Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery question
590 3 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCatalo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3225748 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello to All!! I have a question about battery swelling. I just noticed that a 3 of 5 batteries show a little swelling on the bottom, I have charged them since and I haven’t seen any change in their size,shape. It is minor swelling. It really takes the sunlight to hit the batteries the right way to notice it but I don’t want to loose my drone over a battery or crash it because of a battery.....actually I don’t want to crash in any way! Lol!!!! Which as of now I haven’t and it’s over a year since I bought it. Now I have checked the amount of charges and I’m at around 40 charges on each, and  I have looked to see that there’s no errors coming up on the drone or display. Everything seems fine I’m just concerned. I will keep on eye on the situation and I know I might have just given myself the best answer...I have done deep cycle charges as suggested also .
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We strongly suggest to never use or charge batteries. I'd like to know when did you purchase your batteries? You did mention that it's over a year ago I just want to make it sure if its a separate purchased aside from the aircraft. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
DCatalo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3225748 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-26 08:55
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We strongly suggest to never use or charge batteries. I'd like to know when did you purchase your batteries? You did mention that it's over a year ago I just want to make it sure if its a separate purchased aside from the aircraft. We're here to help you. Thank you.

Hello! Thanks for your response! I looked in my records and I bought the Mavic last year in January, then bought a battery in February I also bought another battery this year. I have to go look over the codes to see what batteries are from when but I don’t undetand what happened to them.never crashed,never been wet,never been dropped . I take care of my stuff because its not cheap!!!! Is there anyway I’m going to get these replaced without buying them again?
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DCatalo Posted at 2018-8-26 11:26
Hello! Thanks for your response! I looked in my records and I bought the Mavic last year in January, then bought a battery in February I also bought another battery this year. I have to go look over the codes to see what batteries are from when but I don’t undetand what happened to them.never crashed,never been wet,never been dropped . I take care of my stuff because its not cheap!!!! Is there anyway I’m going to get these replaced without buying them again?

Hi, unfortunately since it was purchased last year the battery is out of warranty already. Please refer to the link and photo of our warranty period of main parts of our website. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=footer

2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules