Where are the photos saved?
18953 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sisay
New
Flight distance : 558 ft
Israel

Hi, I do not have a memory card and I took a snapshot of where the pictures were saved? I can not find ... Is there anything in the settings?

i have mavic air
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. You can see the playback part on screen at the lower right part of the app. Kindly refer to photo provided below. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

If you are not using a SD card, your pictures will automatically be saved in the internal memory of Mavic Air. For downloading them in the original high resolution, you need to connect the Mavic to a PC or Mac and transfer the files. If you only need lower resolution or want to have a look at them first, you find them under "Albums" in DJI GO 4 and can watch as well as download them to your mobile device (but not in the original high resolution).
2018-8-26
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll need to set the "Storage Location" setting to "Internal Storage"  before you'll be able to store photos on the Mavic Air's internal memory. You can find that setting in the following section of DJI GO:

Mavic-Air-Set-Storage-Setting.jpg

If you do not have a memory card installed and you attempt to take a photo, DJI GO will prompt you to change that setting to "Internal Storage" if it's not already set. Photos will not start saving to the internal storage until after that setting has been changed.

After taking photos, you can access them here in DJI GO:

Mavic-Air-View-Photos-On-Memory-Card.jpg

You can also open the door on the back of your Mavic Air, connect a USB Type-C cable between that port and your computer, and access the files directly from the internal memory. You'll be able to browse through the folders in the internal memory just like you do on your computer's hard drive. You'll find the photos in the "DCIM" --> "100MEDIA" folder.

FileLocation.jpg
2018-8-26
Use props
fans66d220ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 774 ft

United Kingdom

Hi im using the Rainbow App as the dji go 4 has bugs in at present but I can't seem to find where the pictures I have taken are stored.. flying a mavic Pro.
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules