Mavic 2 pro
757 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
osruss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

This might be an obvious question, but does the Mavic 2 Pro have a digital zoom? I'm sure the mavic 1 did have.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. The zoom feature is only available in our DJI Mavic 2 Zoom that is powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to four-times zoom, including a two-times optical zoom (24-48mm) for more creative aerial photography options. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
fans799afcf3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

In Mavic Pro, when not recoding video, we can zoom in by using fingers or the 5D switch, why the Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have this feature?  This goes backward in term of new product, I am dissapointed without this feature because I used it a lot for search  and recuse operations!

Also there is no gesture feature in  M2P, if we have a better camera for photo, why this feature is missing? It doesn't make  sense to me, again a bit disaapointing!
2018-8-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It doesn’t support digital zoom, you would have to use crop in post but this makes for better quality and better zoom IMO, I’m not sure if hassleblad are following tradition here, but no hassleblad Camera has ever supported digital zoom, if you want close up you have to buy a new €7500 lens, who knows maybe in a FW update, but my guess is not.
2018-8-26
Use props
osruss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267316 ft
United Kingdom

Seems to me that it's just software to add digital zoom. Why you wouldn't include it on the mavic 2 pro I have no idea, or maybe not to take any shine away from the mavic zoom. Could we be saving a zoom feature on a 1" sensor for the phantom 5 pro
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules