NEW OSMO HANDLE WON'T CONNECT TO X3
431 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7ceea26
New

Hello everyone.

I've had an Osmo X3 for a few years now and  last month it just stopped working. I tested the x3 in another handle and it worked, so I bought a brand new handle from DJI via amazon, but when I connect my x3 to this new handle, the x3 does not work.

When I turn on the handle I get the regular green lights but the x3 does nothing.

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Thanks
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Is the firmware updated? Did you try to remount it? Can you send a sample video showing the video? You may upload it through youtube or Dropbox and provide us the link.
2018-8-26
Use props
fansf7ceea26
New
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-26 04:58
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Is the firmware updated? Did you try to remount it? Can you send a sample video showing the video? You may upload it through youtube or Dropbox and provide us the link.

Hello Wanda and thanks a lot for your response.

I saw on dji.com that the last update for osmo dated back from 2017-08-31, and like I said I was using it just last month, so I believe I have the latest FW in there. And I did try to remount it as well, meaning taking off the batterie and the X3. is there anything else I can do?

Below is a link that I filmed with my issue.

Thanks
2018-8-26
Use props
fansf7ceea26
New
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-26 04:58

Hello Wanda, and sorry but I believe I misunderstood what you asked.

Below is footage from the X3 attached to the new handle. As you can see the camera is working, but the gimbal isn't. The connection with the app is also not working.

Please help me.

Thanks.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansf7ceea26 Posted at 2018-8-27 05:36
Hello Wanda, and sorry but I believe I misunderstood what you asked.

Below is footage from the X3 attached to the new handle. As you can see the camera is working, but the gimbal isn't. The connection with the app is also not working.

I see. If that's the case, we highly suggest having it replaced immediately.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules