Any Update on Availability of DJI Osmo SDK for Android?
855 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HhNLdhw190it
New

Fimlic Pro can't connect to the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 without the SDK that is compatible with the latest Android Pie release.  Any update or timeline of the availability of this SDK for developers?
2018-8-26
Use props
kegobeer
lvl.2
United States

I asked the same question last week and followed up the other day - DJI forum support folks have no information on when it will be released.
2018-8-26
Use props
Hipster_McTool
New
United States

kegobeer Posted at 2018-8-26 17:28
I asked the same question last week and followed up the other day - DJI forum support folks have no information on when it will be released.

So, are you just opening the Osmo app to engage the Osmo, but filming with Filming Pro in the mean time?
2018-8-26
Use props
kegobeer
lvl.2
United States

When I want to track, do hyperlapse, etc, then I use the DJI app. For everything else I just use the FiLMiC Pro app. I don't have the DJI app open at all with FiLMiC Pro - no point since the gimbal is paired to the phone and when I turn on the gimbal it snaps to the correct position and will do basic gimbal stuff just fine.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. We will follow up this inquiry to our engineers to seek for the updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules