Linking DJI goggles to mavic 2 pro
31305 44 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>

Assistant 2 device driver is a network driver. Check your network connection priority order and make sure that you internet connection is a higher priority than the DJI Driver.

The Assistant 2 attempts to connect to the internet but its driver if at a higher priority is used rather than the real network connection so it generates the error.

Always use the latest version and check network priority order.

Cheers
2019-9-27
Use props
djiuser_tm4w3kSxQRD4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 545469 ft
Italy

Ho lo stesso problema e la dji  mi ha risposto testualmente cosìopo aver verificato la tua preoccupazione e la tua e-mail, posso chiedere quale risoluzione dei problemi hai eseguito? Hai provato a connettere il telecomando a DJI Goggles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1ki0_SfF4)?Per favore inviaci un video campione di te accendendo DJI Goggles e provando a collegarlo a Mavic 2 Zoom in modo da poterlo controllare da parte nostra. In caso di ulteriori domande o commenti, non esitare a contattarci all'indirizzo support.nl@dji.com Siamo sempre felici di aiutarti ovunque possibile.  Ora ci riprovo e  seguirò le loro indicazioni, fallo pure tu e fammi sapere grazie
2020-1-16
Use props
djiuser_91DfcD3Z24hf
lvl.1
United States

I can see a ton of comments and I’m a noob here.  If I get Mavic 2 Pro will I be able to the RE googles?  I saw a video of someone trying to use them but he was having issues when the drone got 400 to 500 feet’s away.  

How to people use 4g with these things?  Any help would be thankful.,
2020-6-21
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_91DfcD3Z24hf Posted at 6-21 07:37
I can see a ton of comments and I’m a noob here.  If I get Mavic 2 Pro will I be able to the RE googles?  I saw a video of someone trying to use them but he was having issues when the drone got 400 to 500 feet’s away.  

How to people use 4g with these things?  Any help would be thankful.,

Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom work with the Goggles RE in combined 2.4 and 5.8Ghz modes.
If you do not add the 5.8 Ghz antenna to the goggles the range is reduced to about 400 Metres
If you add the Antenna you will get further but not as far as if you switch the 5.8Ghz frequency off in the goggles.

The 5.8Ghz gives you a greater range for HD reception but does reduce the overall range.

Its your choice if you enable the 5.8 Band for greater range at HD but reduced overall range.

Cheers
2020-7-3
Use props
djiuser_XFM2nLnHbrt6
New

Ukraine

unfortunately I did not use either the device you are writing about
2020-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules