since there is a firmware upgrade, another way of updating is via the DJI Assistant 2. Kindly check the video below for a step by step guide. Thank you.

2018-8-26
Use props
Bowlesyis
New

Australia

Thank you for a fast reply.

I have managed to install the firmware update using the dji assisstant 2 but unfortunately it has not changed my problem.

I have included a screenshot to show im connected to the RC but also a screenshot of dji go 4 page where i am unable to procees to next step
Screenshot_20180827-215120_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20180827-215056.jpg
2018-8-28
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

If you have flown before, why are you using the QR codes to relink?
QR codes are for activation.

Just out of curiosity, why are you relinking?
The RC will keep its settings even with a firmware upgrade.
....unless you have 2 Sparks like me and switch between the same controller to fly both.
2018-8-28
Use props
Bowlesyis
New

Australia

I agree. I shouldnt have to reconnect the RC or spark but for some reason it is prompting me to rejoin and not let me enter the flight screen. I can manually join the RC wifi (rather than QR code) but still in the app does not connect to device so i can start flying.
2018-8-28
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

contact dji support
2018-8-28
Use props
fans2f820ee9
New

United States

Bowlesyis Posted at 2018-8-28 13:33
I agree. I shouldnt have to reconnect the RC or spark but for some reason it is prompting me to rejoin and not let me enter the flight screen. I can manually join the RC wifi (rather than QR code) but still in the app does not connect to device so i can start flying.

DId you ever resolve this issue? I just got my Spark and I am having the exact same issue. I am using iPhone 7 Plus. I can link to the drone and fly with the phone. When I connect to the RC's wifi, I cannot get passed that same screen in the app.
2019-1-17
Use props
fans44063a6a
New
Flight distance : 356686 ft
United States

Same exact issue. Anyone having any luck?
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules