Crashed into a building after the unctrolled flight
576 4 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans220d136a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159852 ft
Georgia

My Mavic Air got crashed to the building after the unctorlled flight. When I found it  rear left arm was broken, both left props were broken and was scratched arround the body.

I tried to restart it and it shows Main Controller Data Error (and the IMU can not be calibrated, please see atached picture). As there is no under warranty service in my country and shipping cost to manufacturer is pretty stiff I am planning to open myself. Can someone advice if this error can be caused by the broken arm, or should I expect the the IMU also needs to be replaced.

Thank you much.

IMG_9752.png
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know on what happened to your aircraft. Please send your SN via PM for further advise. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

IMU may not need replacing, but may have moved, If broken shouldn’t cost much to replace, but where you get parts is the problem, can you not ship to repair centre in Holland ?
2018-8-26
Use props
Giorgioo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159852 ft
Georgia

By DJI I was offered to ship it to their facility in Germany, which will cost around $60 and than I will still have to pay import duty around $100 when it will be returned to me. Customs does not care that it is just a repair not a purchase. So I think I will be able to get original parts for that price from eBay.
2018-8-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to read that buddy good luck with your case
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules